Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By warchild
  • 1 Post By Painjunky

Thread: Starting TRT

jjsevens is offline Associate Member

Starting TRT

So after 2 years of battling with my endo he finally approved me for TRT. I'm 45 and natural test levels have been on the low range(FT @280)but not low enough for him to medically approve me for TRT. My symptoms however were all there, low energy, aches and pains, foggy etc... So he finally went on how I was feeling.

So he's starting me on 100mg per week but have run cycles before so am just going to jump right into it.

So couple of questions, should he be getting me on HCG for my nuts or because I'm going TRT for life, does it matter?

And anyone else cycling between bloodwork? My next appointment is in November 25th so thinking of running the following for 16 weeks:

250mg test once per week
    250mg masteron once per week
    Anavar 75mg 5 days per week

When should I roll back to the prescribed dosage so my bloodwork doesn't look off?

Anyone else on TRT and cruising? What's your experience long term?

Thanks!
    Last edited by jjsevens; 07-13-2021 at 08:09 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Why even deal with your endocrinologist going forward? I worry that if he's savvy enough to take your time/money for years before prescribing testosterone , maybe he'll be extra offended when(/if) he catches wind of anabolic usage within your upcoming labs, feels high risk. HCG is an dated TRT cross-sell that causes too much stress/hassle to rx (as it's now considered a biologic or some bullshit), best to mind your own and attain from ancillary source.

Regarding the cycle plan, couple suggestions would be to shave off a few more weeks and consider reducing the anavar dosage.

Lastly, now that you're prescribed, perhaps you can pick up TRT later with a GP/Primary care physician who will provide less scrutiny & greater freedom. GL!!!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Find a good hrt clinic
    956Vette likes this.

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    Get your trt dialed in before you start messing with any blasts. At least 6 months followed by blood work.
    956Vette likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    hCG is a must. Think of testosterone as the end product of the Axis. hCG is an LH analog...so all the things that LH does before testicales make testosterone still occurs.

You need to get your testosterone and AI in place before any blast cruise. This is a forever thing. The body does not react to external testosterone the same way it reacts to Axis produced testosterone. This is because all the feedback loops are in place with the body regulating.

Yes if on test and hCG you will need an AI. No it is not magical and some people are spared. on an 80-100 dose plus hCG you should be around 1.2x top of range. You will see bloat. Spend the money.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don’t run hcg and never heard there was a difference between the bodys reaction between endogenous and exogenous testosterone . Also don’t think you need an AI if on test and hcg unless your estrogen spikes a lot. Most clinics don’t even deal with AIs anymore

Thread Information