• 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By Beefcheeks7

Thread: HCG vs Gonadorelin

ctenosaura is offline Associate Member

HCG vs Gonadorelin

Hi,

I’ve been talking with this Hormone Therapy clinic
    inquiring about HCG .

I’ve been on test therapy from Kaiser for about 7 years and a private doctor 3 years prior totaling 10 years. I’m dealing with some nut shrinkage and small loads. Kaiser won’t prescribe HCG.

Even though I’m 60, I’d still like to have what I had in my 30’s and 40’s.

I’ve purchased from some online sources from India and China in the past but uncomfortable about what I’m actually getting, whether it’s legit, and if I’m harming myself with monkey piss labeled HCG.

The clinic can prescribe me real HCG for $1,400 for 20 weeks or Gonadorelin for $355 for 20 weeks.

Anyone here have experience with Gonadorelin?

Thanks

Ol_Wolf is offline Junior Member
    I'm new with TRT and only about 15 weeks in. I have been using the Gonadorelin as prescribed by my TRT doctor. I haven't noticed any shrinkage and have not gotten any complaints from the wife. I do subcutaneous injections in the stomach 2 times a week.
    wellshii likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    best advice would be to find a new clinic/doctor with access to a reasonable cash pay compounding pharmacy (look for the pharmacies with price-lists similar to anabolic distributors), it's a hassle to source through mainstream channels since fda deemed hcg biologic few years back
    wellshii likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good luck, though. I think the FDA ruling hobbled most compounding pharmacies in regards to HCG .
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

wellshii is offline Member
    Fk the FDA, DEA and any other 3 letter abbreviated entity.
    I hate the way this country is going.
    Sorry im pissy.
    But my clinic also switched to gonadrollin or whatever the hell its called. Im in my last hcg vial and have 4 boxes worth of the gonad stuff . (I take low doses just enough to keep them normal size)
    So ill be using it soon.
    I do know of one clinic will actually try to help a person and just give them a prescription to fill at the local pharmacy.They are my next clinic .
    And again,fk the FDA

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Fk the FDA, DEA and any other 3 letter abbreviated entity.
    I hate the way this country is going.
    Sorry im pissy.
    But my clinic also switched to gonadrollin or whatever the hell its called. Im in my last hcg vial and have 4 boxes worth of the gonad stuff . (I take low doses just enough to keep them normal size)
    So ill be using it soon.
    I do know of one clinic will actually try to help a person and just give them a prescription to fill at the local pharmacy.They are my next clinic .
    And again,fk the FDA
    Does Gonadorelin actually work in the same fashion as hcg? Haven't even heard of it till now.
    wellshii likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    Does Gonadorelin actually work in the same fashion as hcg? Haven't even heard of it till now.
    No. Gonadorelin works on the pituitary vs hcg directly in the testis.
    Hcg is a much better alternative imo . Also, fr
    What i have read,the half life is so short that it needs to be injected several times a day to be effective . Theres even a pulse pump version available .Honestly im probably not even gonna use the stuff. Rather have a nicely preserved dormant pituitary than an overused worn out one possibly leading to cancer.
    Reminds me of the peptides ipam and mk677 (not a peptide or sarm).
    Ive read 3 instances on Reddit where guys developed growths on their pituitary with these two.
    Switching clinics as soon as I get my next refill .
    Last edited by wellshii; 09-04-2022 at 01:25 PM.

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    I use Gonadorelin rapid dissolve tablet/troche prescribed from my TRT doctor. They taste like berry. From what I been told from my clinic is tgat Gonadorelin is equally good, if not superior alternative to HCG .

Gonadorelin, like HCG, maintains testicular function and prevents testicular atrophy. Unlike HCG, which merely mimics the hormone necessary to maintain those functions, Gonadorelin stimulates production of the actual hormone.

Thread Information