Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Latest blood work, Test C 125mg and 750iu HCG per week Jan 2022

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Latest blood work, Test C 125mg and 750iu HCG per week Jan 2022

OK, I am trying to dial in my TRT dose. Good luck so far, here are the latest results.

My blood work isn't complete yet, so I'm going to post it up as it comes in.

Protocol
    125mg Test C per week (2x subq 62.5)
    750 to 800 iu HCG (250 to 300iu MWF evenings)

100mcg Levothyroxine (T4)
    10mcg Liothyrinine (T3)

That's it.

Blood work was drawn Monday morning, where my previous injection had been Thursday evening. So, this was at a true trough, that is, I was due for my next injection Monday morning, but held off until blood was drawn to inject. Previous HCG injection was Friday evening, I believe.

The Test C is from PharmCom, the HCG is Zyhcg, depending on what is next in the rotation. Thyroid meds are prescribed.

This is essentially unchanged from this blood work almost 2 months ago, but (spoiler alert) the masteron has obviously had time to clear my system now.

Summary
    So far, all I have in is the CBC, Lipids, estradiol sensitive and liver values.

Everything that was in the red previously is now green. I attribute this to three things. One, the masteron has cleared completely. Two, I donated blood right before Christmas. And finally, three, I added glutathione and tudca into my rotation for about 6 weeks. That last one was probably over kill, but better safe than sorry. This is all quite cool!

In not so awesome news, SHBG has risen by 17 points. Still in range, but this will likely drive free testosterone down. I will slip proviron back in to the regimen to bring this down. Estradiol Senstive, which was 3 thanks in large part to the mast, is now over range at 54. I don't feel bad, exactly, but blood pressure is up some and libido is not quite as good as it was say 3 weeks before bloodwork. I believe the proviron will help bring this down, too.

I feel like MAYBE my DHT or PSA has risen some, though that is just a seat of the pants type of feeling there. Those results are pending, I will update here when they come in. I might need to bump the dose down some because I really don't want to use finasteride, even microdosed, on the regular.

Next steps
    I MAY bring the test down from 125mg per week to 100mg per week, but that will depend on remaining blood work values. First, obviously, is where my total and free t is at this dosage. It looked good on previous blood work, but this is probably going to be a little different, since the SHBG has gone up. If total t looks good at this dose, I will leave the test at 125 per week and just count on the proviron to free up some T.

I'll add additional details as blood work trickles in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cylon355Jan2023-01.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	176.5 KB 
ID:	182335 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cylon355Jan2023-02.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	165.3 KB 
ID:	182336 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cylon355Jan2023-03.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	182337

Blog Entries
    Well, I have to say what the fuck? Got the rest of my blood work back and it is... wonky.

Total and Free T are down to normal ranges, E2 is over range at 54 (top of range 29), DHT is up... WTF?

Thyroid numbers are wonky, too, but that MAY be because I took my thyroid meds about 30 minutes before the blood draw.

I'm kind of suspecting my HCG is questionable. I got it from Dash, and it did trip the pregnancy test, but just not sure. It seems like I need more of it than I did my previous.

On the "plus side", it does look like the masteron has completely cleared. I've added proviron back at 25mg per day (12.5 am and pm), that should help with both the estradiol and the free t. That may be all I really need to dial this in, but I am thinking about bumping my test from 125mg to 150mg per week.

Thoughts?

Well, hell, quest is down for maintenance. Will post the remaining results when it is back up. Total t was in the 700s, I think, free T kind of midrange 135 or so, dht back at 150'ish.

Blog Entries
    Here are the remaining results.

BTW, I think the DHT may have been impacted by topical DHEA and Pregnenolone creams that I used for about a month. I knew my estradiol was tanked in December, so I added those two in to help bring it up. Used it for about a month until it seemed like it was becoming harder to pee (my unscientific way of gauging PSA score) and dropped it. So, this may have driven up both my E2 and my DHT.

In other words, this blood work is a scrub and will need to re-pull in about 2-3 months.

Name:	Cylon355Jan2023-04.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	182346 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cylon355Jan2023-05.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	182347

Blog Entries
    Just realized I did not attach the E2 or SHBG numbers, here you go. Note that I charted them out over time which makes the recent E2 pop even more apparent.

Name:	Cylon355Jan2023-06.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	182348 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cylon355Jan2023-07.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	182349

teedoff is offline Member
    Interesting. You probably don't remember but I too had very high estrogen when I first started injections, and which resulted in gyno. Chalked it up to some ppl are just unlucky that way.

Starting to wonder if perhaps it's the brand of test or the oil or something like that. My dose is about as low as I can get and still stay in normal range, yet I still have gyno.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Interesting. You probably don't remember but I too had very high estrogen when I first started injections, and which resulted in gyno. Chalked it up to some ppl are just unlucky that way.

Starting to wonder if perhaps it's the brand of test or the oil or something like that. My dose is about as low as I can get and still stay in normal range, yet I still have gyno.
    I was just running 25mg proviron per day and 50-60mg masteron E with my trt but that bottomed out my E2. It was literally at 3. Then I stopped both of those, added a topical dhea and progesterone cream, and now my E2 is 54. The mast kind of hosed up my blood work a little, so I dropped it, but I REALLY liked the effects it was having. My DHT actually came up, but not until I started the topicals - a lot of 5 alpha reductase lives in the skin.

I started a 5mg nolvadex daily and did a could of doses of arimistane to bring down the E2 a little. I may add primo at a super small dose (50-60mg per week) or do a spicy trt of some super low dose npp and mast p for a few weeks, but I will probably let the E2 settle a bit. I already added 25mg proviron back, it seems to do a good job knocking my estrogen down some on its own.

My BP was up, like in the 145/80 range, so I kind of suspected the E2. When I went to the doc the other day (after a couple of low doses of AI), my BP was back in the 120/70 range. So I'm sort of doing a lets see how things shake out over the next few weeks thing.

Blog Entries
    To be clear, I dropped the topicals after about 3 weeks. I could literally feel prostate issues coming on, like pee being slower, etc. It has slowly come back down. I'm hoping it will stay in the 100-140 range with my trt dose, with the knowledge that I can knock it down every now and then with microdosed finasteride (50-100mcg).

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I was just running 25mg proviron per day and 50-60mg masteron E with my trt but that bottomed out my E2. It was literally at 3. Then I stopped both of those, added a topical dhea and progesterone cream, and now my E2 is 54. The mast kind of hosed up my blood work a little, so I dropped it, but I REALLY liked the effects it was having. My DHT actually came up, but not until I started the topicals - a lot of 5 alpha reductase lives in the skin.

I started a 5mg nolvadex daily and did a could of doses of arimistane to bring down the E2 a little. I may add primo at a super small dose (50-60mg per week) or do a spicy trt of some super low dose npp and mast p for a few weeks, but I will probably let the E2 settle a bit. I already added 25mg proviron back, it seems to do a good job knocking my estrogen down some on its own.

My BP was up, like in the 145/80 range, so I kind of suspected the E2. When I went to the doc the other day (after a couple of low doses of AI), my BP was back in the 120/70 range. So I'm sort of doing a lets see how things shake out over the next few weeks thing.
    Yea, 3 is prettty bottomed out lol looking like you dialing it back in im npp trt also its very mild but better than trt only
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Yea, 3 is prettty bottomed out lol looking like you dialing it back in im npp trt also its very mild but better than trt only
    You know, that 3 number just kind of crept up on me. No AI, just 25mg proviron and that tiny bit of mast. Loved how the mast made me feel though, at least before the estrogen tanked. Vascularity was popping even at a higher body fat and damn the mental feel was good.

I'm not really looking for much out of the npp, just a little something to maybe ease the joints a bit. I will let things settle a bit before doing anything too much.

I do have some npp and mast p on the way though...

Thread Information