ElkDiesel is offline New Member

11 year natty blood work help please (pics)

He guys and gals, can’t believe I’m back on this board again it’s been a long 11 years since I was here but glad to be back!
    Did a few cycles in my mid twenties between 24-26 and havent hit the gym since. But with that said I had my labs done a few months ago the dr saw my results and thought I was taking exogenous testosterone but I haven’t taken any in 10-11 years. I am currently back in the gym just taking creatine and protein shakes trying to get back in the groove but my blood test was before starting back to the gym.
    Can Any experts out there explain why my natural test is so high while also having a super high SHBG? Dr said you hardly ever see that in patients, usually if you have a high SHBG patients have low T
    And also my T3 levels were perfect! I was actually going in to see if I could get on hrt but dr would not prescribe with my test being over 1000 ng/dl
    Also my free T was more in the normal to high range but I’m assuming it could be a lot higher if my SHBG wasn’t so high? I am currently taking a boron supplement to try to lower my SHBG so my free T (usable) will be higher. Does that makes sense or am I and idiot ? Lol

Since my natural test is so high would Anavar or another solid oral be ok to take without major shutdown?

My stats are 5’10” 185 8-10% BF

Thanks everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11 year natty blood work help please (pics)-94198e86-cc18-499a-b8f7-702c34646883.jpeg   11 year natty blood work help please (pics)-19c6b1d0-f7d2-417a-bf3f-e61eeca5ba8e.jpeg  

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved to TRT area for more relevant responses.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information