PlumpSquid is offline New Member

Question Question regarding testicular atrophy

Hello everyone,

I'm on my 8th month of TRT and have noticed rather substantial testicular atrophy despite using hCG throughout the entire cycle. Recently upped my dosage to 1000iu EOD as I've come across discussions mentioning that testicular atrophy is the most evident sign of infertility and hCG is supposed to keep testicular volume and function. My fiancee and I have discussed having children and plan on having our first kid within the next 1.5-2 years. Truth be told, I'm kind of freaking out whether or not I should stop the TRT and wait 2 years before resuming. I'm extremely hesitant of stopping TRT and starting PCT as the next 5 months of my life are extremely crucial for my career and I'm wary of risking it with low T and the PCT sides. Fiancee is actually quite supportive and says my mental health and happiness is more important right now. Am I overthinking it and just stressing? Maybe my balls weren't that big to begin with? lol
    This study ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378070/ ) is very comforting but I'm thinking maybe I should cut my losses before I do any more damage to my testicles? Perhaps there's crucial points to TRT I don't understand. My PCP isn't particularly helpful with my inquiries... Apologies if these are stupid questions.
    For reference, I'm 32, dosage is 200mg Test E a week while hCG was ran approximately 500iu 3x a week throughout. Bloodwork is good. Semen analysis wasn't done to establish a baseline.

Thanks in advance

Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    Has there been any improvements over the past week upping to 1000iu?

Thread Information