Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Day 9:

I Sorry I labled yesterday as day 7 should have been day 8. Feeling very good today. But got home late for the Maverick game so I slept in. I did cardio for twenty five minutes before I hit Shoulders. There is no doubt I am getting bigger. I did 85lbs dumbell shoulder press for 8 reps. Last week I could only do the 80's for 7. Hard to do both cardio and weights in same session. My gym is old school and they don't turn the AC on. There is a heat wave in Texas and it was 105 today. I think I lost a few pounds of water weight in the gym..........I was soaking wet when done........actually I know I did I weighed 248.2 yesterday today I weigh 245.4.

Still no signs of any side effects..... my BP was a little high yesterday but it is back to......well let me check.......128/80.....so that is cool. These last couple days i've been so busy it's been hard to get all the food I need in....having to drink protien shakes.

Overall I feel just great......the transformation is moving at full force....my body is harder leaner and it just plain feels good. Its very easy to see why people don't like to cycle off. I have no doubt I will reach my goals.

Since things have been going so well today I bought Luxary condo on the 18th floor of the most posh hi rise in Dallas. It has a roof top pool, gym, tanning bed, 24hr vallet....and get this a lifestlye coach. Have you ever heard of such shit. The best thing is the pool is on the roof with a view of Dallas's wonderful skyline. When I post my pics I will post a couple with me on the roof!.... I should have several ladies....in the pics no doubt!! Funny how things work out going from Alcoholic and losing everything.........to the best life has to offer......outhouse to penthouse

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Go Mr. Heffner...now, when the GH finally kicks in you won't forget what day your on anymore
    Awesome, though...Congrats on the turn around...keep it up...be looking for those pics!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-07-2006 at 01:32 PM.

Day 10:

Did not get much sleep last night. I have not been able to get much sleep since I started.....maybe I am just to excited. But I have been able to wake up in the morning no problem with more energy than normal. I am going to try to be more specific for the rest of my training I.E. better log:
    So here goes

Cardio walk, jog for twenty minutes alternate 1min on each
    Arms
    Biceps:
    straight bar curls 30 slow reps 30pounds
    20 slow reps 40pounds
    15 slow reps 50
    15 slow reps 60pounds
    I have to go very light on biceps as I injured my bicep tendon. Hurts pretty good but trying to train through it. I seem to aggrivate it when I do chins.

scott curls on machine
    20 pounds 40reps
    20 pounds 40reps

Triceps:
    Close grip bench
    25xbar
    135x15
    135x15 these are done very slow and strict
    185x12 again very slow and strict
    155x12
    two hand dumbell press behind head
    40x20
    60x15
    70x15
    85x15
    105x12
    I tossed in a little forearm work
    I feel a little better pump than normal. But there is no way the test e has kicked in. The deca is working a little at least on my joints because they still feel way better. I am finding it very hard to get all my meals in. I think that is the hardest part. I have nothing but respect for the people that eat some many raw meals.....not shakes. The heat wave is still hear in Texas and having no AC in my gym is making things tuff. I lost 3 pounds yesterday I'm back to 245 for 248. Could be water weight though that I lost. I upped my arimidex to 1mg evey MWF. That is from .5 eod. Some times I think I should have done 400mgs of test and deca. But I have always been of the opinion of starting off at lower doses. I really just need to be patient since it's only been ten days. Could not tell if I was stronger today. As I work my arms much different from the rest of my body! Tomorrow is a off day.....welll just cardio. I think my body could use the time off! One thing I am lookng forward to is the Mavs kicking the Heats ass tomorrow!

BTW UFA you must be talking about victory park.

Well I am signing off......I hope I can get 8hrs sleep tonight. All my friends have gone out to party............. But I need to rest and grow. Plus my drinking days are over!

Well Well its day 11: I hade 8 and a half hrs sleep last night.....so well needed!! i got straight out of bed to do some cardio, run/walk for 30 minutes. About 10 minutes into my jog my ankles started to get very pumped or cramped not sure witch. But I had to completely stop after 15min becuase i could not bend my foot up and down..... it was flat out stuck. Yes I did strectch and stopped to stretch again. This made it very hard to get back to my house. Has anyone else had this problem. Note it's not my ankles it's the muscle right above them!!

Today is just a cardio day. I well needed rest for my body. Working out twice a day takes its toll. Leaving for houston to close on a business deal so won't be able to post until Thursday. I am trying to find a gym near my hotel. Becaue there is no way I am missing a workout on this shiat!!!

Your ankles are swelling...Are you sure you're not pregnant?

JK...sorry....R they better?

Yeh, you better find a gym in Houston. I don't remember reading your threads b4 that you are working out 2 a days...you mean with the 30 min of cardio every morn? I was going to comment on your lifts when i read them last night....you're doing tricep work with the 105's? HS!

Day 13:

Alright I found the Business center at the hotel... Oh ya also found a YMCA by my hotel. So rock on!!! Knees hurt a little this morning from squats yesterday.....so I had a hard time getting out of bed....... Thought the deca had kicked into full gear but I guess not. Oh well that means greater things to come.

Cardio this moring at hotel......treadmill walk for 20minute and then jog for 10 then a few on the bike. Still having problems with whatever it is right above my ankels or shins woud be better example. They are getting massive pumps and are becoming so tight that I have to stop. Maybe Jpkman is right I could be the first man to be pregnant. I had a problem like this years ago on Deca where I got pumps so bad in my lower back I had to stop what I was doing....but shins. Well anyway workouts go like this......
    Monday cardio in the AM Legs in the PM

Squats-no belt or wraps cause I'm in houston so I have to go light!
    Bar only 25reps
    135 x 20 reps
    185x 15
    225x 12
    245x12
    135x 25
    hamstring curls-don't really count just go for feel but this is close
    50x20
    70x15
    90x12
    110x10
    130x8
    150x8
    leg extensions
    50x 20
    70x 30
    90x 15
    110x12
    130x10
    150x8
    170x8 All reps are done very slow while I hold for a second on top as I want to feel the burn.
    Toss in some calf work which I won't list.

Tuesday
    cardio Am chest in Pm Still having problems with my shins/ankles feel like a total biatch......can't even walk for a half hour
    Chest
    incline bench- all sets are done very slow
    105x20
    135x15
    185x12
    235x5
    145x15.....closer grip than normal

flat bench dumbell
    60x 15
    80x 12
    100x8

cable crossover's from the lowered postion
    20x20
    20x20
    20x20
    30x20 reps are done very very slow while holding at the peak for a few seconds

I don't think the Deca or test has truly kicked in..... I guess I have felt a waive...... Can't wait for it to truly kick in. So far no side effects though. I got the HGH to houston no problem in my suitcase. But I forgot to bring my arimidex on the trip.....Shiat!!! Don't know how to get the HGH back, and still keep it cold............ What to do..... Any ideas... Mybe should just shoot extra the next couple day???? I don't want to waste this stuff As it is to expensive. Cant' wait to start my t4....... The wait should really start to fall off. BTW I have been hungry as a bear as of late......???? Gotta run the Mavs are about to start!!

So I am back here in Dallas and it's now.....
    day:15
    Body was very tired this morning, I feel that I might be over training. Cardio in morning ed and cardio plus weights at night. So I took today off totally. First day off in a long time. The first thing I did when I got home was to get on the scale. Had to check it three times. weight 252.4 BF 15.8! That is a gain of 8lbs and a 5% drop in bodyfat. I don't know how this is possible. But the scale does not lie. At least it has not before. The only thing I can think of is that I gained some water weight.... Since I left my arimidex at home when i went out of town. The additional water weight might change the reading on the scale for bodyfat??? I guess I will learn more over the next week......as I took the arimidex a few minutes ago along with another 200mg of test e and 200mgs' of deca .....also 500iu's of HCG to kick my testies into gear.

Other than that my body seems all around pretty sore! Hard to get out of bed this morning... I've had to take asprin the last two mornings. The deca hard seemed to cure this, but the problem is back.

I don't think any of the compounds I'm on have truly kicked in.....I know the test has not! I just don't have that extra strength yet. But in 14days to gain 8lbs and to lose 5% bf is crazy. My diet is very very good though.....and only gets better the longer I read on this site. I do think that carrying this much weight will be hard on my body....time will tell. I have no doubt I will get flamed for reporting these kind of results but it is what it is.....if you would like to know what scale I am using you can find it in one of my posts.

Alright, so today I went to the gym and just seemed pissed at the weights. The sighs of the test are coming in........ Rest between sets was down and weights were up....... I still think I am over trained though. I have not had the great sleep experiences that everyone else talks about. Although I have been very tired during the day. Checked BW and BF again today......BW 249 and BF 16% I think I was holding some water weight but the a-dex must have gotten rid of that. So overall BF has stayed the same and weight was down three pounds. I am starting to truly feel the transformation...... My forearms and arms are becoming road maps of viens. There is no doubt my body fat is way down....... If I don't eat every few hours I feel as if I am wasting away. One thing I noticed is that if I have a cheat meal..... I come in looking harder and weigh less the next day!! I guess I just need to keep the body off balance. I also uped the water intake it has seemed to help a little with my pumps/cramps around my shins/ankles. Well here was today's workout!

Shoulders:
    dumbell side lateral's
    12x12
    20x12
    25x10
    35x10
    45x8 no rest to 25x8
    shrugs
    bar x 25
    135x20
    225x15
    315x8 no rest 135x8
    Seated shoulder press machine
    185x15
    225x15 there was no more weight on the machine.... everyone was looking at me! I used to only be able to get 225 for 10 as my first exercise..... felt friggin great!!
    rear delt laterals
    25x15
    25x15
    Again my shoulders feel great.....actually friggin huge!!! BTW I drank a NO EXPLode before workout...... I just love that stuff....!!!!!

If anyone knows anything about the scale I am using i would love to hear about it!!

The only thing I would do different about this cycle is place anavar in weeks 1-4 to jump start everything. This would have been perfect......next time!!!

Spyke is offline Associate Member
    Body fat scales are crap. I would not put much faith in them.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    bringndaheat - you are an inspiration to us all. Keep up the training and
    best of luck.

Back again day 17:
    I got 9hrs of sleep last night so I feel good today! Since I increased my HGH dosage to 3iu's a day, which was two days ago........ I have felt some pains around my elbows and forarms......also in my jaw. I am going back down to 3iu's on Monday. I just wanted to see if I could tell a difference......I could. I don't know how people take such large doses of HGH.....it's truly very powerful stuff!! As for the HGH.....it is truly the best fat burner I have ever used. The fat is melting off...... I can only imagine what I will look like in 3 months. Please remember I do follow a very strict diet!!

When working out I have noticed a increased ability to concentrate on the muscle I am working.....if that makes sense. Sense getting back on the arimidex my weight has dropped to 249 and The BF is at 17.8% For some reason my scale must judge water weight differently. NOt sure why.....but like Spyke said bf scales suck. But I have been using this scale for the last 1 and two months. In the last year I watched myself go from 285lbs @ 31BF to 242@ 21% Now at 249lbs and 17.8bf....... I think that is pretty acurate. The only true place I am holding any fat is in my stomach..... But that is evaporating quickly. So to some this up GH is a very very potent fat loss tool.......but of course this could be supported by the AAS. I still have not started the T-4 or the whinny. I am kind of scared to start the t-4 because the fat is going away so quickly, now! Everyday I look thinner........ If I had this to do over again i would have jumpstarted my cycle with anavar or the whinny.....of course a quick acting test would have been good also! Unless things change I will start the whinny and t-4 monday and run them through out the cycle.

Today was arms:
    warmup cardio 20minutes walk, jog
    tricep pushdown machine
    75x40
    100x25
    150x25
    200x25
    225x25
    275x15

skull crushers
    70x15
    80x10
    90x8
    100x8
    Biceps "bicep tendon still feels strained so going very light
    ez bar curls
    40x15
    60x10
    70x8
    80x8
    90x8

hammer curls
    25x12
    30x12
    35x8
    one are concentration curls
    25x8
    25x8
    So that was eat for the day...... Time to eat some steak and lobster!!!! Yeah going to eat with some friends......time to enjoy!!!! BTW, Thanks UFA for the kind words......
    Also does anyone know how to work those damn skin calipers??

Didn't realize you came down from 285....I know how good that feels....Congrats.... and I'm sure you know in your head what your BF% is roughly anyway...as GW himself says...."stay the course" my man....your on the verge of a total transformation..thanks for your dedication to the post as well.

Sunday 18th day

Well I got another 8hrs sleep tonight so that is wonderful! I was also able to fall asleep very easily. Considering it usually takes a act of congress. Now I'm not jumping over board thinking its all HGH.... I've been traveling with work and have not had many hrs. of sleep as of late so that could also have a impact. I will say that going from 2iu's a day to 3iu's a day was a mistake. I can feel the joint pain all through my body... especially around my elbows I am getting constant twinges in my joints.... Also it was the hardest its been in the last 18 days to get out of bed! Had to take some asprins. From reading Znaks HGH journal I have a feeling that this will subside But this again shows me there is no doubt the GH is working. I highly recomend reading Red Barons thread on GH before starting GH. My reason why is going from 2iu's to 3iu's made a big difference in my joint pain. I should have increased by .5 iu's for at least a week. Again if you are going to bump up the dosage do so over time.......taper!! But again Monday I am going back to 2iu's. With all this being said If I was going to use 4iu's of GH or more I would also be on at least 400mg's of Deca EW. For the joint pain!

Thoughts so far....... and why things have been working as well as they have I truly feel my body was primed for perfection on this HRT "cycle" whatever you want to call it! The fact that for over a year not a drop of alcohol or any drugs have touched my body has made a huge difference. Also no bad foods or for that matter....I have not had a soft drink in my body in over a year......Just water, coffee or tea. I will have a glass of OJ every month or so.... The reason I am writing this is because very few people see results this quicly on HGH. I feel the prime was key to my fast results. But with all this being said it is way early, this is a marathon not a sprint!

Since today is a cardio only day....actually it is supposed to be a day off. I think I am going to listen to my body and take it off. I hate not going to the gym but I think my body is overtrained. I did not think it was possible to be overtrained on roids and HGH but I am

Day 19:

Well I was tired as shiat today... Stayed up to watch the Mavs lose the the heat so that really pissed me off!!! Then I was to stressed to sleep, went to bed at 2 woke up at 6. Since I was so damn tired this morning I shot some B-12 in my ass take my a-dex and multi V and off to work..... oh ya had a 24oz. cup of coffee. I forgot I cheated last night and had some 50% less BS ice cream..... made me feel guilty today. Also back down to just 2iu's of Gh 3 was just to much for me!!
    Anyway leg day today not much energy at all

Legs
    cardio warm up walk/jog 10 min. Still having problems with my lower legs/ankels cramping or pumping not sure.
    Squats
    bar x25
    135x15
    225x12
    325x8
    245x10
    135x20
    I also did a new method for hamstring curls and leg extensions but I won't go into detail right now..... Oh yea calves as well!!
    at this point I feel like complete ass, I could pass out or throw up at any second. Again my Gym is old school and they have no AC on and its 102degrees in there..... I am sweating a pool........thought I might ask one of the big motha fukers to take a swim. The head trainer in the gym who I never talk to says "what you been up to besides getting bick as shiat!!"
    At church on Sunday a older dude I had not seen in a while asks me "how are the steroids working!" WTF I look at him and say wonderful can't you tell!! I mean WTF do you say to that!!
    Well I just got off my scale I am 252.8 @17.8%BF I think that is pretty damn close. I think the test E is starting to come on more and more. I think by the end of the week it will be in full effect!!...... This thursday will be my fourth shot!! One thing I have figured out is the HGH is no doubt strong stuff. I won't take over 2iu's again...... Well never say never!?

BTW my best friend is on 50mg's of anavar and 2iu's of GH! We started at the same time and he is seeing so incredible results as well. He is going to start Whinny and primobolan next week!.....no test in his cycle!! Should be interesting to see if he has problems with his johnson!

Day 20:

Alright so today still tried as hell...... my fault though just not able to get enough sleep!! But good news..... the test is now really kicking in I feel strong as hell in the gym. Man what a difference the test makes.....and at only 200mg's. Whoever says you have to run 500mg's of test a week to get any gains just does not know. It is now very obvious that I am on something everywhere I go people I know are saying something.... That was not the goal. I am a very successful business man and it is making things hard in the corporate world. Oh well!!! I guess that should be the least of my worries. So far I have had no really bad sides.... The only thing is the joint pain..... I really feel it in the elbows, wrists and a little in the knees. I will think very strongly about running the deca at at least 300mgs a week! But again everything that i have read says the joint pain will subside! Today I weigh in at 253lbs @ 18%BF The pump that I have from my workout is just short of incredible. I thought my shoulders were going to pop! It was like there was something inside that needed to get out With 60 days left and plenty of room to grow.....who knows what will happen. But one thing is for sure.... I can see the change daily in the mirror! It is truly a transformation!! BTW my gym is killing me I don't know if I can take the no AC any longer. It was over 100degrees in the gym and people started to look like they were going to pass out...... or was that me??
    cardio
    precor 15 minutes
    chest.
    Bench press
    bar x 25
    135x 20
    185x 10
    225x 10
    250x10
    225x10 closer grip trying to improve inner chest
    incline dumbell press
    45x12
    60x10
    70x10
    80x10
    90x10
    lowered cable crossovers
    20x15
    20x15
    10x15
    My pump is so great during the workout that I really thought my skin could rip. I looked so jacked it was not even funny. I guess at 6'1 253 that draws some attention.
    Funny thing is I still have not started the whinny or the T-4. F-it I going to go ahead and start tomorrow! Should make for some interesting times. I really feel like a beast....

DAY 21: The day the orgy began

So I went ahead and started the Thyroid armour and the whinny today. I did not measure my whinny right and shot only 25mg in my right shoulder. So I had to go back and shoot 25mg's in my other shoulder! Now both of my shoulders hurt like shit!!! As for the Thyroid armour I took 60mg's. I think I should have started with 30mcg's. Within 30 minutes after I took it I busted out in a cold sweat..... my whole body started sweating!!....It also gave me a lot of energy!!! Which I liked!!......as I really do have a slow thyroid!! With this being said I now have alot of shiat flowing through my body. I can't imagine how this could be healthy!! But I feel more like a machine than human. I am strong as hell and have a pump that will not end. Everyone that see's me has something to say! I really look forward to seeing how the synergy for the T-4 and the HGH works! It's really hard for me to imagine I have over 60 days left on this cycle!!!!!! Wow
    My sex drive is through the roof...... I think I could have sex as many times as I wanted throughout the day!!.....just crazy!!.....I dont think I was this horny when I was 16!! Tomorrow I will take my 4th shot of deca , and test.....of course the HGH and T-4 I move to my new penthouse on Friday so the good times should be on there way!! But the bad thing is I won't have internet for a few day's till they get my DSL line hot!! Great thing is there is a full gym on the 5th floor so that will come in handy!!!!!

Today workout
    Walk 20mins.........already sweating....frickin still won't turn on the AC.
    Also chins
    Bent over rows
    lower cable pully rows
    Won't get into weights and sets cause it is a workout that I can't explain..... Well I can but would take to long.
    To sum it up.....today joint pain was not as bad but I have been sweating more. i can't tell if I am bloated from the test. But I do weigh 8 more pounds than I did 21 days ago!!!

Day 25:

Things are going great I still feel pumped all the time. I have not been able to write for a couple day due to moving. But I'm back. Don't have to much to report. The T-4 really helps with energy in the morning.....really helps me power through my cardio. I am enjoying the new cardio equipment in my gym at my new place. It is all state of the art so it tells me when I am in my fat burning zone.....takes all the guess work out of it so thats good! Don't know if I can feel the whinny working yet..... But it has only been for a few days. I am wondering if I should go ED instead of EOD. With all this said the fat keeps falling off and my strength keeps going up. I will post a few pics as soon as I figure out how to work my camera. I still find it hard to believe that I still have 60 days to go........ weight is still 252 @ 18%BF I plan on having a really good BF test done when I am through......

Glad to hear you're still going strong....I have a feeling you're going to like the extra pop from the winny coming soon....I thought for a minute you were never going to come back from mourning the dallas maverick's demise...I know that Wade is your new best friend....be looking for those pics...stay strong

Jpkman, your funny bro! Yea Wade is my new best friend WTF those damn refs....... I had a deep depression after that..... I look forward to the kick from the whinny!....... How are things going for you?? Well I about to have some dinner so gotta role! As for the staying strong...thanks bro.... I won't stop that I can promise.... I have some great pics from the other night.....very beautiful ladies.... But I wont talk anymore I will just show very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be looking for your nightly posts now that you're all settled into the PH...must be nice to gown down a few floors to get a workout in. Take advantage of that man...Enjoy

Where's the heat...one of them lady's must have em tied up and won't let em go?

Day 32

WoW, What's up to all....... what up JPkman! Life has been just to crazy. But things have been going really well. Sorry I have not been able to write. My DSL line is still not working in my new place. So I am down at the business center trying to write...... But way to many fcking people walk by... and with the addy being steroid ..... and me looking like a brick house....well you get the picture.

Anyway let me try to sum up things as of late. Whinny plus GH = joint pain oh well. Whinny plus GH plus t-4...actually thyroid armour= get you ripped as a mofo. Yes I am getting really frikin ripped my brothers. Damn hard as hell to. I can't believe how fast this body fat is falling off.. it's just flat out crzy. You would have to see it to believe it.

Another thing..... kind of weird... I got up to 257 in weight....hard and strong as a mofo...... But when the whinny kicked in with the thyroid armour I am now back to 249. I thought I would keep gaining weight with the test and deca but then minute that whinny and armour kicked in its just wild. but damn do my joints hurt like a mofo. I could not even squat today because my knees hurt so damn bad. I could really up the dosage on the deca to 400mgs a week and the test to 400mgs. Next time I will run it at that level no doubt. Strength levels are pretty good but nothing to write home about.... I was hoping for a little more increase in strength. Oh well have to remember its only day 32.

Oh ya I want to smash the scale in my house.... YOu know the one I've been writing about. it just makes no sense. I got down to 14% Bf on that thing for a few days. Then when the whinny and armour kicked in it went all the way up to 23%. What and the hell kind of sense does that make. must have something to do with the way the whinny pulls the water out of the body?? I mean WTF......am mean really WTF!!!!

As for my new digs it is pretty rockin. Hotties everywhere.....but the only thing they want is the all mighty dollar.....oh well that's what I get for moving into a place like this. Sorry for not posting any pics. But when I get my shiat hooked up in my joint I will post no doubt!!!!!!!!

Peace out,

Remember whinny plus GH = joint pain form hell

wish you could go back and not take the xtra shiat....you said the fat was falling off with just test/gh...you taking glucosamine/chondroitin? helps with joints ALOT...does with mine 4 sure....don't worry bout scale....YOU know what day it is when you stop in front of the glass to take a peak

Glad your making gains...Take Care

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Great read bro. I have been getting the shin pain you are talking about when I have to walk fast as well. Its like a really painfull pump. Not much you can do but stretch it out and try and slow down which doesnt really help cardio. I am using the rowing machine know because I just cant walk like that anymore.

Man what has been up with the site. I have not been able to get on??? Wow so much stuff has happened. I will post a ton of shiat when I get back from going out tonight!!..........I will just put it this way life is good

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat
    Man what has been up with the site. I have not been able to get on??? Wow so much stuff has happened. I will post a ton of shiat when I get back from going out tonight!!..........I will just put it this way life is good
    Hey just caught this thread today. I'm going to be starting my HRT program next week with the exact same cycleing as you minus the winny. Lots of people have told me that 200mg of deca and test wont be enough. Also the 2IU of growth wont do crap. I'm glad your doing well. I'm 5'8 198lbs with about 15-20% BF. I am hopping to gain a good 10 lbs or so. I'll be following this.

Where to begin

Day 40

Well here goes Wow.....
    I could not be happier with my progress. At first I was worried if the test would kick into full gear. I was worried that the people on the other forum where right 200mg's of test is not enough. 200mg's of deca is a waste of time. 50mg's of whinny eod is just stupid. If you don't run thyroid armour at 120mcg's a day your just stupid. 2ius of growth a day is just a wasted of time and money. Wrong!!!!!!!!!!, Wrong Wrong.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are the dosages I am running and I must tell you the transformation of my body is truly nothing short of a miracle! My body is almost as lean and hard as it has ever been in my life. My stomach which I thought could never be flat again well its deflated like a punctured tire!!! But first off I feel huge all the time. The pumps I am getting at the gym are nothing short of ridiculous! The strength gains are going throught the roof. I hit 315 for 6 on the bench with no worries. Again holy shiat batman

Anyway my thoughts on the compounds so far as to date. Test E 200mgs, I could have done more but why.... I have already been asked by several people if I was on the juice...including my sister. If I did any more it would be out of control. NO doubt some very very strong gains can be made on 200mgs with proper diet. Plus I would imagine the sides and the pct will be much easier on this amount. please note the for TRT and HRT the PCT is not really a issue. But for those of you using this as a TRT and HRT anti-aging tool like myself.....then you can think about cycling Again anyone say you must have more than 200mgs a week just does not know. Side note it took all of 4 weeks for the test e to fully kick in for myself.

Deca 200 mg's a week. I must say this is the one compound that I would run at 300mg's a week if I could. But that is only due to the joint pain that I have felt. Which really kicked in when I input the Whinny into they mix. Back to that later. I could notice a the difference in my joints with the deca within the first few days. My strength did not go up but it sure eased the pain. I think this is a very useful compound for anyone who's joints are really hurting. Not sure what it has done to my blood profile though. But again It might not have a place in traditional HRT.... But for myself who is more into the anti-aging benefits then I highly recomend. Personally I think a person coud put on a easy 25 to 30 pounds by using just 200mgs of the two compounds above. I could have easily done this but my goal is to lose BF and a some muscle. Side note to the above I am horny as hell as the time. My shiat is hard enough to cut diamonds 24/7.

HGH 2ius a day. I can't tell if this has helped my strength or what it has done exactly but it has helped tranform my body in the last 40days. I truly believe it is the driving catalyst in my program for fat burning. This has caused more joint pain than I would have liked though.

Thyroid armour 60mcgs a day. has been the perfect amount that breaks down to 25mcgs' of t-3 a day. I feel anymore and I would be losing muscle as well as fat. I must say this stuff work great. I give it the highest rating when combined with HGH. My stomach well its just hard to believe it is my stomach. I truly think within 30 more days I could have a six pack. If you would have seen my stomach before the cycle you have said damn no way you will ever have a six pack.

Whinny 50mg's a EOD. Well first off this stuff really makes the skin look better but Whinny plus HGH =joint pain from hell...... I mean at least for me. My knees hurt like a MF. I could only go up to 225x15 on squats today because they hurt so bad. But I am having no problems with any other body part as of today.....joint pain that is. I hight recomend if you are going to take whinny don't train ultra heavy. Again here is where I think 300mgs of deca would have paid off. I will put it to you this way. I will never do whinny without deca..... won't happen. I think my shiat would just snap. I could also see the benefit of taking 100mgs of whinny eod or 50mgs a day. But this could also make the joint pain worse which to me is not exceptable.

With all this being said if you are looking to put on lean mass and lose BF..... I think the program I am doing woud be hard to beat. Please note I do think you could increase the compounds and have more gains and faster loses in BF. BUT i mean F&^k your body can only take so much. I would flat out be scared to transform any faster than I already have. I have to pinch myself in the morning when I look in the mirror.... as it is kinda unreal. I guess I would say this......the highest dose of test e I would do is 300mgs a week and 300mgs of deca a week and 100mgs of whinny EOD. I could not even imagine the results that would come about from that I would think scary. But again why.......???? I only say all this for the people who are out there thinking MORE is better. Side note for all those who just pick up on this post from here out. My diet is very very strict and so is my training. I am not a half asser and I don't drink or use drugs. I can't even begin to tell you what a difference that makes!!!!

As for the people who have been keeping up and you know who you are..... thanks for all the kind words... and inspiration. I will continue to post. BTW I have meet this beautiful woman. And I love my new palace in the Sky. I have not forgotten about the pics. I will try and post some tomorrow. So we all have something to go off of. Because you guy's know my fukin scale is about to go out the window. Oh ya Bf??? I hope you can tell me from the pics and weight is 249. Don't care what the scale says because the mirror tells the difference!!

Hey bringndaheat, thats great news and am glad your therepy is going that well. I just got my meds today.
    250mg Test cyp(10 weeks)
    200mg Deca (10 weeks)
    2IU HGH (4months)

I'm in good shape and am already pretty lean, I would guess between 15-20%. I have a decent build but nothing huge or massive.I'm 34 , 5'8" 198. My Test came out to 568 in a range of 241-827. What was yours? My major complaints were some lethargy, slight loss of libido and some joint pain. ( I'm a plumber and I'm now starting to feel it.) So the deca I hope wil help with some of my minor knee sorness/pain. I'm truly not a an HRT candidate but I do qaulify for it, so what the hell. I'm hopping to gain some decent mass. The general consensus around here is that the dosages we are doing is not enough. You have to wonder if some of these guys would make just as good gains with lesser dosages. I'm glad you say the dosages we are using is enough and is working for you. I'm excited to get started. My diet and training are right on the money. I'm going to take a few days off this week and get ripping next Monday.

I'm back

Whats up people!!?? Been off this site for a while now. I tried and tried to login but for some reason my computer would not let me. Turns out after hours of work it turns out my damn firewall was keeping me out. WTF

Anyway I have a ton of stuff to cover here..... Where to begin. Lets start with saying I feel and look great. Actually I will go in furter detail on that later on. Well here is where I am today Week 11 of my treatment. I extended my cycle to 12 weeks due to some things that came up during my cycle. After the last time I wrote I explained about the problems I was having with the whinny. Well It got to the point where my joints hurt so bad I could not take it anymore. I up'd my dosage of Deca to 400mg's a week. Since I did that I up'd my dosage of Test E to 400mgs a week. I wanted to have a little more test that deca so I got some Test Prop. which I take 100mgs a week. Total test e 400mgs test Prop 100mgs and deca 400mg. Along with five shots of whinny a week at 50mgs. Well there is no doubt that increasing the dosage made a difference on my joints. All pains went away within a couple of days. Deca is truly amazing when it comes to the way it works on the joints. I have also increased my dosage of HCG to keep my boys going. I have taken a large a dose as 750 that seems to really get me crankin. But that shiat makes me feel like a biatch when it comes to my emotions.

I have much more to write but I have to get ready for church. Just wanted all my peeps on here to know that everything is going great. I will write again here real soon and explain the effects.....STRENGTH!

Keep us posted. What effects did your dosage increase incur?

good to hear from ya stranger....glad all is well...especially how you dialed your hrt coctail in to fix what you fvked up...LOL

so did you need to get a new suit for church since you started? LOL

say a prayer for your bruthas here at AR

glad to see you're back

Wat up Jpkman, BTW thanks for the PM. Your to funny dialed in my cocktail....but sooo true! But it worked like a charm. Bottom line never do whinny with HGH unless your ready to use some deca . My best friend is on the same stuff as me less the deca.... but added var. He had to go to the doc today because his knees hurt so bad.

As for my suits they don't fit anymore. To small in my coat size and my pants are four inches to big in the waste. My body is now dialed in pretty good. Not exactly sure about the BF I think about 13%. But everywhere I go people talk about me. There is not a person I meet that does not ask me where I play ball. At 6'2 249 I am a beast.

Alright so the question you are asking is how is the increased dosage working. I will say this you can feel a little difference. But the mood swings are much worse. I have become much more moody. To the point that I can tell. I think I could rip a 45 pound plate in half...... I am normally a very nice guy. But the mood swings are just to much. I will get into the way I am taking HCG which could play a role in this. But I will do so later. Bottom line the TEST E takes around 6 weeks to really feel the full effects....you know the massive pumps and strength gains. Around week 10 you can feel the law of diminishing returns. The pumps are not as good and I can feel my body telling me its time to come off.

OOps got to get off my new Girl friend is on her way up to my room!! She has no idea! Although she is starting to ask me some wierd questions. I will get into that later!

Peace,

Bringndaheat

13% Shiat bro....Fvkin shreddin up like wheat....wtf?
    G4U man
    Don't let that fvkin rage take over man...you don't want to be that man.
    U better than that
    peace bro

Back again

Alright she left so now I can write again

Wizeguy read what you wrote and I think everything looks very good but I would sub the test cyp with test e IMO. You will get great results on that bro. I would make sure and add some thyroid armour around 60mcgs a day. I can't even begin to tell you how great it works with the other compounds. Makes a huge difference.

Back to me.... My strength levels are high but nothing to crazy. So far my best lifts dumbell shoulder press 110pound dumbells for 8 reps. Leg press 1800 pounds.... 25reps. incline dumbell bench 120's for ten. Nothing crazy I could lift more but again my joints are tender and I don't want to injure myself.

Lets see If I had it to do over I would add something at the begining to kick start my cycle. Like a medium dosage of Anavar . or some testprop to get me going. Problem with the test e is it takes a good six weeks to really feel it and by the time week 10 hits you don't feel as good. So you really only have one month of really feeling good!..... Next time around I will either kickstart with Var or test P.

What else.......oh ya I started using a higher dosage of Hcg . I bumped it up to as much as 750 the day of my test and and deca shot. When I did that I thought I turned green and looked like the hulk in the gym..... But really my doc said using 500 a week to keep the boys alive is not enough for the amount of goods I was on. One other thing as soon as I uped the dosage I started to have a little problem with gyno. So then I had to up the arimi to 1mg a day. The human body really does not need more than a certain amount of test...... But then we get greddy and we go for more. Let me tell you anyone who tells you.... you can't transform you body on small doses is full of shiat. I find it hard to imagine taking 750 plus mgs of test. I would be a ticking time bomb. But that is me and I can only say what I feel. My thoughts 200-500mgs of test is alright anymore and you really get into the law of diminishing returns.

As I head into week 12 I have to really think about my Pct. the Doctor has outlined a program but any thoughts would be great. He has me coming off the deca and the test at the same time where people here say come off the deca a week early. I am going to follow his advise since he is my doc. Other thoughts on PCT is to increase my HGH to 3ius a day for a couple of months. Its going to be very hard to see my muscle loss. As you read this you must be thinking WTF.....its HRT. Well it is HRT used for antiaging....with this protocal there is PCT...time off. I will continue to use but only 3 times a year. This experience has been just incredible.

Quick thoughts..... to slim abs do some weighted ab work. Has made a huge difference for me. Thyroid armour is nothing short of incredible. Deca is the best steroid ever for joints. Whinny is the most overated steroid ever. HGH makes it blend. Test E takes to long to kick in. Test p taken every other day may be the way to go. There is no substitute for diet and training. Get a training partner. Injections are addictive.....ya pretty sick I know. Don't go over 12 weeks. I think 10 is perfect.

More thoughts to come......remember these are just my thougts. Everyone is different. By know means am I a expert. But its your body so be a expert on you.

Bringndaheat

Great post. I'm following alomost the same protocol, just starting week5. this has been fun to follow!

Well I must say all good things come to an end. Today was the 12th week of my program. I had 350mgs of test e left and 500mgs of deca left WTF!! So I just shot the rest. Actually I have 100mgs of test prop left but I am going to shoot it on Saturday before arms. Man does that prop make me moody as hell. Test E keeps me much more stable. I have decided to take 100mgs of whinny a day all the way up to my PCT. Since it is out of your system in 24hrs. This should really get me lean. But if I get any more major joint pain I will come off. This will be the last time I do whinny. IT has no place being mixed with HGH. IMO.....unless you are doing a comp. BUt my goal is to look the best I can before my 35th birthday and so be it.....

Overall I feel like a beast but since I up'd my dosage I have become more moody. I don't recomend test prop unless you are ready to shot eod and even then I would go ED. To many ups and downs. TEst e is truly the way to go. The only reason I would use the TEst Prop is to front load a cycle. Even then I would have to think about it......

As for myself I think I am way overtrained I have not taken a day off in over three months. I do spend three hours a week in the chiro and get a two hour deep tissue massage a week. The only thing that keeps me going. The heavy lifting has really taken a toll on my body.

My doc is really cool and he will work with me on my PCT.... He will allow me to do pretty much any PCT I want .... be it aggressive or mild. He believes everyone is different. So I am doing some serious reading here on the site. So any ideas would be great. I plan explaining everything I go through on my PCT here on the site. I think it will be key on how well the cycle works for me!

Helse is offline New Member
    Good read

Excellent! I'll be looking forward to yor PCT on here. I'd like to see how your retain your gains and how your feeling.

Stayed up late last night reading PCT. I think mine will be a little different. Since I will be running HGH all the way through to my next round. I thought about throwing in some clen . But with the thyroid armour I am already sweating all the time. My body is really telling me it is time to shut down for a while. I am tired all the time......just flat out overtrained. I thought being on so much shit I could keep going..... but the body can only take so much. I am a walking ache and pain. Thank the good lord for the chiropractor!

After reading about the PCT I think I should run 75mgs a day of test prop until 3days before my PCT. Actually I won't run more than 600mgs of test in a week time. So with 300mgs of test yesterday I have 200mgs spread out till next thursday.

Todays workout was shoulders

Barbell military press 135 x 20
    225x 12
    285x 8

side lats 5x 20
    20x20
    30x20
    25x15 suckers are on fire now only 30secs rest between sets.
    shrugs 135x12
    225x12
    275x12
    225x12 my lats are so large I don't want to go any heavier.

rear dealt lats on machine
    135x12 was the max i went just for feel

My training has changed so much. I now only rest 30-45secs between sets. It has totally changed my body. Since I started this I have lost a ton of weight and really gotten shredded......or is the just the orgy of stuff I am on.

peace time to go see Evander Holyfield fight sitting on the first row. Maybe his ear will get bit off again!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information