Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update On Oasis

~Admin~ Guest

Update On Oasis

In response to the Oasis and the New Year thread....here is what happened and if anything is left out System Admin will fill in later.

The employees of Oasis decided to screw over the owner by stealing info and trying to start their own company. They were stupid and told too many people and the owner found out and has been taking the steps to fix the problem. those guys (obviously) are no longer there and there are some new changes taking place. POSITIVE CHANGES!

Please be patient and know that you will be taken care of.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    thanks for continuing to follow up... i am sure everyone will be following all and any threads that pertain to this subject

welloiledmachine is offline New Member
    *edit*

WHAT A JOKE. I GOT BURNED BY THEM, AND NEVER GOT MY PACKAGE. i TRACKED DOWN THE SALES REPS. WHO QUIT AND STARTED THERE OWN COMPANY BECAUSE THE OWNER OF OASIS BOUNCED EMPLOYMENT CHECKS AND NEVER PAID THE PHARMACY. I ORDERED FROM THE NEW COMPANY YESTERDAY AND GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY. OVERNIGHT. STOP DEFENDING A COMPANY WHO PAYS YOU...LET PEOPLE HERE THE TRUTH. THEY NEVER STOLE A THING, AND MY REP. HAS ALWAYS TREATED ME THE BEST. PLAIN AND SIMPLE..OASIS OWNERSHIP SCREWED ITSELF, THE GUYS WHO LEFT WAS A HUGE LOSS TO THAT COMPANY...ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES THIS THREAD IS CRAZY...OASIS SUCKS....YOU WANT REAL SERVICE...PM ME/

fURTHER THE COMPANY WHO BOUGHT OASIS WANTS TO CHARGE 400.00 FOR ANYONE WITH BLOODWORK OVER TWO MONTHS OLD. MY BLOOD WORK IS ONLY FOUR MONTHS OLD. DO THEY KNOW i CAN EASILY FAX IT TO ANY ONE OF 20 COMPANIES AND GET SERVICE, NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE A PROFIT ON IT. THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW THE HRT BUSINESS. BLOOD WORK SHOULD BE AT COST AS A SERVICE FOR THE PATIENTS. HAS ANYONE ELSE TALKED TO THIS JOKER "SCOTT" AT OASIS WHO OBVIOUSLY THINKS HE CAN EXPLOIT PEOPLE. WHAT A LOOSER

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    N/m..
    Last edited by SS1476; 01-05-2007 at 05:37 PM.

N/m..
    Last edited by SS1476; 01-05-2007 at 05:36 PM.

~Admin~ Guest
    If what you are saying is true and you actually did get in touch with these losers who would steal from their own boss who worked hard to create a successful company then good for you.... go ahead and do business with them if you choose. Of course they would stab Oasis in the back and say they weren't getting paid. Whatever they have to say to get your business.
    But again... go ahead and give those guys your business and well see how long it takes for you to get screwed. These guys were already stupid enough to tell people what they were doing so that it got back to the owner of Oasis in time. Real smart business guys...i'm sure theyll be in business for a really long time.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Welloiledmachine- Stop shouting with the caps. I delt with Oasis
    for a long time and there were some great people there. Especially
    the manager. I would trust him no matter what any body says. I
    know you are upset at OASIS. You found a new company and that
    is great. Most people here are stunned and will hold off orders from
    oasis until other posters start getting their product with next day
    service. I am speaking for my self only, however, something is not
    quite right just yet. I hope the best for Oasis and for you.
    Frankly, it just seems like a cash flow problem. When that happens
    you hear all kinds of things. I just could not believe Central Drugs in
    LA won't do any more business with them. He told me to go to a
    different clinic. Whatever it is it will all come out in the wash.

~Admin~ Guest
    btw.... just got a very good tip that welloiled is jason ...formerly from oasis. he is the main guy that is calling on oasis's old clients.

the only thing i care to add is that no matter what is said, that the thread should stay open....sponsor or not...before when threads were locked and ppl were flamed for speaking their mind, it made me leary...never should one side of the story be squashed

billdance is offline New Member

Too costly

Wow...its true....they want $400 for a blood test....that wont last long I'm afraid..

Quote Originally Posted by billdance
    Wow...its true....they want $400 for a blood test....that wont last long I'm afraid..
    nice screen name...big Bass fisher r we?

Quote Originally Posted by welloiledmachine
    ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES THIS THREAD IS CRAZY...OASIS SUCKS....YOU WANT REAL SERVICE...PM ME/
    I dont know about anyone else...
    but that comment says alot to me.

I edited what I said above,but looks
    like I was right anyway.Catching him
    in a bluff in the other thread now this..

Well Jason,now it seems like your
    talk dont have much bite anymore.

ecs44 is offline Junior Member
    I hope it all comes out soon,I ordered a package from a different company yesterday and got it today .so Im set now....i will just wright off what I lost

bambam1516 is offline New Member
    yes, let the truth bet told. the owner of this site only know what the owner of oasis tells him, nothing more. fact is she is in so much debt that she could not pay the pharmacy or her employees. thats why packages take three weeks to be delivered. the truth is all that matters, and if you want to slander or blame those who worked there to take the fall fine, if it makes you feel better. fact: the owner ruined her own company and no one had to steal anything. but I guess people can only believe what they are told. let the thread stay open so people can make there own opinions or decisions. talk to any real patient at oasis, and there trust is in the reps. not the owner, so knock yourself out trying to ban people like welloiled, or anyone else. People do have brains to make there own decisions, and both sides should be told. personally I hope service speaks for itself, and it does not matter who posts what, no one on this site knows the owner of oasis personally, so of course she is putting the blame on someone. sounds fishy to me.

wjclinton is offline Junior Member
    For my two cents my oasis rep(former) was worthless. Reminded me of spikolie from fast times at ridgemont high. I spoke with lady Oasis called her self the owner full of it. Once I started talking to the people from GHI I actualy got returned calls and emails. No way in hell I'd work with the former Oasis reps. or the witch that say she was the former Oasis owner.

I'm guessing GHI bought it and is trying to salvage what's left. I'll give them a shot to earn my business.

I spoke to at least 4 knuckleheads from Oasis and they all told me my package was in the mail BS. I really hate being lied too!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by wjclinton
    For my two cents my oasis rep(former) was worthless. Reminded me of spikolie from fast times at ridgemont high. I spoke with lady Oasis called her self the owner full of it. Once I started talking to the people from GHI I actualy got returned calls and emails. No way in hell I'd work with the former Oasis reps. or the witch that say she was the former Oasis owner.

I'm guessing GHI bought it and is trying to salvage what's left. I'll give them a shot to earn my business.

I spoke to at least 4 knuckleheads from Oasis and they all told me my package was in the mail BS. I really hate being lied too!

well, it doesn't look like those guys are at Oasis anymore..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

StevePJC is offline Member
    My deal must have been isolated. Only one order through them but it came in a reasonable amount of time. (5 days) With the new crew I can't get a return call. I'd like to email them but can't find an address on their site. Only an information request form.

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    I dont know about anyone else...
    but that comment says alot to me.

I edited what I said above,but looks
    like I was right anyway.Catching him
    in a bluff in the other thread now this..

Well Jason,now it seems like your
    talk dont have much bite anymore.
    Well Sherlock looks like you got crystal balls.

harveyjblch is offline Junior Member
    this sux!!!!! just when i was about to place an order.

onestone is offline New Member
    I purchased a 3 month supply on my last order. Hopefully the dust will clear before re-order time.

jeepman06 is offline Junior Member

oasis

I placed an order last week...and when I called yesterday to find out why it never arrived, I learned about the new owner and was told that they have no records for me. Turns out I wasn't charged for the order, but my paperwork is missing. Just have to wait and see....

I have to resend my paperwork because the couldnt find mine.

Ufa
    In before the lock.

fbcoach is offline Junior Member
    I believe they lost mine also..they just e-mailed me and said they would look for it. Let me get this straight....if my bloodwork and physical is over 2 months old, I have to pay $400 for what? Can't I just get another physical and bloodwork from my own doc and send it back in?

~Admin~ Guest
    interesting bambam that this is your first post. hmmmm

also this thread has not been closed. Nothing is being kept from the members. This thread was started to keep members involved with Oasis IMFORMED. say what you want but the bottom line is that oasis is not ruined. not even close. luckily the snakes were ratted out in time and oasis is doing what is needed to make sure it's customers are taken care of.
    I did not start this thread to fuel a fire. I am simply letting the board members know that there was a situation and that is why there has been a hold up in customer service. However you do not have to worry about the reputation of Oasis and the company will continue to be successful....if not even more so in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam1516
    yes, let the truth bet told. the owner of this site only know what the owner of oasis tells him, nothing more. fact is she is in so much debt that she could not pay the pharmacy or her employees. thats why packages take three weeks to be delivered. the truth is all that matters, and if you want to slander or blame those who worked there to take the fall fine, if it makes you feel better. fact: the owner ruined her own company and no one had to steal anything. but I guess people can only believe what they are told. let the thread stay open so people can make there own opinions or decisions. talk to any real patient at oasis, and there trust is in the reps. not the owner, so knock yourself out trying to ban people like welloiled, or anyone else. People do have brains to make there own decisions, and both sides should be told. personally I hope service speaks for itself, and it does not matter who posts what, no one on this site knows the owner of oasis personally, so of course she is putting the blame on someone. sounds fishy to me.

StevePJC is offline Member
    Now if you HAVE to go through them for bloodwork and physical than that will probably drive me away. My doc may be a moron on HRT but insurance is FAR cheaper than $400 bones.

I agree!!! StevePJC

jeepman06 is offline Junior Member

Bloodwork

I just started HRT in late Oct 06...and now I have to get a blood test to continue with the first wave of therapy??? I can't afford $400 every 2 months for blood work in addition to cost of HRT drugs.

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member

Introduction and responce grom GHI / oasis

I represent the organization that is currently managing the operations and supporting the patients of Oasis. I would like to make an introduction and clarify a few issues.

The company was introduced to us by an uninvolved 3rd party that has your interests at hand and we were asked to evaluate it and see if we could help solve certain issues. We were asked because we are a licensed established medical organization that has serviced over 15,000 patients over the last 2 years alone. We have a superior award winning management team and we have world class medical professionals on staff and in our offices. We do not relay on HRT to run our operation and we perform other vertical specific medical and testing services to patients every day which include, comprehensive blood work, ultrasound, vaccinations, and health exams just to name a few.

We have read the comments about the employees and the owner and have spoken to both and take the following formal position. It does not matter to us what happened between either party, what matters to us are the patients, there health, there orders, and the quality and safety of the medications that were prescribed. Our team is working very hard and investing a huge amount of time and money to try to resolve issues that were not ours and were not created by us, we are doing this because we are focused on our long-term goal of providing a safe and successful experience to all patients. Although we do realize we will not be able to make ever customer with an existing problem happy, we will offer to every one our best option on how to solve any existing issue.

Our Process is the proper way to provide HRT, period. It is the legal way, it is the safest way, and it is the way if followed properly will have the highest rate of successful results. Our process is legal, complete, comprehensive, secure, and simple if started from the beginning and will provide a measurable platform to monitor and track healthy results. First we require current and accurate comprehensive blood tests, a medical history, and a basic physical. At that point all the results and information is reviewed by one or more of our in-house licensed medical staff to look for any serious health risks or issues. A nurse or even a doctor is always available to answer questions. Once the file is complete and the patient is cleared we forward the file to our Pharmacy for review by our HRT medical expert and then you are contacted by the senior pharmacy tech to discuss your issues and to prescribe the proper medications. The medications are then immediately shipped from our Tampa location via Fed Ex. We only charge for medications when they are shipped and never ask for money for medications prior to that date. We then provide to you several direct medical contacts to help answer questions and monitor your ongoing progress.

About the Blood Tests, WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO TAKE OUR BLOOD TEST we require an initial complete and comprehensive panel of multiple tests that our medical staff feels is necessary to help eliminate any risk and to make sure we provide the proper medications and dosage. These tests are only required on a yearly basis and are not bi-monthly requirements. The patient can get that panel of tests completed anywhere they choose including there own doctor however they must be within 60 days to be accurate for initial treatment of HRT. We offer that panel for $399 which we prescribe to you as our patient and it includes our nurse generating the lab requisition and the results coming back to us electronically and directly into our systems usually within 24 hours of the lab visit. Then our medical staff reviews the tests to make sure there are not any critical results that need immediate attention. The tests are privet, secure, confidential, comprehensive, and a very important part of helping to accurately prescribe the proper medications and should be taken seriously or serious health issues could occur. Please feel free to use your own doctor or insurance and we will provide to you what specific tests we require.

Our Medications are compounded and shipped from our Tampa pharmacy, you will always have a direct contact at that pharmacy and you will have many options to choose from when it comes to different medications. All of the medications are US made, guaranteed for quality, and competitively priced. You will only be billed for medications that are shipped and when they are shipped.

I apologize for what might seem like a lack of attention or even concern for any patient of Oasis, however we are working hard to make sure that all medical files are up to date and accurate so that the medications can be properly prescribed and your health will not be put at any additional risk. We will continue to work on resolving the current issues as quickly as possible and are open to review any and all suggestions from the existing patients or the visitors of steroid .com.

Thank you

GHI / Oasis

Quote Originally Posted by billdance
    In all.....since about April of 05....I ordered 3 times from Oasis....yes....they were VERY slow....and I was told several times that my oder was "in the mail"....but considering that I had legit RX...etc...I figured it was worth the wait... prices were't too bad either.. But Customer service wasnt very good. My buddy just called and had his med stuff transferred....and the amount they would give him was dramatically reduced as compared to the old Oasis crew...

I may give them a try unless I can find a place with less hassel and cost $$...they really drove there prices up now...

**.... haha.....I guess I show my age with my handle....good catch jpkman....haha
    got one bill

hope you succeed in this endeavor..

will there be a new website and will it include menus for meds/services or will that only be discussed with a representative?

thanks

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    We are working on new web site additions now, and will include a secure patient service area with product information.

Nicely said.

IMO..only.
    The Oasis name seems stained.
    It would be better to go by GHI.
    Best of luck to you,sounds like
    your going to be quite busy...

I have no need for this service
    but its nice to see someone stand
    up and explain this from GHI/Oasis.

Even though...there will be douche`
    bags that try to discredit them..shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis
    I represent the organization that is currently managing the operations and supporting the patients of Oasis. I would like to make an introduction and clarify a few issues.

The company was introduced to us by an uninvolved 3rd party that has your interests at hand and we were asked to evaluate it and see if we could help solve certain issues. We were asked because we are a licensed established medical organization that has serviced over 15,000 patients over the last 2 years alone. We have a superior award winning management team and we have world class medical professionals on staff and in our offices. We do not relay on HRT to run our operation and we perform other vertical specific medical and testing services to patients every day which include, comprehensive blood work, ultrasound, vaccinations, and health exams just to name a few.

We have read the comments about the employees and the owner and have spoken to both and take the following formal position. It does not matter to us what happened between either party, what matters to us are the patients, there health, there orders, and the quality and safety of the medications that were prescribed. Our team is working very hard and investing a huge amount of time and money to try to resolve issues that were not ours and were not created by us, we are doing this because we are focused on our long-term goal of providing a safe and successful experience to all patients. Although we do realize we will not be able to make ever customer with an existing problem happy, we will offer to every one our best option on how to solve any existing issue.

Our Process is the proper way to provide HRT, period. It is the legal way, it is the safest way, and it is the way if followed properly will have the highest rate of successful results. Our process is legal, complete, comprehensive, secure, and simple if started from the beginning and will provide a measurable platform to monitor and track healthy results. First we require current and accurate comprehensive blood tests, a medical history, and a basic physical. At that point all the results and information is reviewed by one or more of our in-house licensed medical staff to look for any serious health risks or issues. A nurse or even a doctor is always available to answer questions. Once the file is complete and the patient is cleared we forward the file to our Pharmacy for review by our HRT medical expert and then you are contacted by the senior pharmacy tech to discuss your issues and to prescribe the proper medications. The medications are then immediately shipped from our Tampa location via Fed Ex. We only charge for medications when they are shipped and never ask for money for medications prior to that date. We then provide to you several direct medical contacts to help answer questions and monitor your ongoing progress.

About the Blood Tests, WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO TAKE OUR BLOOD TEST we require an initial complete and comprehensive panel of multiple tests that our medical staff feels is necessary to help eliminate any risk and to make sure we provide the proper medications and dosage. These tests are only required on a yearly basis and are not bi-monthly requirements. The patient can get that panel of tests completed anywhere they choose including there own doctor however they must be within 60 days to be accurate for initial treatment of HRT. We offer that panel for $399 which we prescribe to you as our patient and it includes our nurse generating the lab requisition and the results coming back to us electronically and directly into our systems usually within 24 hours of the lab visit. Then our medical staff reviews the tests to make sure there are not any critical results that need immediate attention. The tests are privet, secure, confidential, comprehensive, and a very important part of helping to accurately prescribe the proper medications and should be taken seriously or serious health issues could occur. Please feel free to use your own doctor or insurance and we will provide to you what specific tests we require.

Our Medications are compounded and shipped from our Tampa pharmacy, you will always have a direct contact at that pharmacy and you will have many options to choose from when it comes to different medications. All of the medications are US made, guaranteed for quality, and competitively priced. You will only be billed for medications that are shipped and when they are shipped.

I apologize for what might seem like a lack of attention or even concern for any patient of Oasis, however we are working hard to make sure that all medical files are up to date and accurate so that the medications can be properly prescribed and your health will not be put at any additional risk. We will continue to work on resolving the current issues as quickly as possible and are open to review any and all suggestions from the existing patients or the visitors of steroid .com.

Thank you

GHI / Oasis

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Well Sherlock looks like you got crystal balls.

Be careful,they are fragile`

LifeX is offline New Member
    I would also like to post on this subject. I have sat here for a couple of days now and read all of the dirt being thrown both ways. I am not hiding behind anything and will come out and say that I am an ex employee of Oasis. In fact I have been there since the beginning. First I want to state that I am not hear to accuse people or to discredit the new owners I do wish them the best of luck. I know the Admin and understand the position that he has taken. I wanted to vent that I wished none of this was to happen to Oasis and that I put my heart into that company working long hours, learning to build websites etc. and worked that way until the very end hoping To provide good customer service and care and I think that individuals that have worked with me do know that of me and understand that to be true. So to see things happen the way they did and were out of my control, it was time for me to leave and to move on when it started effecting my greater morals and reputation with clients that I have had the pleasure to work with over the past few years. I think that both sides employees and the owners have their version of what happened and obviously going back and forth will get no where there will be individuals that believe both sides. Could I speak bad probably but that puts me no greater than the other side and I do not know the new owners to do that. I truly hope all that placed orders with Oasis within the final days get things sorted out and that the Oasis name that I had originally planned with superior customer service and patient care provails finally.

Best of Wishes for everyone in the New Year!

onestone is offline New Member
    Oasis/GHI, as an existing patient will I be required to provide all new bloodwork before my next refill? My last blood tests on file are less than 120 days old. My last order was 1 month ago.

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeX
    I would also like to post on this subject. I have sat here for a couple of days now and read all of the dirt being thrown both ways. I am not hiding behind anything and will come out and say that I am an ex employee of Oasis. In fact I have been there since the beginning. First I want to state that I am not hear to accuse people or to discredit the new owners I do wish them the best of luck. I know the Admin and understand the position that he has taken. I wanted to vent that I wished none of this was to happen to Oasis and that I put my heart into that company working long hours, learning to build websites etc. and worked that way until the very end hoping To provide good customer service and care and I think that individuals that have worked with me do know that of me and understand that to be true. So to see things happen the way they did and were out of my control, it was time for me to leave and to move on when it started effecting my greater morals and reputation with clients that I have had the pleasure to work with over the past few years. I think that both sides employees and the owners have their version of what happened and obviously going back and forth will get no where there will be individuals that believe both sides. Could I speak bad probably but that puts me no greater than the other side and I do not know the new owners to do that. I truly hope all that placed orders with Oasis within the final days get things sorted out and that the Oasis name that I had originally planned with superior customer service and patient care provails finally.

Best of Wishes for everyone in the New Year!
    I like the way LifeX speaks and also GHI people. Personally tearing
    each other down will only turn customers away. Hope we can get
    past the blame game. I am a retired stock broker and never tore
    down my competition. I merely spoke of what I did and how I could
    help. Some, did business with my friends; and I would tell them to
    continue with them. My friendship was important. This is not the
    end but the start of a competition for service. I now this will be
    good for the customer. With this let the healing begin. Good luck
    to you both.

knownutz is offline Junior Member
    Can't we all get along!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast