Thread: Nad+

LeroyJuice is offline New Member

Nad+

So my TRT Doc put me on some "Peptide Duo Blend".. which from my understanding is something that triggers the HGH receptors to assist making natural HGH, I guess. I did the first 4 weeks on this and went yesterday to get another bottle and his nurse came out and told me he wanted me to try NAD+ .. No idea what NAD+ is or how often I should take it. The net says 1-2 times a week.

Now, I am taking Tren 3x a week eod and he knows this so I am not sure if he is compensating for something the Tren might be doing. Does anyone have any experience with this stuff?

balin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeroyJuice View Post
    So my TRT Doc put me on some "Peptide Duo Blend".. which from my understanding is something that triggers the HGH receptors to assist making natural HGH, I guess. I did the first 4 weeks on this and went yesterday to get another bottle and his nurse came out and told me he wanted me to try NAD+ .. No idea what NAD+ is or how often I should take it. The net says 1-2 times a week.

Now, I am taking Tren 3x a week eod and he knows this so I am not sure if he is compensating for something the Tren might be doing. Does anyone have any experience with this stuff?
    I started taking it a few months ago. Can't say i have seen any real difference. It is one of the new anti-aging supplements out there.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "Peptide Duo Blend" sounds more like something advertised on TV, like "Magic Keto Pills." Normally legit medications avoid names like that and compound pharmacies name their products based on the ingredients.

I think NAD+ has some significance in the life extension realms but bit is not something that would be associated with HGH. Life Extension people generally do not embrace anabolic compounds but instead subscribe to the idea that a lower metabolism means longer life. Or, that's what I got out of some Joe Rogan Podcasts before I forgot the specifics because they don't apply to me as a person interested in increased quality of life moreso than increased time being unhappy.

Perhaps you could post the ingredients and the source of this legit medication?

Thread Information