tm05z71 is offline New Member

!!Don't know if TRT is the right decision!!

My Free Test. results came back 7.2ng, with a Total Test of 460ng. Which means I qualify for TRT. I'll be able to get 200mg. Cyp. every 10 days. Again, I'm only 24 years old, 5'10", 175lbs. I really don't know if I want to make a life-long commitment if there is an alternative, but I do want my drive back. I've read that Armidex will block the estrogen and in return my body will produce more testosterone . I'm supposed to go back in today for my follow up shot. Any Better alternatives would be greatly appreciated? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

facile is offline Member
    I would go to the doctor and see an endocrinologist, to ensure there is nothing medically wrong that may be suppressing your test, HRT is life long and your only 24????

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    agree with above....and make sure you test for estrogens b4 taking arimidex ...you dont want your estro too low

tm05z71 is offline New Member
    Thank you for the input. I just got back from my endocrinoligist today. I'll get ALL my levels Monday and post them. Based on my results from 5/18/07 (156ng. Total, 2.9ng. Free), my levels are coming up slowly, but when I was tested then I was prescribed a lot of pain meds. for MANY reasons. I know my levels were lower due to the amount of Opiates in my system and length of time I was on them.... Still unsure on what I should do, so I'm gonna keep researching... Here is a link for anyone interested in raising levels naturally, but I'm not sure if this would apply in my case http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JHoDAD5ibM

Thread Information