Thread: HRT Question

rfn36 is offline New Member

HRT Question

Hi guys first i want to say that these forums kicks assssss, in the short that i have been a member of this forum i have found countless info. and you guys make it easy to understand !!!!!!! just thought i would throw that out there !!!!
    my question is i have been on the andro patch now for about 2 months know, the first month my libido was up and running wild as hell, just say the old lady loved it.
    at first i was taking about 5mg on the patch, about the end of the first month everything just went down hill from there, i had problems keeping an erection , so my doctor up the dosage to 7.5mg, still no change in keeping up me erections, i guess i was curious if u guys had any info. that could help me out. I'm 38yrs old and i weight about 220 pounds, i work out about three times a week and i do cardio about 4 times awk.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rfn36
    Hi guys first i want to say that these forums kicks assssss, in the short that i have been a member of this forum i have found countless info. and you guys make it easy to understand !!!!!!! just thought i would throw that out there !!!!
    my question is i have been on the andro patch now for about 2 months know, the first month my libido was up and running wild as hell, just say the old lady loved it.
    at first i was taking about 5mg on the patch, about the end of the first month everything just went down hill from there, i had problems keeping an erection , so my doctor up the dosage to 7.5mg, still no change in keeping up me erections, i guess i was curious if u guys had any info. that could help me out. I'm 38yrs old and i weight about 220 pounds, i work out about three times a week and i do cardio about 4 times awk.
    Rfn,

I assume that you've had blood work done. What is your baseline Testosterone level? I have just gotten back on TRT and I'm injecting 100mg every 2 weeks ...it's the only way to fly as far as I'm concerned.
    To tell the truth, I plan to up the dosage from there on my own and create a
    Test-based AAS cycle. That of course is at my own risk and without the docs knowledge. Anyway, I don't know your numbers but, it sounds to me like you have a very conservative doctor. Look at your blood work numbers and push him for injectable test...that's my recommendation. You don't have to do as much as me to feel the positive effects. I think for most guys, 100mg every 2 weeks will give you the libido and the dependable woodie that you're seeking.

Good luck bro.

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    The reason you have no sex drive is because your natural test levels are shut down, our bodies don't know the difference between synthetic and natural testosterone . So when you take either the gel, cream, patch or injectible your test levels shut down could be 2 weeks could be 5 weeks depends on genetics. I am amazed at all these docs giving test with no hcg . RFN36 you will want your doctor to put you on 500 units of hcg on saturday and sundays, or you will always be shut down. If your doc wont do that then call OASIS and ask for Ryan

rfn36 is offline New Member
    thanks guys for the info. i will speak with my doctor about this, i really appreciate your help !!!!!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rfn36
    I took andro gel a couple of months. I really did not feel any thing good or bad
    I had the human grade. Pharm. It sucks. Get your blood tested. You got to see how your are reacting to this stuff. The blood will tell.

Thread Information