• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo

Thread: My body does not make sense

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

My body does not make sense

My sex drive is the absolute best when I’m coming off of testosterone . I was running a trt dose of 100mg/week, which I stopped four weeks ago and my sex drive has been awesome... as good, if not better than when I am on cycle. I had almost zero sex drive while on my trt dose, but now I’m horny every other day it seems. This has happened every time I’ve come off. Of course, eventually I’ll crash and have no desire at all, even after Clomid begins to get my numbers back up.

But it makes me think, i know stable levels are best but, I would probably feel the best and have the best sex drive if I only shot up once every 4 weeks or so lol it seems my body is defying logic lol

Do you take hCG on TRT and/or on cycle?

Perhaps you either need the hCG...
    or...
    Perhaps try running 80mg/week for TRT.

Why do you come off of TRT?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's expensive, but have you ever checked your DHT levels? It can affect your libido.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

It's expensive, but have you ever checked your DHT levels? Low levels an affect your libido.

It's a longshot, but thought I would mention it.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I have came off for various reasons... a couple years ago I tried to restart my own production with Clomid just to see if I could still do it... I ended up giving up after three months lol. The next year I had a fertility test done and had a sperm count of zero. So I came off and after 4-5 months of Clomid things turned around and I was able to get my wife pregnant. I’m coming off now because we are going to start trying for baby number two this fall, and I am out of the gym anyways with an injury.

I have always used hcg 250ius 2x a week.

I have not checked DHT.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Have you had your E levels checked while on TRT? Could be a reason for your body defying logic among other things.

Stick your wife with the HCG , she will be prego in no time.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Yeah me estrogen has always been in range... never check E2 though and I hear that’s the important one.

The wife is good to go lol last time she got pregnant the first month she came off birth control lol As soon as my sperm come back we’ll be good lol

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Yeah me estrogen has always been in range... never check E2 though and I hear that’s the important one.

The wife is good to go lol last time she got pregnant the first month she came off birth control lol As soon as my sperm come back we’ll be good lol

I read the rest of your post with an Irish accent.
    Cylon357, yeahbuddy289 and wango like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    This is why I completely pyramid - up & down

I heard this from some old time juicers a way while back - how’s your drive, does it stay - no, it’s always an up/down

Plus, I kinda incorporated short burst cycling into it - I was running 20mg a day of var + 20mg a day of proviron + 400mg of test weekly along with 200mg of mast prop & 120mg a week of tren ace

By week 5-6 my sex drive flopped(literally) the fact I started clomid couldn’t help either

I dropped everything but about 200mg of test & still kept on with the proviron. . . A week later, dang near as horny as before. . . I’m gonna keep this pace for maybe another month or so, then jump back on the rest
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

I’ll try to get my doctor to run E2 sensitive next time I’m back on trt... I have asked him in the past but he says he can’t find that lab test.

I’ll try to get my doctor to run E2 sensitive next time I’m back on trt... I have asked him in the past but he says he can’t find that lab test.
    If he uses LabCorp, go to the link and screenshot the page.

https://www.labcorp.com/tests/140244...ensitive-lc-ms

Blog Entries
    Get it pulled - you don’t run an aI right?

I seem to feel best with fairly high estro(90’s) - how good this for me, I don’t know. But, my gyno completely went down - just scar tissue left

No AI, I will try to get e2 checked out next time I’m back on trt. I have a feeling my estrogen always is low... I never seem to get any of the typical symptoms of elevated estrogen. Although E2 may have nothing to do with that.

Blog Entries
    Low estrogen, yeah - I never have that prob

I just feel better without an Ai & that’s where my numbers land when I’m running my self prescribed TRt dose of about 250mg a week

My estro just climbs when I load up the gear

U ever try Proviron ? Shit, makes me feel great alongside the test
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I read the rest of your post with an Irish accent.
    I grew up in the South but I live in the North. I haven't adopted the Northern accent yet but two things are certainly compulsory up here:
    (1) You need to say th's, you can't say "tree" instead of "three"
    (2) You can't say me instead of my

They do do some interesting vowel squishing up here though. Power and towel become par and tal. Now, cow, how become something like noiee, coiee, hoiee. Wee instead of small. Occasionally aye instead of yes. They also have a few supposedly-English words that I never heard til I came here, for example "cowp = to fall over", but I looked it up just now and supposedly they say it in Scotland too.

When I go down South for a weekend though it's all: "Me favourite fil-um is Naked Gun Tirty Tree n a Tird".
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Never tried proviron ... I have used masterone which I believe is similar. Didn’t notice much of a difference while on it.

Blog Entries
    Never tried proviron... I have used masterone which I believe is similar. Didn’t notice much of a difference while on it.
    Oh no, it’s quite different

One - it’s a oral & two - it makes me horny af. . . Very noticeable after a few weeks on. Before all of my gyno BS died down, I wasn’t able to run it

I couldn’t really even compare it to anything else

Proviron at 40-50mg per day & some test - shit, I feel excellent & horny as ever

Interesting... yeah I knew it was an oral.. I also thought I had read it has been used to help with natural testosterone production and increase fertility.

I have heard it’s not hair friendly though? I have been very lucky with my hair so far but just a couple months ago I have noticed an increase in the amount I seem to be shedding so I’m trying to be carful lol

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I grew up in the South but I live in the North. I haven't adopted the Northern accent yet but two things are certainly compulsory up here:
    (1) You need to say th's, you can't say "tree" instead of "three"
    (2) You can't say me instead of my

They do do some interesting vowel squishing up here though. Power and towel become par and tal. Now, cow, how become something like noiee, coiee, hoiee. Wee instead of small. Occasionally aye instead of yes. They also have a few supposedly-English words that I never heard til I came here, for example "cowp = to fall over", but I looked it up just now and supposedly they say it in Scotland too.

When I go down South for a weekend though it's all: "Me favourite fil-um is Naked Gun Tirty Tree n a Tird".
    A female cousin of mine married a man from Scotland. We were in a pub/bar drinking and the music was loud... I had a hard time understanding what he was saying. Was super awkward because he could understand what I was saying, having been accustomed to hearing the American accent through TV/movies. His accent was different than most of the Irish/English accents I’ve ever heard. Cool insight on the Irish accent differences...
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

Blog Entries
    Interesting... yeah I knew it was an oral.. I also thought I had read it has been used to help with natural testosterone production and increase fertility.

I have heard it’s not hair friendly though? I have been very lucky with my hair so far but just a couple months ago I have noticed an increase in the amount I seem to be shedding so I’m trying to be carful lol
    Can’t comment on the hair, lol
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    A female cousin of mine married a man from Scotland. We were in a pub/bar drinking and the music was loud... I had a hard time understanding what he was saying. Was super awkward because he could understand what I was saying, having been accustomed to hearing the American accent through TV/movies.
    The most polite thing you can do in those circumstances is just say "Could I ask you to please speak slowly?". I try to speak 5 languages (I can converse in 3 and I'm learning 2 more), but sometimes the first thing I say to them is very politely, "May I please ask you to speak slowly?".

His accent was different than most of the Irish/English accents I’ve ever heard. Cool insight on the Irish accent differences...
    Even here in Europe we sometimes have difficulty with a very-Northern Scottish accent. Fuck... even some Southern Irish people have difficulty understanding Northern Irish.

The most variety in the English language though is in England itself. The guys from Liverpool sound like they're gargling mouthwash while they talk. You've got parts of England where th has become f, for example "I don't think so" = "I don fink so".

The one I least like to listen to though is where they have replaced the definite article, i.e. 'the', with a T postfixed onto the previous word. For example:

In the cupboard under the stairs = Int gupboard undert stairs

(The 'c' in cupboard becomes 'g' because of the final T in the previous syllable -- this is a linguistic feature called 'eclipsis' mostly seen in Japanese and Celtic languages, it is extensive in the Irish Gaelic language where one word can be pronounced 3 different ways depending who owns it, e.g. my bed Vs your bed Vs his bed).

The two people most likely to understand each other are two people from the same speech community, of course. But even within a speech community, some entire groups of people just don't speak clearly. German is very easy to understand for a learner, they in general speak very clearly. Not so much with Spanish as they like to run adjacent vowels into each other. From all the people I've ever tried to converse with, I'd say people off the West coast of Ireland speak the least clearly -- in particular when speaking the Irish language (which is very different to English), they crunch words and syllables together without clear articulation, and also speak through their nose (even more so than the French) so that the vowels just mush in and out of consonants.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information