Clive17 is offline New Member

Biote TRT Thoughts?

Anyone familiar or currently using Biote as TRT? I just started it last week and was curious to any other brothers that might be using this and their experiences? Thanks!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The main downside I've been hearing is if the pellets arent implanted properly or if the post implantation protocol is ignored.
    Personally, I would opt for injections so I'm not tied to a schedule for pellet implantation, but that's due to my schedule.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Clive17 is offline New Member
    It did suck yes, the procedure and then I had about a week of pain when sitting down. It’s 1x every 6 months so I’ll be interested to see the benefits of it. Also wondering if I can take a “bump” on it down tbe road

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    The thing is who your DR is and your post pellet bloodwork. Nibedo which I use is a "12" week shot. Reality is it is an "8" week shot if you want your test in the 700 range ng/dl. When they spoke to me about Biote it was one size fits all. If you have to cruise for half the time you are on the pellet what good did it do you? Just my 2 cents. The other item is they do not post actual graphs associated with their product's hormone levels. Nibedo does.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (21).jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	181836

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive17 View Post
    Anyone familiar or currently using Biote as TRT? I just started it last week and was curious to any other brothers that might be using this and their experiences? Thanks!
    The pellets are how I was introduced to TRT. My test levels never did go beyond the 700s. I was greatly disappointed. The doctor told me I was "burning the testoterone up" due to my high activity level. I then went with the injections and have been happy as my Test levels on TRT alone run right around 1000 and I feel very good with those levels.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Thread Information