hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Question "Test treatment"????

What does it mean "test treatment" in "doc's slang".

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I don't know, why don't you ask your doctor what he meant. Was he winking when he said "test treatment." You could always try Google, ever heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I don't know, why don't you ask your doctor what he meant. Was he winking when he said "test treatment." You could always try Google, ever heard of it?
    Tried already and found almost nothing. The only way I'm able to contact him by the moment is e-mailing, because he almost never s in his parlour (he's a prof in an university, too (but not in mine)). I got the trace to the doc after a couple of months, but I just wanna now what does the **** "test treatment" mean by this time...

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    maybe he's talking about Transdermals, ie.... Adroderm, Androgel , Testim etc...

Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    Tried already and found almost nothing. The only way I'm able to contact him by the moment is e-mailing, because he almost never s in his parlour (he's a prof in an university, too (but not in mine)). I got the trace to the doc after a couple of months, but I just wanna now what does the **** "test treatment" mean by this time...

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    maybe he's talking about Transdermals, ie.... Adroderm, Androgel, Testim etc...
    Don't know. It sounds rather like "experimental therapy". I mean, a doc orders a "test treatment" with some drug for a couple of months, after what see clinical results and finally write some research. Just hope this is not one of those quite often events, when usual patient becomes more like "experimental rabit". What do you think?

Teegunn is offline Banned
    TESTosterone treatment (therapy) most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn View Post
    TESTosterone treatment (therapy) most likely.
    Not in this situation: in Latvian it does not sound as "test* therapy"-I just translated to English it as "test therapy". As much as well it can also be an "experimental therapy", a "probational therapy" or a "trial therapy", etc., if I'm going to chose words in English to describe it.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Yeah - in that case probably "trial therapy" sounds the most likely.

Thread Information