Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    FrankieBotz is offline New Member
    yeah, well my balls are mucho importante to me..lol..good luck!

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    I was very impress with your results, looking great bro, keep up the good work.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    If they are pushing gel or cream on you, just tell them that you think your gf/wife might be pregnant.
    what does this do???

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ because testosterone gel/cream could rub onto your wife/gf and cause birth defect issues. (if enough is absorbed through her skin)

therefore, doc will be forced to give you shots for safety.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    really look good maine... thats what i call the underwear model look lol... chicks dig that...
    Last edited by bmg; 06-24-2008 at 09:34 AM.

mazguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post

200mg every week is more a low dosw cycle, than hrt. 90% of all men would not need such a dosage and tho I can understand that u like it it s not a safe long term dosage.
    Why would 200mg per week not be safe? What if you were mid-fifties and on for life?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mazguy View Post
    Why would 200mg per week not be safe? What if you were mid-fifties and on for life?
    because it is just too much. most men don t need 200mg test c to get their values in the upper quartile. and excess test for a prolonged period of time leads to a lot of health problems - I don t have to explain that, or do I?

testy1975 is offline Banned
    injections seem kinda high. i take 100 a week cyp for hrt. i herd the max for hrt is 250 every two weeks. most doctors wont give u any more than that.

testy1975 is offline Banned
    im not hattin i wish i could have that much a week.

mazguy is offline Junior Member
    because it is just too much. most men don t need 200mg test c to get their values in the upper quartile. and excess test for a prolonged period of time leads to a lot of health problems - I don t have to explain that, or do I?

Sorry if I sound lame but yes, I would appreciate knowing what the health problems are that you refer to. A friend who uses a clinic in Las Vegas has doctor who prescribes 150mg per week. 200mgs every two weeks isn't doing much for me...lowered libido etc. I was considering going to 200mgs every ten days. Since I'm on for life at 56, is this too radical a program? What are the potential risks? Also take Arimidex 3x per week.
    thanks

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Sorry for the hijack but are you splitting your dosage maz? taking 200 every 2 weeks would give you spikes and drops all over the place, most guys here take 100mg every week to keep it more stable.
    And back on topic, killer progress bro. I've seen guys come off a 12 week cycle at 500mg a week and not make gains like that.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Wow...good job. You kicked ass in the gym and the kitchen! Way to go!

Before and after pics.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I think you should. Are you saying that being in the top decile/quartile for a 20 year old long term is bad or that 200mgs for some people will put you over natural limits?

The only long term sides mentioned by the FDA are hepatic adenomas, hepatocellular carcinoma, and peliosis hepatis.

Most of liver problems are only with orals and irrelevant if doing shots. Prostate cancer is a concern and I have mine checked every six month. The other sides are estrogen related, that needs constant monitoring and possibly an AI.

I ask that because I know a handful people that have been on 200mgs week for better part of a decade.

vermin is offline Member
    Nice work. Check Woodhouse et. al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004 for an example of evidence that up to 300mg test enth a week is safe for long term use. For me that dose only results in 1100 total test, which is well below my documented pre-crash natty level of 1400-1600. For quality of life, particularly for previously naturally high test individuals it is often necessary to keep an open mind about dosage. This is the one of the fundamental differences between the anti-aging versus that of the classic endocrinologist. As far as monitoring for sides and safety, frankly a well informed GP should be able to do that.

natureboy is offline Member
    I know a guy who just got the same dose, I am making it easy for him to find this! Because you got such awesome results, wanted to give him a visual.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i hope i get results like that

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Great results! Your bf has got to be under 10 too. I just got started and hope to do as well.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The Bod Pods are infamous for high BF% readings.

biggunSC is offline New Member
    You look good and mid 30's.... Well TRT is very serious long term thing.... Ok here's the deal on your 200mg per week you have completely shut down your own production of testosterone not good, you're on a permanate cycle, the high test number only makes you more subjuct to developing estrogen problems, test is a binder to estrogen thats why when you go off cycle and you don't have estrogen blockers there ready to kick the estrogens ass you get get bitch tits! Now if you're body stops producing test completely for a long period it may not spark back up, now god forbid but what if something happened to your doctor and or clinic or laws change and you can't get your test supply... you're in trouble. Now what you really want to do (in my opinion) is allow you're body to asist you in producing your own natural testosterone. The important PSA number is your FREE Test that's what makes your muscles grow that number should be high on its scale but not over. Now with that said I am on TRT/HRT my doctor has me now on 400mg once every two weeks (to allow the outside test to drop by the 10th day and the HCG makes my body jump in because it triggers my lingdig to send a message to my testes to start manufacturing my own) 3700 usp units divided into 3 shots before each test shot on the 10,11,12 day test shot on 14th day. I am in my mid 40's and this program works I agree with you on that!!! But things may change for me too and I can't get my supply but I will not distroy my own so if this would happen I should rebound ok, life would really suck if NO test exsisted at all. This is what my Doctor explained to me: I may want to be on it for life, life can be really long I expect you to live at least another 30 to 40 years a lot can change in 30 years so be prepared for the worst case senario...Below is the bases of this post I hope this helps if not oh well.

TESTOSTERONE AND HCG THERAPY FOR MEN TO INCREASE SEX DRIVE, ENERGY, STRENGTH, ENDURANCE AND FERTILITY WHILE IMPROVING MOOD AND VITALITY. THIS COMBINATION OF HORMONE THERAPIES PROTECTS AGAINST TESTICULAR ATROPHY AND THE LOSS OF NATURAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION DUE TO A DECLINE IN LH STIMULATION AS A RESULT OF A CONTINUOUS PERIOD OF TESTOSTERONE THERAPY ALONE. HCG THERAPY FOR MEN TO INCREASE MALE TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION BY STIMULATING THE LEYDIG CELLS OF THE TESTIS TO PRODUCE MORE TESTOSTERONE

Going to doctor tomorrow. Gonna have tons of blood work done.

I have been having some acne on my arms and back that I really don't like.

Seems like I have plateaued as far as gaining weight and my lifts have been about the same for couple of months. I will try to post some new pics as soon as I get a tan.

biggunsSC... By being on TRT I will destroy my means of natural production. They will always prescribe testosterone to people that don't have any means of making normal levels.

Quote Originally Posted by vermin View Post
    Nice work. Check Woodhouse et. al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004 for an example of evidence that up to 300mg test enth a week is safe for long term use.
    Does anyone have a link or know anything about this. I have looked all over the place and only found fragments of this study.

It could be that I am not smart enough to read abstracts though...

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Does anyone have a link or know anything about this. I have looked all over the place and only found fragments of this study.

It could be that I am not smart enough to read abstracts though...
    yes...i'll bump that...fallen....send me what you found, please

biggunSC is offline New Member
    Going to doctor tomorrow. Gonna have tons of blood work done.

I have been having some acne on my arms and back that I really don't like.

Seems like I have plateaued as far as gaining weight and my lifts have been about the same for couple of months. I will try to post some new pics as soon as I get a tan.

biggunsSC... By being on TRT I will destroy my means of natural production. They will always prescribe testosterone to people that don't have any means of making normal levels.
    After sterility, semen is still ejaculated, but it lacks sperm. The testes continue to produce sperm, but sperm are prevented from reaching the prostate because they are blocked in the tied-off vas deferens, where they die and are absorbed into the body. Because semen is about 5% sperm, there is no discernible difference in the amount of semen ejaculated after vasectomy. The procedure does not affect testosterone production or libido.

Once again it does not effect testosterone levels , so you need to maintain your natural production, thats why you allow the blood levels to fluctuate, and not just stay on a continous outside source.

Dr_BruceBanner is offline Junior Member
    Congrats FallenWyvern. You look great and you're doing what you need to do in order to get great results.

I just started HRT myself and hope to get good results like you. Doc got me started on the 50mg gel and then after 3 weeks boosted me up to 100 mg test gel daily.

I think I'm going to tell him I want to go with the shot. He mentioned 200 mg test every 2 weeks but I would love to get 200 mg every week. Don't think he will go for it but I'll try.

So far the test gel ahs worked wonders for me so I'm not disapointed at all. I've added muscles and lost some fat. My arms are up an inch in size,

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_BruceBanner View Post
    Congrats FallenWyvern. You look great and you're doing what you need to do in order to get great results.

I just started HRT myself and hope to get good results like you. Doc got me started on the 50mg gel and then after 3 weeks boosted me up to 100 mg test gel daily.

I think I'm going to tell him I want to go with the shot. He mentioned 200 mg test every 2 weeks but I would love to get 200 mg every week. Don't think he will go for it but I'll try.

So far the test gel ahs worked wonders for me so I'm not disapointed at all. I've added muscles and lost some fat. My arms are up an inch in size,
    congrats to you bro...and welcome

I have to say that I really like my doctor.

I told him I was a little bit worried about my atrophy, prescribed HCG for five weeks, three times a year.

He asked me about my moods, energy and nipple tenderness. He then suggested I have my estradiol checked. It came back high and he prescribed armidex. He said he was trying to get it around 25.

My total test levels came back a little bit over 1000 and he said that I was in the acceptable target range. He did suggest that in six months with AI and HCG, it will be likely that the level of test will have to be lowered.

Bod pod came back at 13.4% @ 195lbs. I know that Bod Pod comes back high but it does show that I am making progress.

I hope that in a month I will have less bloat, more energy and bigger balls!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4 Months 200mgs CYP/week results.-img_0069.jpg  

I told him I was a little bit worried about my atrophy, prescribed HCG for five weeks, three times a year.

He asked me about my moods, energy and nipple tenderness. He then suggested I have my estradiol checked. It came back high and he prescribed armidex. He said he was trying to get it around 25.

My total test levels came back a little bit over 1000 and he said that I was in the acceptable target range. He did suggest that in six months with AI and HCG, it will be likely that the level of test will have to be lowered.

Bod pod came back at 13.4% @ 195lbs. I know that Bod Pod comes back high but it does show that I am making progress.

lookin good bro....if your 13.4 then i'm 50% then....machine said i was the same at 222....
    ....dont think i own an abdominal muscle though

good work bro
    glad you got your script...i'm tryin to throw in hcg as well
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 09-01-2008 at 08:38 PM.

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member

When you tested at a "a little bit over 1000" how many days prior did you take a shot and was it a 200mg shot?

Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS RR View Post
    When you tested at a "a little bit over 1000" how many days prior did you take a shot and was it a 200mg shot?
    200mgs, I get my blood work 7 days after my last shot at my weekly lows. I take my next shot right after my blood work.

He told me that I am probably peeking during the week at about 1200 on day 2-3, when I was just on test.

I would guess that the AI and temporary usage of HCG would add a little more.

Mini update. Mood and sex drive way up now that I have the arimidex . I feel like a rock star. Bloat is a little better too.

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    Awesome! Where is your Dr., in what city?
    I need to go there when my Dr. wants to cut me down form 200 week.

Awesome results! You have to be 10% bf or lower

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL View Post
    Awesome! Where is your Dr., in what city?
    I need to go there when my Dr. wants to cut me down form 200 week.

Awesome results! You have to be 10% bf or lower
    that's what i was thinking too

fallen, what's your height/weight again?

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    that's what i was thinking too

fallen, what's your height/weight again?
    6ft 1ish 195-200lbs

6ft 1ish 195-200lbs
    calvin klein model or not...still like your avy betta...and thanks for the pics...see i took one?

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    calvin klein model or not...still like your avy betta...and thanks for the pics...see i took one?

dorin29 is offline New Member
    Fall is cyc, cypinate, and also did it help get your sex drive back up

Quote Originally Posted by dorin29 View Post
    Fall is cyc, cypinate, and also did it help get your sex drive back up
    Yes cyp is testosterone cypionate .

It very, very much helped my sex drive.

ChickenNKumara is offline New Member
    Sorry to bump an old thread - but I think we can all agree FallenWyvern made some great results from what we saw.

A month on now - how are your results looking FallenWyvern?

It is still going great all though no real gains in last month or so, I have been drinking quite a bit every day and skipping meals. I still can see my abs, even when I push my gut out.

Only complaint is acne on my back and shoulders, I don't were my tank top so much anymore because of them.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    It is still going great all though no real gains in last month or so, I have been drinking quite a bit every day and skipping meals. I still can see my abs, even when I push my gut out.

Only complaint is acne on my back and shoulders, I don't were my tank top so much anymore because of them.
    What are you drinking?
    I am on the same program as you although I have doubled up the past few weeks. I have been showering twice a day and tanning. It seems to keep the acne to a minimum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information