Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: No, or very small, little toenails that grow in *after* HRT???

No, or very small, little toenails that grow in *after* HRT???

I know this sounds like an odd one, but all my life I'd had barely any toenail on my little toes. It's a family thing that's always bothered me. But after years of HRT, including TRT, thyroid hormone replacement, and more recently HGH, I now have a normal toenails on my little toes. In fact they're actually bigger than my 4th toenail. Anyway...

I'm thinking it may have had something to do with either my thyroid or low T. I doubt as related to the HGH since I only started that about a year a go. I've been on HRT for 12 years now and they slowly began growing in a couple years after I started.

I've done some cursory searches on line and found photos of other people with it, but no real explanation, and I'm just curious if other members have had any similar experiences. I'm wondering if it my be an overlooked symptom. What are your thoughts?

F&T
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 09-03-2021 at 03:01 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nothing wrong with a little added bonus that make you feel better about yourself. No you can wear sandals without thinking everyone is looking at your little toes.
    Cylon357 likes this.

I suppose that makes sense. Thx guys.

Thread Information