Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Beenonvaca

Thread: Load slin pin w ease

Beenonvaca is offline Junior Member

Load slin pin w ease

I found a way to save time loading ur slin pin.

First thing I want to be clear about is make sure you use caution and have cleanliness as the first step.

Load a typical 1”- 1 1/2” 3 cc syringe with adequate oil.

Remove the plunger from your slin pin, do not let the rubber plunger touch any surface, put it aside.

Fill the slin pin to the desired amount with ur larger 3cc syringe from the rear.

Take the plunger from the slin pin and gently press it into place careful not to press too hard or you will push out oil. Ur just wanting to seal the rubber as to stop leaking.

Tilt it up at a 45 and allow the oil to flow down to the plunger.

At this point remove the needle cap.

Once it has all flowed down, only a few seconds, slowly push it into the syringe body and remove the air.

Return the needle cap or inject the dose.

This not only saves considerable time but also keeps the needle sharp.

I suppose this is not recommended bc of possible contamination however I have been using this technique daily for 6 months with zero problems.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenonvaca View Post
    I found a way to save time loading ur slin pin.

First thing I want to be clear about is make sure you use caution and have cleanliness as the first step.

Load a typical 1”- 1 1/2” 3 cc syringe with adequate oil.

Remove the plunger from your slin pin, do not let the rubber plunger touch any surface, put it aside.

Fill the slin pin to the desired amount with ur larger 3cc syringe from the rear.

Take the plunger from the slin pin and gently press it into place careful not to press too hard or you will push out oil. Ur just wanting to seal the rubber as to stop leaking.

Tilt it up at a 45 and allow the oil to flow down to the plunger.

At this point remove the needle cap.

Once it has all flowed down, only a few seconds, slowly push it into the syringe body and remove the air.

Return the needle cap or inject the dose.

This not only saves considerable time but also keeps the needle sharp.

I suppose this is not recommended bc of possible contamination however I have been using this technique daily for 6 months with zero problems.
    This is a fine technique, and one I use with slight variation.

I typically use a 27g 1/2" 1/2cc syringe to draw, because that gives me the ability to more precisely control the amount.

After that, back load into a 27g 1/2" 1cc syringe and follow the procedure you mentioned. You can also put multiple low volume compounds in the injection syringe in this manner.

This only works with low total volumes, say .5cc or less. More than that, luer lock is your friend.

Yes and it doesn’t work at all with water based meds, like hcg

The water just doesn’t flow like oil!

Blog Entries
    Yes and it doesn’t work at all with water based meds, like hcg

The water just doesn’t flow like oil!
    I have found it to work very well with water based compounds, though water based stuff does seem to kind of "get stuck" in the back filled syringe sometimes. Ease the plunger in and then turn upright, give it the syringe a few flicks, see if that helps.

Yea it does get stuck, I have only tried it with hcg and my understanding is it’s kinda fragile so I just opt to pull it w the slin pin, it obviously pulls easy compared to oils.

On a different note, I have a tendency to get gyno symptoms and have a slight residual gyno tissue from my younger years w aas.
    What compound can I use during or after a cycle to help prevent this from occurring.
    The pct compounds are the most confusing part of this. I have never used ANY, but I would sure like the peace of mind, any more gyno and I will be considering surgery and obviously want to avoid that!

Blog Entries
    On a different note, I have a tendency to get gyno symptoms and have a slight residual gyno tissue from my younger years w aas.
    What compound can I use during or after a cycle to help prevent this from occurring.
    The pct compounds are the most confusing part of this. I have never used ANY, but I would sure like the peace of mind, any more gyno and I will be considering surgery and obviously want to avoid that!
    If you are TRT'ing, no need to worry about PCT per se.

Gyno prevention comes in two basic forms: controlling estrogen and occupying the breast tissue.

For estrogen control, consider these approaches, in this order:
    1 modify your dose
    2 add a dht based compound
    3 use an AI

Note that some would say this is all out of order, I say it depends on your level of experience and comfort with the compounds in question.

For TRT, the goal should be to get your dose and / or dosing schedule to the point where you feel good and do not need an AI or other compounds.

After that, some would say add an AI, others would say add a dht derivative like masteron , primobolan or proviron .

To be honest, either way you decide to go, you should start small. If you start with an AI, start with maybe 1/8mg adex twice per week. If you start with mast or primo, start with 50mg per week (or a 2 to 1 test to mast ratio, which ever is lower).

Blog Entries
    Oh sorry, occupying estrogen receptors in the breast tissue comes in two flavors:

1 - SERMs like nolvadex
    2 - Masteron

Nolvadex will bind to estrogen receptors in the breast and can reverse and in some cases completely eliminate gyno.

Masteron was a breast cancer drug and behaves similarly to Nolvadex in that it binds to ERs in breast tissue. It also has an anabolic impact and promotes positive mental feels. Also, did you notice that masteron is on both these lists? That is not a coincidence. Peep the profile of the drug, probably linked automatically, for many more details.

To be clear in both of these posts, I'm talking about the threat of gyno, or maybe the treatment of very mild gyno. Something full blown and set in would need more aggressive tactics and / or surgery.

Also be aware that DHT derviatives can muck with other numbers and can fiddle with a hair line or prostate, so if you have concerns in those areas, an AI might be your best choice (after finding your minimum effective dose on TRT).

Ok thanks I will look at those recommendations more closely. ����

So looking into Nolvadex and I can only find it in 10-20 mg, you suggested 1/8 mg twice a week to start?
    Is this correct

Blog Entries
    So looking into Nolvadex and I can only find it in 10-20 mg, you suggested 1/8 mg twice a week to start?
    Is this correct
    No sorry, I meant Arimidex as an Aromatase Inhibitor. It typically comes in 1mg tablets, you might have to get creative if you go that route.

Nolvadex as you mentioned typically comes in 10 or 20 mg. The dose for that depends on your situation, but typically as low as 5mg per day or as high as 20mg per day.

Ok well I have Nolvadex on hand, or my wife does but the arimidex is what you’re suggesting?

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    Do you toss the 1/2 cc when done or do you re-use?

I reuse the loading syringe for a couple of weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Painjunky View Post
    Do you toss the 1/2 cc when done or do you re-use?
    I draw for one set of injections then toss it. But I will use it to draw all the things in play and transfer to the injection syringe. That is, draw some test, transfer to the injection syring, draw some mast (or whatever), transfer to the injection syringe etc then discard when done drawing for that shot.

I don't mix oil and water tho some do.

Blog Entries
    Ok well I have Nolvadex on hand, or my wife does but the arimidex is what you’re suggesting?
    What I am suggesting is that you
    modify your dose
    Add a DHT derivative
    Consider an AI

In that order. Arimidex would be an AI, but also the last thing I personally would consider in most cases.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 05-01-2023 at 07:46 AM.

Got it, really appreciate your help!

Thread Information