kaorialfred is offline Member

How to get HGH/Test/Thyroid/ for life

I know a lot of you are out there speculating how to get some gear prescribed to you.

Well after much thought I have to share my experience. I would have to say in my own opinion the best way to get on gear for life is to lose a testicle. After you have surgery to get your testicle removed then you can go and get your levels checked. Pretty much if you don't tell them about your testicle your test scores will be low. Just don't let them check your balls.

This for all of you are out there thinking how can I get some Test and other gear prescribed to me. Its simple, lose a nut and you are so in!! Also you will be able to coherce any male dr into life time presciptions of some ED drug. Cause lets face it, you have had surgery and trauma down there. They will look you in face and give you a life time script. Because they know, and they wouldn't want to
    you have suffered enough.

znak is offline Senior Member
    One of the stranger posts I have read.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I'm just joking around, but seriously I was talking to a young friend of the family and as came up and he was all stoked on it. Then he's blabbing about the price and my wife goes. "Your getting ripped off, isn't he honey, he can just lose a nut and get that stuff cheaper." So then I have to explain to this guy I never met that I get gh/test/thyroid stuff prescibed to me. Due to when I had a testicle removed.

Now the funny thing is he's all wide eyed and he's like so what do I have to do to lose a nut?

Just thought I would post the answer I gave him here.

He seriously was thinking of how to lose a nut at 23. Just so he could get stuff prescibed to him.

Thread Information