JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

(QUESTION FOR VETS) Ipam/Mod GRF blend, higher dosages???

There is a blend on Peptide Sciences of 10mg of Ipam/Mod Grf (5mg each). I've taken it before at low dosages 100/100mcg and it is 100% legit...I get the flushing and all within 15 mins. I did the protocols as recommended everywhere: 100mcg of each, 3x a day on an empty stomach. The empty stomach part is the most annoying, since I hate timing my meals and who knows what a TRUE empty stomachn really is. Some day 1 hr, another says 3hrs.

I was thinking, if Ipam has a saturation dose of 1200mcg per day, couldn't I just take one giant shot of 500mcg of each blend in the am, as I would with HGH? I know people say the saturation dose per administration is 100mcg per injection, but I've seen people talk about how their clinic gave them 200mcg to 300mcg per dose and they are just fine. I've read some athletes do 300mcg/300mcg blend, 3x a day...that 900 of each. Apparently, Ipam is safe up to 1200mcg per day with no sides.

I work out fasted in the AM, after my coffee which I use stevia, so I don't think it would be illogical to get a nice GH pulse in the AM which will go into my workout, all while utilizing fat as well. What I don't get is how someone can do these AM shots, (same with GH) then claim better sleep at night when these peptides don't last all day. Am I missing something?

I was also thinking to add Sermorelin at 500mcg at night before sleep, to help with that natural pulse, and also to help me with my trensomnia. You'd wonder why I wouldn't do Ipam/Mod at night, and that is before Mod gives me energy and I can't sleep. I haven't tried sermorelin but it seems to be the one for sleep.

I do have access to real HGH, but right now I'm just getting back in the gym and training hard, and I figured it would be best to max my natural GH output via these peptides, then perhaps go HGH or IGF 1 later on when I'm back in the shape I used to be. I am currently doing Test cyp and tren E, both 200mg per week.

SO what are your thought about this idea?

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    I never heard of DSIP.

Thread Information