How does HRT or TRT work??

Thats my question how does it work for people who got a low test levels from AAS use not natural ive heard alot that people who didnt respond well on PCT the go to endo who put them on HRT maybe for a year & then their test levels comeback normal so my question is with the use of testosterone the same compound that that supress your natural test production can bring it back??

Am asking this because am going tomorrow to do this blood tests

Testosterone
    LH
    FSH
    TSH
    Free T3
    FreeT4

So actually although am not feeling that i got low sex drive or not enough energy i dont have any symptoms of low test levels at all that when i do this tests i see the my test levels not in the normal range if my test levels not normal then i'll do another pct & do the tests again if it didnt work i'll go to an endo.

thanks

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Your doctor will help you get back to normal thru various prescriptions and frequent bloodtests. There is no difference for people with "naturally" low test levels and those that have been on juice and so the body has responded with "naturally" low levels.

alexy is offline New Member
    i have really low levels of testosterone around level 1. The levels should be between 12-20, something like this. Anyway i've been seing a doctor and i keep having to go through tests and referels. Its anoying what can i take to get my levels back to normal. My doctor said clomid wouldn't help. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thread Information