bigboomer is offline Associate Member

(HRT) Length between a cycle?

Myself im on HRT dose of 200mg a week, and have been for months now. I follow the time on a cycle=time off from a cycle. My question is, since I dont have to worry about bringing my natural test levels back up to normal can I do a cycle sooner than normal after a previos cycle? Im not saying that I would do this all the time, repeating cycles one after another with hardly any break, maybe every so often. Lets say I was running a 12 week bulker cycle deca and test , bumping my test up a few hundred mg from my normal HRT dose, finish that cycle. Drop the test back down to my normal range then check my liver values and cholestorol levels a coulple weeks after. Lets say they were in the normal range could I start a cutter maybe 3-4 weeks after previos cycle. All opinions welcome, thank you ahead of time.

hauss man is offline Member
    i run 300+ year roung and cycle other compounds whenever i feel like it.

Yeah I just got perscribed my HRT a few months so running cycles while on hrt is a little new to me. Do you get you livers or cholestorol levers checked regularly? So have you ever ran one compound (other than test)for 12 weeks or so and switched up to another for another 12 weeks? Is it ok to do this? Any harm in the long run in doing this?

hauss man is offline Member
    i have only been on for a little longer than a year and had bloodwork done once. i dont have a script either. but i usually stack compounds but i wouldnt see a problem with your suggestion.

I guess its not so bad being on HRT we can run are cycle longer and more often and not have to worry about or natural test levels. Thanks hauss

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I have same question. I have to get blood work every 3 months. How do you cycle with that?

Do you need PCT ever if you are going to just go back to 200mgs/week?

Thread Information