Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

Do I really have HCG without a dilutant?

I have been on testosterone replacement therapy for a couplers 3 years. Long story short I had some HCG left from a few years ago. I opened it up because I need to use it but there was only a 1 ml vial of a liquid. There was no powder to reconstitute it. On the side it says

each milliliter contains:
    HCG highly purified IH..... 5000 I.U.
    Water for injection I.P.......q.s.

I don't ever remember getting HCG that didn't require a dilutant. Is there such thing or is this just the milliliter of dilutant I have?

The brand is HP.

I really appreciate any help as I am pretty desperate right now.. after reading some more it says it is to be stored between two and eight degrees Celsius which means it should have been refrigerated all these years. I'm sure it is worthless now.
    Last edited by Dobie-BOY; 02-02-2021 at 08:47 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes, some brands come already reconstituted and often refer to it as HP for highly purified. I believe Hucog is one of those brands.

GH is the same way. It used to be a lyophilized wafer requiring reconstitution, but now Saizen comes as a liquid in cartridges. Also, some brands of GH aren't as demanding as they use to be about refrigeration. Serostim stores @ room temperature prior to reconstitution.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Dobie, I'm going to move this to the TRT forum, buddy.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ok, thanks pawdnuh.

So that hcg I have said to store it between like 3 and 8° C which is obviously refrigerated. It also expired about a year ago. I had it stored in room temperature. Do you think it's still any good? Man I really need something to get my Test levels up until this cyp starts taking effect. I'm Soo miserable rn....

Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    Ok, thanks pawdnuh.

So that hcg I have said to store it between like 3 and 8° C which is obviously refrigerated. It also expired about a year ago. I had it stored in room temperature. Do you think it's still any good? Man I really need something to get my Test levels up until this cyp starts taking effect. I'm Soo miserable rn....
    If it isn't cloudy, I would use it, but that's just me.

Edit: You should start feeling better soon. It's only been like 8 days since you started back on HRT, right?
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-04-2021 at 07:37 PM.

Yep, about 12 days now. Started the hcg and I feel better already. I really think the hcg is helping a ton

HCG and injecting 2x/week makes for a smooth ride w/ less troughs and spikes.

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member
    Does the hgc comes ready to inject like the test?

Thread Information