Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By sfour_tay
  • 1 Post By warchild
  • 1 Post By warchild

Thread: When to end cycle before bloodwork?

jjsevens is offline Associate Member

When to end cycle before bloodwork?

I'm on TRT and going in for a round of bloodwork before my next appointment. This is my first time blasting between bloods, been on cycle now for 12 weeks and planning on running it to16 weeks.

So my last shot would be October 28th and going in for bloodwork November 19th. Is that enough time for my levels to go back to normal?
    Last edited by jjsevens; 10-01-2021 at 08:27 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I like to allow 8 weeks. 4 weeks after I stop, I pull my own labs to make sure everything looks somewhat close to where it should be. That will still give you 4 weeks to make adjustments, donate blood, etc

If you ran much of a blast, you need to allow more time. I would drop back to your prescribed dosage now and drop any extra AAS/SARMs , etc.
    jjsevens likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    From the research I’ve been doing I have come to the conclusion that there are two main factors. The first being your test levels and the second being all your other health markers.

The test levels are easy as you can calculate the time needed to clear by knowing the half life of the ester.

The other health markers are a little trickier as everyone reacts differently to different compounds. You may want to pull some labs now and see where your markers are at. If you are really jacked up you may want to consider cutting it short. It’s up to you but I doubt you want to risk losing your script.
    jjsevens likes this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Would help to know what your blast was with the esters.
    jjsevens likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Would help to know what your blast was with the esters.
    250mg test cyp twice per week
    200mg masteron enth twice per week
    Anavar 50mg 5 days per week

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would give myself 5/6 weeks of just doing 150mgs test a week to try to get levels in range but this is not an exact science just what I have done on the past.
    jjsevens likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    I would give myself 5/6 weeks of just doing 150mgs test a week to try to get levels in range but this is not an exact science just what I have done on the past.
    Ya was going to ask if I should just drop it off completely or go back to my script, which is just that, 150mg of test a week.

I could easily just put off getting bloods done and rescheduling my Dr's appt until say the new year to be sure.

Thread Information