Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By oatmeal69
  • 1 Post By oatmeal69
  • 1 Post By fossil
  • 1 Post By LegendKiller85
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By Erwin55

Thread: Tren blast added to TRT with limited or no after-effects?

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member

Tren blast added to TRT with limited or no after-effects?

PROPOSAL:

A short and light Tren blast added to my normal TRT with minimal to no after-effects.

HISTORY:

Long time member and reader here.
    52 y.o. 155 Lbs, About 10% BF. I'm in my best shape now since my early 20s. Except I'm bald and not as much endurance.

Dieting right and lifting actively for about two years now. Fit for most of my adult life, and have lifted off and on most of my adult life as well. I've managed to build a lean and decent physique over the last few years without chemicals except my 100mg/wk Test dose. I train 2-4 days weekly. My diet is spot on and it shows.

Currently, I'm on 100 mg/wk Test-E for TRT. Been doing this for ~ 8 years now under Dr prescrip and monitoring. Everything is stable and normal. Good bloodwork, I feel great, normal sexual function, etc. I've found my sweet spot and do NOT want to mess any of this up.

I'm a veteran of a couple of Test/Tren cycles about 10 - 12 years ago. Great strength and weight gain. But I sure wish I had been as lean as I am now before starting. And I wish I knew then more about my own dieting needs, too. I would have shown and kept A LOT more.

Considering adding 100 - 150mg Tren for 4-6 weeks to my normal TRT. A short and light "blast" added to my long-term "cruise."

I DO NOT want sexual dysfunction after, nor the inability to get hard. I also had some pretty severe depression last time, for a while. I'm already bald and vasectomized, so I don't care about hair loss or ball shrinkage issues.

On my cycles before, these were my issues after coming off. However, back then I stopped using everything cold turkey, and just did PCT (which may have been kinda bunk). all returned to normal eventually. But I'd REALLY like to avoid the sexual and mental side effects after ceasing Tren.

MY QUESTION:

For my cycles before, I stopped cold turkey with some side effects. For a new 'blast,' if I simply continue my 100 mg/wk of TRT as always (instead of coming off cold turkey as before), will this help mitigate or eliminate the effects of coming off Tren?

Thanks
    Last edited by oatmeal69; 03-14-2022 at 04:31 PM.
    jjsevens likes this.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    I'm now considering Tren -A low dose. Like 200mg/wk x 6 weeks, and to have some Cabegoline on hand toward the end of my blast.
    Thoughts?
    jjsevens likes this.

fossil is offline New Member
    oatmeal69,
    I am not sure about Tren , haven't tried it yet, but I do know that coming off NPP and anavar , and back to just my 200/week test, I didn't notice anything. Smooth. Although I didn't notice much of a gain while on my PEDs either. In my younger days, I did a few cycles of dianabol only and WOW. Strength/size and aggression. And at low doses. I am almost of the belief that because we have been using test for years now, that maybe we need stronger doses of whatever we stack it with to feel the effects? I know that is asking for more sides, but jeez, I want that feeling again. That kick ass and take names later feeling that helped my lift massive(relative) weights.
    So, not knowing how long ago your cycles were, you may run into something similar and might want to try upping your dosage instead of being overly cautious.
    Good luck.
    jjsevens likes this.

I know a guy who uses 20mg of tren Ed (ace) he says and looks amazing. He claims it has absolutely 0 side effects and still makes good gains.
    jjsevens likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Well.. ive been thinking on trying the same cycle... low test + 200mg ish tren a week. From what ive read tren should give pretty good results even at that dose while the sides should be pretty managable. Ive read that tren can have pretty bad side effects but they should start around 500 mg a week or higher. 200 -350 a week should give nice results with minimal side effects. I havent used tho so this is purely from what ive seen and heard on the web
    jjsevens likes this.

Erwin55 is offline New Member
    Very interested to see what you decide to do. I'm also on a low dose of test and considering running a cycle of tren E along with it. Be nice to know what coming off and just maintaining the low dose of test would be like. Best of luck.
    jjsevens likes this.

jjsevens is online now Associate Member
    Been thinking of adding tren also, best results of I've ever had on cycle was with tren, everything else has been average. However like most people, coming off was brutal, so that's my only dilemma, mind you that was on a higher dose too, was at 400mg a week. So thinking maybe a lower dose might do the trick.

Anyone know if there is any PCT protocol for TRT users that are blasting with tren? Do you just stop completey, slowly come off?

Thread Information