Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ml87

Thread: Finally diving into TRT

ml87 is offline Associate Member

Finally diving into TRT

So long story short, I've been on the decline with my test for years and finally started feeling the effects of being below 300. 34m, 220lbs, 17bf. I've cycled anabolics but have been off for a few years to see if I can get my natural T to a good level. Doctors have been open to TRT for a while but I wasn't ready to commit. Now I am going through an anti-aging Dr. with a separate endo for support. They have me on .3ml of test (200mg/ml) per week once a week, 500iu of hcg once per week and 3iu of gh per day. I don't plan on blasting until I get my 3 month follow up blood work back. I was told to take some support vitamins and such. We will be trying for a kid at the end of this year hence the HCG.

I was told to keep the shots at once per week for now but I'm leaning toward splitting them up. Whats your guys' feeling? Also, should I do 5 on 2 off for the gh or just go every day for now? This is my first time with gh. Thanks
    BigGuns89 likes this.

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    thank you. I agree that the dose is very conservative and will be following up with the doctor today to see if they will up it a little. Their mindset is that the HCG justifies the lower dose, which is good and all but I will not see much benefit. I'll try the 5 on 2 off for the gh and split the test and hcg up to twice a week. With doses like that will I need an ai?

Thread Information