Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By Cuz

Thread: Current TRT Protocol and HCG Timing Question

TRTguy22 is offline New Member

Current TRT Protocol and HCG Timing Question

50 mgs of Sust a week.
    25 mgs of Deca .
    333 Mgs of HCG once a Month, Injected Once a month… Does that affect anything? I’m just micro-dosing it on cycle so I don’t go senile since I want to stay on for life on HRT and 25 MG of Deca maybe blast a bit.

I feel great better than I have in the last 3 years since I was off. Any advice about HCG injections frequency.

Everything is Pharma grade so very little goes a long way. Especially the Deca Gains.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'd inject the HCG at least weekly.

Doesn't hardly seem worth it to just inject 50 mg/ week of test, but if it works for you....
    Cuz and Cylon357 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'd inject the HCG at least weekly.

Doesn't hardly seem worth it to just inject 50 mg/ week of test, but if it works for you....
    Right, I wouldnt think so either. Never seen such a low dose prescribed
    almostgone and Cylon357 like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TRTguy22 View Post
    50 mgs of Sust a week.
    25 mgs of Deca .
    333 Mgs of HCG once a Month, Injected Once a month… Does that affect anything? I’m just micro-dosing it on cycle so I don’t go senile since I want to stay on for life on HRT and 25 MG of Deca maybe blast a bit.

I feel great better than I have in the last 3 years since I was off. Any advice about HCG injections frequency.

Everything is Pharma grade so very little goes a long way. Especially the Deca Gains.
    I wasn't sure how serious this post is when it first showed up. I'm still not, tbh, but I will operate under the assumption that it is for now.

50mg Test / 25mg Deca per week... Like the others have said, that is a pretty low dose, but maybe it is a smart, prostate safe(r) combination. Before the clinics popped up and "TRT" @ 200mg per week became the norm, I imagine that 75 to 100mg per week as closer to the prescribed starting dose. Deca doesn't convert to DHT, rather to DHN, so that could be a benefit for you. Anyhow, I have toyed with the idea of trying trt at those same ratios, though double the dose ie 100mg test / 50 mg NPP. I would start with NPP as I like subq and so the idea of an extra injection per week doesn't bother me.

Long way of saying, if those doses work for you, don't change it.

The HCG, on the other hand, is basically wasted with that protocol. I do 750iu per week (3x250iu). Minimum would be 500iu per week. That said, I keep HCG in my protocol as a preventative measure. If I for some reason have to come off TRT, restart will be that much easier. Lots of men do TRT with no HCG at all and do just fine.

Not sure what your comment about going senile is about.

Do you have blood work on these doses?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Wait, I just realized you are using sustanon . Why sus? How often do you inject? You probably ought to be injecting 2x per week to work with the shorter esters.

Thread Information