Magnum II is offline Associate Member

HRT / TRT year round or occasional breaks?

I am considering going back on Testosterone replacement therapy and I'm curious about something. When I was first placed on TRT due to low but within range Test levels, my doctor had me periodically go off treatment and do a short PCT-Like recovery period. I'm wondering if most on TRT stay on year round or do you go off on regular intervals?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    There is a conflict of interest. When you take a break. They loose a customer. If you don't take a break your 'stuff' will shrink. Additionally,
    nice to see blook work with out influence of Hormones.

Seems like part of the equation would be whether you were diagnosed as permanently deficient in endogenous Testosterone or just at the low end of the range. If only at the low end, it may be better to not develop complete dependency on exogenous Test maintaining the Boy's ability to produce their own hormone.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be able to figure out that one for your-self. They might have to put ED, ect on your record to even consider treatment. There not going to cycle you off for the very same reason. I say go off every 3 or 4 months. They won't perscribe PCT. type drugs. Cause you are not on a cycle. Be polite and they will be happy when you return with BIG BALLS. You stay on and you will put yourself on the Program, then you will no longer have a choice.

?????

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    It depends on how you feel off the TRT, and if you are done having kids. If you're done having children, and feel like shite off TRT, no energy, low sex drive, grouchy, prone to depression then year round is probably the way you need to go...If on the other hand you still intend to have kids, and are just looking for a little bump in the test area, then yes, you cycle on and off, like 3 months on, 3 months off. My opinion is if you can tolerate the on and off, you don't need TRT. Maybe take a look at HGH which increases test levels by stimulating natty production. HCG can help the boys regain/retain their size.......

TRT is serious shite and should not be entered into without a real need IMHO.

Good luck.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    There is a conflict of interest. When you take a break. They loose a customer.
    Not really, b/c your doctor will want bloodwork done, and perscribe nolvadex and/or clomid and/or hcg during this time (so they are always selling you something). Plus you are very likely to go back on test.

Thread Information