clb1 is offline New Member

switching to injectables

I have been on androgel for hrt for about 3 wks and it breaks out my skin badly. I am going to ask my dr to switch me to injectables. What kind and what dose is the best for hrt. I want to get the most out of it in strength and muscle gains. My dr is a great guy but he is not really that up on hrt. thx alot guys. By the way I am 44 yrs old and have never done a cycle before.

toolman is offline Banned
    hrt dose is usually 1 every other week of 200mg injections. Some guys do not like the down feeling they get by week two so they shoot 100mgs a week. If you are looking for some modest gains while staying close to HRT protocal, go 200 mgs a week. However if you can get your hands on more, you can run a 12 week cycle at 500 mgs and see some real nice changes if you are lifting and eating right.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    click on this thread,it will explain everything:-

SWALE's Best Thoughts on HRT

i agree 100mg a week of test cypionate or enanthate is a usual TRT dose(weekly shots are better than fortnightly shots as it keeps levels more stable)

starting of TRT on test injection you usually use 200mg in week 1 then drop to 100 mg/week.the 200mg in week 1 frontloads the dose as the half life of cyp or enanthate is 5-7 days.
    you are already on androgel (no need to frontload the 200mg) so the day you start injections you use your usual dose of androgel then take your shot(100mg)the following day use a 1/2 dose of gel then discontinue it and take your injection a week after your initial shot.
    get blood tests done after week 5 of shots to see where your at after and fine tune if necessary when stable add 250iu of hcg /day the 2 days prior to test injection to address testicular atrophy.
    Last edited by toc67guru; 03-21-2006 at 03:43 AM.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clb1
    I have been on androgel for hrt for about 3 wks and it breaks out my skin badly. I am going to ask my dr to switch me to injectables. What kind and what dose is the best for hrt. I want to get the most out of it in strength and muscle gains. My dr is a great guy but he is not really that up on hrt. thx alot guys. By the way I am 44 yrs old and have never done a cycle before.
    I talked to all these HRT people and the only one that was not high pressured; was honest and friendly was and is Sponsored by this Forum. Click on Doctor Perscribe Steroids on home page of this forum.

Thread Information