Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    just took by biatch ass exgirlfriend out for dinner. Had a great time most of the night. Then had a couple glasses of wine and things went to hell. Ended up getting in a big ass fight. The thing that pisses me off most is I blew $300 hundred on dinner..... thats like to bottles of test.

But what is important is my my lifting. I think I hurt my rotator cuff while doing chest. Hurts like a son of a bitch...... that is my shoulder. So I will write again after I get some rest. Just to pissed to write any more..... about the ex that is. As for the shoulder pain the deca will help that go away in a couple weeks

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy
    jpkman, Post your results of your blood work. 17 days out isnt very long for your system to normalize. I'm curiouse to see what your out come is.
    Wizeguy....here is the link to the post i made about that blood work...it seemed to work quite well

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=271833

how are you heat?
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 11-25-2006 at 05:31 PM.

pr0digalsun is offline Associate Member
    Hey I got my HGH last wednesday from Oasis and have been using 2.5 each day. Do you guys like to do the shot before bed or in the morning? i have heard two different things. I took pictures yesterday of my body so I could have before and after pics.
    I start a spin class on tuesday and wedesday for an hour each day, and i hope it helps me loose some of my body fat. i HATE cardio but im willing to do it to get to my goals. Ive gained an inch on my biceps and calves, and a half inch on my forearm, but still no change in body fat, chest, waist or thighs.

Its begun. I am back on the juicy juice. It is now day 9 and I'm feeling large.

Here it is

Week 1-12 Deca 400mgs
    week 1-12 test e 400mgs
    week 1-12 test p 200mgs
    week 1-12 HGH 2iu m-f
    week 1-12 thyroid armour 60mcg's

The test prop is in the deca and test e shots. it came at 50mgs in each bottle and the price was cheaper. Than start deca and test so I said why the hell not.

So far I must say taking the prop has helped out. I already have huge pumps and have gained around 9 pounds. All water weight which I did not want. Actaully my strength has gone down a little since I started. Maybe do to shutting down my natural production. But my skin feels tighter and my muscles feel my more full. I already feel much better as far as over all feeling. I did spin class tonight and I could have beat lance armstrong in a race. Ya right.
    My goal was to get ripped. But I think I'm going to look more like a body builder which is not the goal at all. I think I am going to have to start up on the Whinny again. Although I remember whinny plus HGH equal's massive joint pain.

One thing I have noticed is that my body temp is much higher. I'm hot all the damn time. This orgy of stuff has my body really working and it has not even begun to kick in. I know the deca does not really start to work until week 4 that is the same with the TEst e. But I must say the Test P has really helped it kick in ealry which was the goal.

with all this being said I will try to post daily from here on out. I will post lifts and keep as much info available as possible. Let the games begin.

-Heat

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How often are you shooting the Prop because unless its at least EOD you are wasting your money
    Last edited by Kale; 12-07-2006 at 10:01 PM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    How often are you shooting the Prop because unless its at least EOD you are wasting your money
    And maximizing your sides by jacking your hormone levels around. Prop should be eod minimum.

New Coctail....YES!

provide us more quality pics than b4 heat ...have the new girlfriend take em so the camera won't cover up the abs

What up! Jpkman it was not the camera covering up the abs it was the BF% New Girlfriend is gone so I will have to take my own pictures.

As for the Prop it came premixed with the deca and test and it was cheaper than buying the single compound. I am shooting every Mon. and Thur. I know the half life on the prop is 3 days. The optimal range is ED or Eod but the shiat was free so what the hell. I can have a little spike in my test on those days.... same theory as Sus. I shoot some HCG the day before the shot so that seems to help from what I have been told as far as test spikes.

This morning I felt great. Having a hard time sleeping though. Again I am very hot all the freakin time. But the body fat seems to be melting away again. Of course who does not like that. The pumps for arms today were pretty good. I know in a couple weeks they will be much better. But I do like the front load that I did with the test and the deca. Plus getting all that test p in right away has helped jumpstart everything.

I am training a little lighter this go round with some higher rep sets. Hitting some 17's and 21's. Seems to be working out well. I will try to start listing poundages to see the progress. Of course pics will follow.

Any thoughts about increasing HGH to 3 or 4Iu's shiat is expensive but I want to get ripped. Or should I just get some more whinny. Oh ya my weight is now 240 holding some water weight.

-Heat

cool bro...rootin for you hear as always...you know that winny had you crying last time....i'd like to try that prop one day...pretty painful?

Yo bro, that prop does not hurt at all. I don't know where these people come up with this stuff. But ya you're so right the whinny had me cryin like a biatch. My acne seems to be staying about the same. I must go to the doc. Well I'm getting bored I think I might have to go to the local gentlemens club. Those damn topless dancers just love big guy's.....

-Heat

carmens2005 is offline New Member

Wink burning up

Just a note to -Bringndaheat

I have been following your story Bring for a while ,,You should right a book.
    It all good.

I did want to tell U though, u have complained of Burning up all the time and tiredness. You should really check into and read up on taking Armour thyroid Meds. And not read what the bodybuilders are saying, but what people who truly need it are saying.

I have been on it (armour) for 2 years now after getting off synthroid ( I have never taken steroids of any kind, But am dying to, can't get a hold of them). Armour will cause your metabolism to run greater (which i know u know all this) and will then cause u to tire out easier and faster. So sometimes you can cut back on the Armour for about 3-days and/or take smaller doses when u start back up. But u have to stop it for at least 3 days before u notice anything and u might feel better. I stop mine all the time and feel great when I do. I feel tired a lot from taking it and burn up often, take a break from it.

I am just telling u this so u Might feel a little better and keep going with your goals and achievements. ( Not that I think the words -"goals and achievements" should be associated with taking steroids but in the world of steroids - they are.

good luck

I

carmens2005 is offline New Member
    Please keep us posted more!! I know 11 people that are following your journey. Imagine how many others.

Alright alright. I'm feeling like a beast again. The prop has really helped kick in my cycle. I highly recommend it to get the cycle going. Right now my weight has dropped back down to around 238 to 240 range. Still in the 12-14%bf range. The last of the fat is the hardest to get rid of

Damn I tell you what I am hungry all the freakin time. I want to eat everything..... especially sweets.. WTF. So as of late I have fed the beast. Maybe it's the holidays.

So lets see I must say there is a large difference between 600mgs a week as opposed to what I started last time around which was 200mgs a week. This being the test of course. I'm going to go ahead and get the Whinny to start next week. Yes I know it is going to cause some joint pain but damn that shiat cuts you up.

Today's workout/arms:
    close grip bench/very slow reps
    135x15
    185x15
    225x12
    95x21

two handed overhead dumbell extensions
    60x25
    80x17
    100x17
    60x25 damn I felt like I was going to blow up. big as hell at this point, people are looking at me

standing dumbell curls/very slow strict form
    20x20
    25x15
    40x12
    50x10 I'm so jacked at this point I could throw the freakin weight thru the wall. The beast is unleashed at this point. people are asking me how long have I been lifting

I can't explain the next excercise but I'm getting even larger and I feel like I could keep lifting all day and night. I must stop or I will overtrain. I do some ab work and then I leave.

Well It's time to get ready to go out. Meet a Dr. last week she is great but I have yet to make a move. The good thing is she is blond and she is hot

I will take the advise on the thyroid armour. But the reason I have not stopped was due to the GH. I really want to up the GH dosage. But damn the shiat is expensive.

-Heat

Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat
    Alright alright. I'm feeling like a beast again. The prop has really helped kick in my cycle. I highly recommend it to get the cycle going. Right now my weight has dropped back down to around 238 to 240 range. Still in the 12-14%bf range. The last of the fat is the hardest to get rid of

Damn I tell you what I am hungry all the freakin time. I want to eat everything..... especially sweets.. WTF. So as of late I have fed the beast. Maybe it's the holidays.

So lets see I must say there is a large difference between 600mgs a week as opposed to what I started last time around which was 200mgs a week. This being the test of course. I'm going to go ahead and get the Whinny to start next week. Yes I know it is going to cause some joint pain but damn that shiat cuts you up.

Today's workout/arms:
    close grip bench/very slow reps
    135x15
    185x15
    225x12
    95x21

two handed overhead dumbell extensions
    60x25
    80x17
    100x17
    60x25 damn I felt like I was going to blow up. big as hell at this point, people are looking at me

standing dumbell curls/very slow strict form
    20x20
    25x15
    40x12
    50x10 I'm so jacked at this point I could throw the freakin weight thru the wall. The beast is unleashed at this point. people are asking me how long have I been lifting

I can't explain the next excercise but I'm getting even larger and I feel like I could keep lifting all day and night. I must stop or I will overtrain. I do some ab work and then I leave.

Well It's time to get ready to go out. Meet a Dr. last week she is great but I have yet to make a move. The good thing is she is blond and she is hot

I will take the advise on the thyroid armour. But the reason I have not stopped was due to the GH. I really want to up the GH dosage. But damn the shiat is expensive.

-Heat
    No fvckin kidding....keeep those fvckin sugar cookies away from my arse or i'm gonna snap you in half wtf? Still, no body forcing us to eat that shiat...Definately no excuses after Christmas.....but today is my second day this week over 4000cals...Thank god i'm walkmowing 5greens every morning on high speed...it's almost like 5 30min. sessions on the treadmill.
    Good luck with the doc heat...is she an anti aging doc?

Jpkman very funny..... is she a anti aging doc. If she were I'd already be asking her to marry me. She is a orthodontist so no such luck.

Lets see today I started off with 60mcg's of TA and 350mcg's of HCG . I shot it in my lower back. Hard to get rid of that fat back there. I really believe it is a great spot fat reducer.

Did my cardio on the eliptical machine 30mins after drinking two shots of espreso! Trying to make my heart jump out of my chest. But really I ran out of NO EXplode. That is the best shiat ever. I might like it more that the juicy juicy. I can train without the juicey but it's really hard to train with the NO Explode. Weighed myself this moring coming in at 242. So I guess I've put on 10-12 pounds. I wonder how much of it is water.

Oh hell I forgot. I was using the swiss ball for my abs this morning. I was holding a 40 dumbell and the Freaking ball burst under me. I feel on the floor hitting my back real hard. When that damn ball popped it sounded like a gun went off causing everyone to look. Freakin looked like a idiot. I looked at the guy next to me and said there must be a 240lb weight limit.

Well tomorrow is leg day and also the day I got to hit another round of juicey juice I'm also calling the Doc for the Whinny. Ready for the skin to get paper thin.

What I have not really talked about "anti aging"
    I feel freaking better than I ever had. My skin looks the best it ever has.....except the acne. Anyone who say's this does not work to slow down or reverse the aging process is just flat out crazy. You can look at pictures of me a year ago and compare them to me now and you would flip the flock out. Again I think a person can get incredible benefits of small doses of test. In the 200mg range. 600mgs is fun but again the law of diminishing returns stay's in effect. As for my deca dose this time. I have not really felt the pain relief I did last time. Last time around I felt better within a few days. I think I will leave the deca out of the next go round.

-Heat

Heat that is funny about the ball. What gym do you workout at? I'm at 24 hr Downtown.

I took my measurements and i've lost 3.5% BF since startgin the HGH 6 wks ago, but only lost 2 pounds. Gained another inch on my biceps, a half on my forearm, and an inch and a half on my calves. Lost two inches on my waist. All of this really amazes me since my weight hasnt changed much at all.

I am out of the growth and kinda broke, so I am thinking of doing a test and winny cycle for 12 weeks starting at the beginning of jan. something like this:

100mg Winny EOD
    250mg Test Cyp 1x Wk
    1mg Arimidex EOD

What do you think of that instead of the 2.5 IU growth 5 days a week. My goal is too lose fat and gain muscle, but i cant afford the growth and the test cycle at the same time.

latah, quit braking tha ballz

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digalsun
    Heat that is funny about the ball. What gym do you workout at? I'm at 24 hr Downtown.

I took my measurements and i've lost 3.5% BF since startgin the HGH 6 wks ago, but only lost 2 pounds. Gained another inch on my biceps, a half on my forearm, and an inch and a half on my calves. Lost two inches on my waist. All of this really amazes me since my weight hasnt changed much at all.

I am out of the growth and kinda broke, so I am thinking of doing a test and winny cycle for 12 weeks starting at the beginning of jan. something like this:

100mg Winny EOD
    250mg Test Cyp 1x Wk
    1mg Arimidex EOD

What do you think of that instead of the 2.5 IU growth 5 days a week. My goal is too lose fat and gain muscle, but i cant afford the growth and the test cycle at the same time.

latah, quit braking tha ballz
    LOL ....Ball breaker

sup heat?

size on

Well it's seems as though my body can handle whatever food I eat. My stomach seems flatter everyday no matter what I put in my body. I've no moved my injection sites for my HGH and my HCG to my back. That seems to be the place that I hold the most fat at this point.

I have not put as much energy into my workouts as I did over the summer. Trying to see how much strength gains can be made with less stress load. I have always trained to the end on every set.

At this point my body feels quite good. Although I think my BP must be way up. I have not checked it because I don't think I want to see what it says. The reason I say this is becuase I'm sweating like a pig with whatever I do. When I'm on just thyroid armour I don't sweat but when I combine it with everything else..... thats a different story.

My diet has not been near as good as over the summer either. Maybe because I know knowone is going to see me with my shirt off. oh well.

As for the question I train at Gold's in uptown. I do know where 24 is and have some friends that train there. As for the test and Whinny. I think if you are on a budget then that is what you should do. But try to get your hands on some t-3 or thyroid armour. That will make a huge difference!!

Well my new box of goodies just came in the fed ex. I went ahead and got the whinny. I just like how tight it makes me feel. But now you guy's are going to have to listen to me bitch about joint pain.

Overall I would say pumps are great and endurance is better. But my strength has not gone up any yet. I can't stand that. Because that is how I judge my progress. I guess once you get to a certain point it is very difficult to get any stronger. Any thoughts on this. Anybody else had this problem?

Peace,

Heat

Heat: You said to get some T3 and I saw this place advertized on this forum that sells t3 research chemical. Have you ever used "research chemicals"? They sound kinda bathtubish, but honestly i wouldnt mind as long as they worked. What about the place that sells them in the banner on these forums, are the trustworthy?

I know that this is the wrong thread to ask about research chemicals, but i dont know anyone else on the forums, and I trust the people in this thread. I cant PM yet becaasue I havent posted enough.

Thanks!
    pr0diagalsun

Quote Originally Posted by pr0digalsun
    Heat: You said to get some T3 and I saw this place advertized on this forum that sells t3 research chemical. Have you ever used "research chemicals"? They sound kinda bathtubish, but honestly i wouldnt mind as long as they worked. What about the place that sells them in the banner on these forums, are the trustworthy?

I know that this is the wrong thread to ask about research chemicals, but i dont know anyone else on the forums, and I trust the people in this thread. I cant PM yet becaasue I havent posted enough.

Thanks!
    pr0diagalsun
    from what i have come to understand is that it is the correct chemical however you have to agree that you will be using it as a research product for like rats.............................................. .................................................. .......

I'm back

I'm back and I've got a lot of shiat to say. First off Happy Halloween peeps! On my fourth week of my new anti-aging cycle. I will write all about it tomorrow when I get back. My journal shall continue!

-Heat

so when did they let you out biach

I'm back for more! I have much to say since it's been a few years since my last post. New HRT/anti-aging goes like this...
    60 mcgs T-3
    60 mcgs clen
    Test c and Test P 250 mg's a week total
    Ghrp-6 100 mcgs x3 a day
    Been on the clen and T-3 for a week and I must say clen is a very harsh chem! More on all ths to follow.
    Last edited by bringndaheat; 04-28-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information