Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Trt after a cycle

Jdsanderson is offline New Member

Trt after a cycle

I'm 46 on my 8th cycle since I turned 40. Currently doing 75mg of test p/tren a/ mast eod. I have another 2 weeks of my 12 week cycle. I feel great. I want to start trt right after this cycle. Should I let my test levels regain or start trt right away. I was gonna start with 125mg of test c a week. Im 6'4 230lbs. I can't find info on this question. I've looked. Maybe not hard enough. Idk

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Depends if u want to self administer or you want it through a doc. You would let your levels dwindle down so you would be elgible for trt
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdsanderson View Post
    I'm 46 on my 8th cycle since I turned 40. Currently doing 75mg of test p/tren a/ mast eod. I have another 2 weeks of my 12 week cycle. I feel great. I want to start trt right after this cycle. Should I let my test levels regain or start trt right away. I was gonna start with 125mg of test c a week. Im 6'4 230lbs. I can't find info on this question. I've looked. Maybe not hard enough. Idk
    Agree with Cuz. The answer comes down to self administered or doctor supervised.

If self administered, just reduce your dose and "cruise" at your trt dose. Then you can "blast" later when you would normally be cycling.

If doc supervised, and not through one of the trt clinics that start you at 200mg per week, then wait about two weeks after your last injection before trying to set something up. It will likely take a week or two to schedule bloods, so you would be at 3 to 4 weeks after your last short ester injection. That should be enough time to "trick" the test.

That said, trying to game the system is usually a dumb plan. Doctors will sometimes want a follow up test a month after the first one, which means you have to feel like crap for that much longer.

A better plan is, IMO, simply to start self administered TRT and then eventually talk to a doctor. You can say "I was working with this clinic that went out of business" or something like that.

Many of us just self administer and don't bother with doctors.

Food for thought...

Jdsanderson is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. I gonna self administrator I think 125mg a week of test c. I'll start there and try to get blood work few months down the road. See how i feel

Thread Information