Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By sfour_tay
  • 1 Post By sfour_tay

Thread: Feel like I知 not responding to hcg.

sfour_tay is offline Member

Feel like I知 not responding to hcg.

Just a little back story.

I was on trt and got locked up. I was off therapy for 4.5 years with test levels hovering around 300. I was atrophied for the whole time.

I got out 3 months ago and got back on trt about 2 months ago. I知 trying to get my boys back full so about 2-3 weeks ago I started hcg at 500 iu twice a week. Now my current trt doc didn稚 give me hcg but I had 3 vials on hand from before getting locked up from my previous doctor. I reconstituted it and squirted it on a pregnancy test and it came back positive. The hcg was stored in the freezer the whole time so I have decent faith in it although it may be slightly less potent.

I have been on 500 iu for about 3 weeks and haven稚 seen much of a difference.

I was thinking of going to 500 iu 3 times a week or possibly EOD if it is degraded.

Just wanted your guys thoughts on it. In the past I have had great results from hcg although I was never atrophied this long so I知 not sure if I should wait longer at 500 iu or up the dose.

At some point my doc said she is open to reviewing some research material on hcg and trt so I may be able to get some through her but as I just got out I知 nervous about ordering any hcg right now from online sources.

Let me know what you guys think. As always. Much appreciated.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If it were me, I would give it a couple more weeks, then consider upping the dosage.
    sfour_tay and Testie like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Appreciate it bro.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only thing I can think to add is it was probably a blessing you had Low t for the 4.5 years. lol
    sfour_tay and Test Monsterone like this.

Yeah it was hell. I shot up to 280. Depressed. Completely atrophied. No gym. Terrible food. But I made it so I do feel blessed to be on the other side of it.
    956Vette and lovbyts like this.

Update. I’ve been in 500iu EoD for about 3 weeks.

The testies have deff dropped lower but are still quite small. Going to continue on with this protocol and hopefully this shocks them back into operation.
    BigGuns89 likes this.

Thread Information