Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Been off, TRT, cycling and PCT

Octaneinjected is offline New Member

Been off, TRT, cycling and PCT

Hey so here’s the scoop

I’ve cycled before with success. Used to go to the gym 3-5 times a week. Dieted, slimmed down, took my dosing of everything seriously and on time.

Then my shit got jacked. stopped going to the gym, ate once a day, drank a lot and slept way to often. One thing that never stopped was my trt. Which I got lazy about. I ran out of HCG (I know really bad) but kept injecting. Knowing trt is much lower dosing I got stagnant with dosing, once a week, would front load test E for two weeks. Real bad stuff.

my stash was good for about 4 months. But I never replaced it. It sucked. I got bloated, emotional and felt like crap. The boys bellow definitely took a blow but are recovering slowly. Basically I’m low T right now...

Fast forward to right now I have a kit coming in with the basic meat and bones (Test C, Test E, Test Prop, HCG, HGH, arimdex). Now I didn’t get clomid or nolva. But basically I’ve been off long enough where I’m on the fence to do an actual PCT or jump back on trt.

Personally
    I’d love to go back on. 300mg of test a week, Adex and HCG. Was thinking of using the prop first. 50/50 mix at first to jump start . Then just cruise on 300mg. For me anything less then 300mg then I’d rather be natty. Really looking for input and I know I fucked up.
    Last edited by Octaneinjected; 05-08-2021 at 02:47 PM.

P.S
    I’ve ran blood tests several times and each time my blood tests come back rock solid. Now I’m not sure what AAS users look for specifically in bloods other then the obvious. But one of the blood tests was done by an endo and he said everything looked fine. However statistically I wasn’t low enough to go on trt. And he said he’d only give or start me on like 100mg a week if I qualified.

Anyone?
    300mg is borderline cycle dose.

What would you consider a good median trt dose?

80-100mg is TRT
    200 is “health clinic” TRT
    250-300 is what people cruise on call TRT so they don’t have to say they permanently run a low dose cycle.

Is it going to kill you? Not quickly but it is going to make your lipids worse.
    Octaneinjected and sully169 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    80-100mg is TRT
    200 is “health clinic” TRT
    250-300 is what people cruise on call TRT so they don’t have to say they permanently run a low dose cycle.

Is it going to kill you? Not quickly but it is going to make your lipids worse.
    Thanks for the reply.
    The odd ball part is when my body decided to recover that I started to gain some muscle back. Shoulders came back in, back was defined, etc etc. that is the only reason why I’m questioning dosing for trt. If dosing on 150mg is like me natty then why do it? As long as “the boys” down below can recover and function I’m fine with trt. However it is no doubt a truth I hit hypogonadism and am recovering from it. I don’t mind jumping back on trt. In fact I think it’s appropriate. But much like you reference the lipids... I do worry about side effects... despite what my blood tests may show.

Thank you again for the reply

Edit: even though I gained some muscle back the estrogenic side effects as mentioned in the first post are true.

Thread Information