Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 4 Post By Cuz

Thread: How To Raise Libido

Lockout888 is offline Associate Member

Question How To Raise Libido

I've noticed the last few years, my libido / sexual drive isn't what it used to be. I don't have any real ED issues yet, but I am missing that "alpha" drive and feeling horny.

Anything I can take to help in this department?

Some posts I've read suggest that cabergoline .25mg 2x per week may help?

Background & Protocol:

45 years old - have been on TRT for about 7 years.
    5'10" 210lbs
    Test Cyp 70mg 2x per week
    hGC 350iu 2x per week
    Anastrozole .5mg 1x per week
    Gets me to around 700ng/dL Testosterone , and around 30pg/mL E2 sensitive before injecting.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Proviron

I only use 25mg per day, most guys take 50 - but, to me the results are enough.

I was not able to use it for quite a while due to it causing my gyno to flare. But, after gyno removal & a lot of healing, it doesn’t bother it now.

But, that would be the first thing I’d mention that helps my libido & noticeably

I also take caber very rarely, it seems to prolong the experience for me. I’ll have to look at my dosing - but, I only take a 1/4 tab every 1-2 weeks.

Between the test, Proviron & a little caber - I’m as horny as I have been decades ago - sometimes, it’s not a good thing

But, this is what worked for me - I’m far from normal when it comes to anything
    Hughinn likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Take some low dose tren a, you’ll be wanting to fuck an exhaust pipe, well not really but it will definitely help

Hughinn is offline Banned
    I agree with the guys above.
    I'd recommend about a 12 week cycle 500-700mg test prop or enthanate, then back to trt

You'll be wearing your woman out amd when the cycle is over, even you'll appreciate the break. And I guarantee she will. Cause you'll keep her fucked down for several weeks.

I personally don't mess with trenbolone because although it makes me want to fuck literally anything that will hold still long enough, I feel like shit, lots of anxiety, moodiness, suppresses appetite and makes me want to fight anybody that looks at me crossways. On top of that it makes me bad short of breath. But you may be different
    Last edited by Hughinn; 03-15-2021 at 07:43 PM.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Proviron

I only use 25mg per day, most guys take 50 - but, to me the results are enough.

I was not able to use it for quite a while due to it causing my gyno to flare. But, after gyno removal & a lot of healing, it doesn’t bother it now.

But, that would be the first thing I’d mention that helps my libido & noticeably

I also take caber very rarely, it seems to prolong the experience for me. I’ll have to look at my dosing - but, I only take a 1/4 tab every 1-2 weeks.

Between the test, Proviron & a little caber - I’m as horny as I have been decades ago - sometimes, it’s not a good thing

But, this is what worked for me - I’m far from normal when it comes to anything
    Lol. "Not a good thing" is when you've had sex at least twice that day, and by dark your dick is hard enough to jackhammer concrete, and your wife is holding her crotch cringing about the possibility of you ravenously coming for it again. Because it's been that way for days and days.

Then your girlfriend decides she just can't handle it anymore, and won't answer her phone or text because she's wore out and pissed off. On account of all you've done for weeks is show up, make the poor gal Tapout and send you home with no real attention or company given to her.

It's not always a good thing lol.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 03-15-2021 at 07:55 PM.

Thread Information