tmjt21 is offline Junior Member

Question Anyone else doing HRT...

What ancillaries are you taking...such as arimidex , HCG and/clomid?? And are you taking 100 mg test every week or every other week?

I am with a local physician right now because insurance covers almost all of it, but this doc won't prescribe any of that stuff because they are uneducated in that area...probably gonna go be going thru someone else really soon so I don't mess up my body...maybe even oasis...

The doctor I had before had me on 1/4 tab A, 1/2 cc hcg EOD, and I can remember the dose of clomid...that might have been off and on...

Please share...Thanx!

~T~

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    I'm going back on TRT soon. I'm waiting for my latest blood work to come back. However, I already know that I'm at the low end of the range on Testosterone .

The Doc has said that he will start me on 100 mg every other week and then probably increase it after a few weeks and another blood test. He has also said that he would prescribe a diuretic to accompany the TRT. Most people would not need an Anti-E at this dosage. But, if I did and he wouldn't prescribe one, I'd just get some L-Dex from AR. Again, I'm not expecting much of an aromatisation problem.

What about Hcg ? Are you going to take anything along those lines?

Arimidex , your right, is not something that is needed at this dosage...

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmjt21

Arimidex, your right, is not something that is needed at this dosage...
    I think I would only ask the Doc for HCG if I noticed testicular shrinkage. I have used AS in the past, at much higher dosages than this and not experienced that problem. The Docs plan for me is 12 weeks on / 6 to 8 weeks off with Clomid used as a PCT. He has mentioned HCG as a possibility only he said he sometimes liked to use it in place of Clomid...

I'm not sure I understand that. My knowledge of HCG is that it's used to combat shrinkage after an extended usage of exogenous Testosterone . Thus preparing the testicles to resume normal HTPA function. I don't see how it can used in place of Clomid. I'll have to talk to him more about that when I next see him.

Thanx Mag!

You're completely right about Hcg being for shrinkage...which doesn't make sense what your doc said...that's odd. Let me know what he says about that...I'd be interested to know...

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmjt21

Arimidex, your right, is not something that is needed at this dosage...
    HCG is for people who take over 300mg of test per week or stack with Deca .
    It is a new fertility drug which swells your nuts. Your nuts shrink cause you
    are not using them. No one knows about the cumulitative effect of HCG. I've
    seen a lot of posters with serious porblems that take HCG.

-arimidex - is a different story. It increases test and reduces estro. Approved by the FDA sold by AstraZenica. Get tested for estrogen to determine your dose. With the proper aromatase inhibitor and low dose test weekly shots. You don need clomid or HCG. These are fertility druges for women. Be careful
    The mice love it; however, NO one knows the long term effect of continued use. Go off therapy every 6 monts or so. The clinics whine cause they think there loosing a customer. However, deep down they respect you. Kind of like the fast food place that tries to Supersize you.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    LOL, you never quit with your bullshit do you, ufa?

toolman is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Ufa]HCG is for people who take over 300mg of test per week or stack with Deca .
    QUOTE]

Son you are absolutely clueless....since when is HCG a new drug?!? Been around a long time. There is plenty knownb about the cumulative effects and risks of HCG such as overstimulation and resulting damage of leydig cellular response. Do not offer advice on things you are obviously clueless about.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=toolman]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    HCG is for people who take over 300mg of test per week or stack with Deca .
    QUOTE]

Son you are absolutely clueless....since when is HCG a new drug?!? Been around a long time. There is plenty knownb about the cumulative effects and risks of HCG such as overstimulation and resulting damage of leydig cellular response. Do not offer advice on things you are obviously clueless about.
    Hey! I never said it did not have it's place. Especially for a deca stack. The way some people stack, they should at the end of their cycle use it.

Thanks for calling me Son. I wish I was as young as I felt. (sometimes)
    Last edited by Ufa; 03-18-2006 at 10:24 PM.

Thread Information