Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: How long to use HCG with TRT and what dose?

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

How long to use HCG with TRT and what dose?

What dose of HCG would be recommended while on TRT and do you use it the whole time? So if I were to TRT let’s say for one year would I use HCG the whole time? What about two years or more? Do you adjust doses as your receptors adapt?

When reading online, each article recommends an ass ton of HCG. Like anywhere from 600ui to 1200ui weekly. Those are PCT doses.

My plan was to use 500ui weekly as a standard and start with 150mg of test weekly while climbing up to a 300mg max dose as I feel best at 300mg.

I’m kind of confused here since it is a standard here to only use 500ui weekly while on cycle. I would assume it would be the same dose while on TRT but everything online is way up in the 1000ui. Non mention to cycle on and off of hcg while on TRT so I’m assuming you use hcg the entire time. As in: if I trt for three years or let’s say as a permanent lifestyle… that hcg would be used for as long as that lifestyle was in progress.

Some help would be nice. Looking for clarification.

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    500 to 1000iu HCG per week. Run as long as you want to maintain testicular size and function.
    Thanks for the clarification. Haven’t made a move yet to jump back into the lifestyle but this was a concern for me. Shoot I don’t want to even start at 150mg test/week but I’ve been off for so long that between hcg and 150 megs that there’s gonna be a butt ton of available testosterone lol. But I know eventually my receptors will remember and have to slow and steady my way to 300mg.

Next issue is just carefully over time adjust hcg. Like super carefully.

Thanks again man

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's a nul issue as HCG is not available for TRT due to FDA.
    -
    However, I stopped HCG on my TRT a few years ago. It only maintains virility and an endo told me he has had plenty of patients who he advised to drop HCG and got them back to making babies later. IDK how great advice that is but it's better than nothing and right now as far as HCG is concerned, we got nothing
    Personally, I don't trust peptides not purchased from a pharmacy.
    956Vette likes this.

cad78 is offline New Member
    I've read on other forums where higher doses are required to get a decent response. Most recommend at least 250 IUs per dose. I take 333 IUs every other day, 5000 IUs lasts one month. I take my test cyp (30mg) the next day. So the doses alternate days.
    Last edited by cad78; 11-30-2021 at 07:03 PM.

Thread Information