Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Is my test too high

T-boner is offline Associate Member

Is my test too high

Just left the Dr office. My regular Dr retired so I had to see a different guy. I'm on 175mg test per week. Bloodwork has my test level at about 1700 and the normal range is 400-1100. All my other numbers are normal except estrogen is a little high. Bloodwork has looked the same for a couple years now and the old Dr wasn't concerned. This new guy is freaking out and said my test level was scary.
    Should I be worried about test level that high if my other numbers look good?

If you are trying to run a real TRT dose then yes, your levels are too high.
    Is it going to kill you quickly, no.
    But I imagine it is skewing your lipids.

I am prescribed 80mg/week of test C for TRT.

Most doctors (not at a TRT clinic) will lower your dose if you are over the range.
    DustMan likes this.

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    Talked this new Dr into prescribing me HCG . Went to pick it up at the pharmacy and it was $1000. Holy crap!!!!!
    I said aren't you supposed to me wearing a ski mask when you say that. I've been getting S&P HCG online for around $17 per 5000iu bottle.

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    That’s nuts. I pay $150 for 10,000 iu of pregnyl from my local pharmacy and that’s high.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    Just left the Dr office. My regular Dr retired so I had to see a different guy. I'm on 175mg test per week. Bloodwork has my test level at about 1700 and the normal range is 400-1100. All my other numbers are normal except estrogen is a little high. Bloodwork has looked the same for a couple years now and the old Dr wasn't concerned. This new guy is freaking out and said my test level was scary.
    Should I be worried about test level that high if my other numbers look good?
    How many days after injection did you do labs? I always wait a week. You don’t want to test at peak levels a few days after shot. Wait till trough.

Thread Information