SWOLLL is offline Associate Member

Over the phone Florida Clinics Legit or BS?

I filled out something on the web about an HRT Dr. in Houston when they call me up today they're in Florida and say we can do this all over the phone.

The guy told me to pay him $250 go to Labcorp and when they get my results they will prescribe me massive amounts of test up to 800mg wk, winny,hgh, hcg , estrogen blockers.

The other one that called didn't say anything about the amounts of test and they wanted $700 or something to start. Hope its ok to list these prices.

Sounds to good to be true so I figured it must be BS. I am sure somebody on here has given them a try. Somebody help me out here.

Thanks

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    fake fake fake

All of them?

Thats what I figured, but I know one of the guys I work with is getting pain medicine prescribed over the phone out of Florida thats why I thought there might be something to it.

So everyone of these is fake? So they just steal the money you send them? Or what is the deal? Appreciate any info thanks.

Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member
    The HRT clininc I dealt with a while back wanted blood results first before I sent them any money. They also wanted a note from my PCP saying I was in good health, although he told me to tell the PCP the note is for work. No money was ever put out up front like that. I'd stay away.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i did everything over the phone after faxing my recent bloodwork and like philly said a good health/physical paper and a consent form....paid my doctor fee....and ordered what i wanted and prepaid that as well...normal format was to have the **'s delivered but i lived 30 minutes and arranged to pick em up....got deca once and was mailed anavar (generic) once...would do again if they were still in biz/and or another clinic if had the money

I agree Philly wanting money up front really put me off I never paid a dr before I saw him.

JP what kind of dose did they prescribe you just curious? They both told me they would prescribe around 800mg a week. Why didn't you get any test? Did you already have it?

The other thing I thought was funny was on eguy said they would prescribe me Winistrol and I know thats not for homans unless I missed something while I was asleep last night.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    swoll check pm

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i did everything over the phone after faxing my recent bloodwork and like philly said a good health/physical paper and a consent form....paid my doctor fee....and ordered what i wanted and prepaid that as well...normal format was to have the **'s delivered but i lived 30 minutes and arranged to pick em up....got deca once and was mailed anavar (generic) once...would do again if they were still in biz/and or another clinic if had the money
    No kidding.

I would be interested in this.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL View Post
    I agree Philly wanting money up front really put me off I never paid a dr before I saw him.

JP what kind of dose did they prescribe you just curious? They both told me they would prescribe around 800mg a week. Why didn't you get any test? Did you already have it?

The other thing I thought was funny was on eguy said they would prescribe me Winistrol and I know thats not for homans unless I missed something while I was asleep last night.
    yes...had the test scripted from family doctor...and dont remember if/what the dose was....basically cuz i'm gonna take what i want anyway

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    No kidding.

I would be interested in this.
    We have to get JP to run around Florida and find out who is legit

Or we can just give them a try and if we get burnt we'll just send JP over to there place to get our shit.

Thread Information