gymrat9999 is offline New Member

61 muscular, skin quality?

Hey, muscular guy looking to imrpove skin tautness. I am muscual, w. good abs, but skin quality around middle is not as taut as I want. What is best?
    Thanks guys!

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    That is one of worst parts of aging, i am mid 50s and in good shape but skin is quality is not what it used to be. if u find anything let us all know.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    do you have cycle experience? any recent bloodwork? where do you stand here?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPLer
    That is one of worst parts of aging, i am mid 50s and in good shape but skin is quality is not what it used to be. if u find anything let us all know.
    Have you thought about Growth Hormones? Expensive buy worth every penny. Especially for those over 50. Do it correctly!

????

The Moose is offline Junior Member
    <quote>Hey, muscular guy looking to imrpove skin tautness. I am muscual, w. good abs, but skin quality around middle is not as taut as I want. What is best?
    Thanks guys!</quote>
    A proper cycle of HGH will improve skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles, improve lipolysis, and aid in in the development of new muscle cells (depending on dosage) it also helps in providing a better nights rest. Look into it on this site, theres some great info. I plan on starting a cycle of it hopefully within the next month, make sure if you do it that you don't do any less than a 6 month cycle.

The Moose is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat9999
    Hey, muscular guy looking to imrpove skin tautness. I am muscual, w. good abs, but skin quality around middle is not as taut as I want. What is best?
    Thanks guys!
    A proper cycle of HGH will improve skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles, improve lipolysis, and aid in in the development of new muscle cells (depending on dosage) it also helps in providing a better nights rest. Look into it on this site, theres some great info. I plan on starting a cycle of it hopefully within the next month, make sure if you do it that you don't do any less than a 6 month cycle.

Thread Information