Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sfour_tay
  • 1 Post By DinAZ

Thread: About to get back on trt after 4 years off. Slight tenderness in left nipple

sfour_tay is offline Member

About to get back on trt after 4 years off. Slight tenderness in left nipple

I’ve been off TRT for 4 years. I had to stop treatment abruptly and had no access to any anti estrogens. Well I developed tenderness in both nipples shortly after going cold turkey. Also my diet after stopping consisted of a lot of soy meat.

No hard masses ever developed but the tenderness has remained.

Well finally able to get back on my trt. I’m just waiting for labs to come back for the Dr.

I am wondering if there is anything I can do to take care of this tenderness before I get back on therapy?

I have tamoxifen on hand as well as anastrozole.

I’ve been out of the loop for a while and I’m a little rusty so I apologize I advance.

Any help appreciated.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ya don’t eat soy it’s packed full of estrogen and look into Letrozole or Raloxifene.
    Last edited by warchild; 06-30-2021 at 06:28 PM.

Yeah really didn’t want the soy but it wasn’t a choice I had since I was locked up. Thanks for the input about the letro

Assuming I can’t get any letro…. Do I have any options with the medications I have on hand.

Labs came back today, estradiol was at 33.

Thanks.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don’t think nolvadex and adex will reverse gyno. Maybe surgery is the other option.

Please excuse my ignorance but arnt letro and a-Dex both aromatase inhibitors. Why is it that you can reverse gyno with letro but not a-dex?

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sfour_tay View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance but arnt letro and a-Dex both aromatase inhibitors. Why is it that you can reverse gyno with letro but not a-dex?
    You can use the tamoxifen you already have. Raloxifene is stronger. IDK why letro works and not adex but studies show it. According to Austinite's Prolactin & Gyno thread, you can take tamoxifen (nolvadex ) for 1 week at 40mg per day and then continue at 20mg daily until the problem is gone.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-reversal.html

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Great questions sfour! Wish I had data to back up the exponential strength of letro compared to adex. In my experience, generally divide a 1mg arimidex into 1/4s - whereas with 2.5mg letrozole , like to cut those bastards into 1/8s...or as close to it as possible to be safe while working to reduce gyno.

Just an update.

Did nolva at 40mg ED for a week then dropped down to 20mg ED and have been running it since. Will continue this until next bloodwork you see where estradiol is at and make the call if I need to get on an AI. All tenderness has subsided.

Thanks guys!
    956Vette likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Just an update.

Did nolva at 40mg ED for a week then dropped down to 20mg ED and have been running it since. Will continue this until next bloodwork you see where estradiol is at and make the call if I need to get on an AI. All tenderness has subsided.

Thanks guys!
    Congrats! It’s a really good feeling to get the gyno symptoms under control. I have small right lump and taking SERMS has helped tons. Happy to hear about your progress!!!
    sfour_tay likes this.

Thread Information