Habanero is offline Junior Member

Drinking alcohol on HRT

I am now taking shots every other week of test e. Aside from the obvious problems with workouts - does the low level of injectable test make it dangerous to drink? I am pretty sure it is ok since I have seen nothing to the contrary, but just want some reassurance.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    I am now taking shots every other week of test e. Aside from the obvious problems with workouts - does the low level of injectable test make it dangerous to drink? I am pretty sure it is ok since I have seen nothing to the contrary, but just want some reassurance.
    If only using test you wont have problems. Esp for HRT purposes. If you are really serious about training you will give up drinking tho, I did.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    I don't think you should drink for one week after shot. Until most of test is out of your system. It all depends on your liver. I had marginal liver results.
    Quit drinking and the tests were excellent. Everybodys has their own way.
    The only way to be sure is to drink (normal for you) then get your blood tested about a week after shot. Liver O.K. Drink O.K. Its all about your liver.

Thread Information