lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

TRT and cycle questions

OK I have sort of asked before but never got much of a response, sometimes it's like pulling teeth around here. LOL

All my stats have been posted before and I have done one cycles about 6+ months ago of test e with HGH and PCT of Nolva

I'm not a kid, 46 (today) I've had all the blood work done and was started on androgel for TRT about 9 months ago. Of course it did nothing for me and doc recently prescribed injection of 150mg every week but will be monitored with regular blood test.

OK now for the bottom line, This will be around the high normal levels for me. I also want to run a cycle every so often so saying this I would like to get some thoughts of what to do.

I will be taking .75ml of Test e every week split 2x for TRT also I will be talking HGH 1-2 iu 5x week. I will also keep letro around if needed and I have Nolva also

Now if I want to run a cycle like I am planning soon should what should I do about changing, adding or what to PCT or cycle?

Here is my cycle
    week 1-4 25mg dbol
    week 1-12 500mg test E split into Monday morning and Thursday night
    Weeks 9 - 13 Stanazol (50mg..per day)
    HGH 5x week 1 iu on cycle and continues after
    (if needed) Letro at 0.25mg eod on cycle
    > > > > > > > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > > > > > > >
    13-15wk nolva 40mg ed
    16-18wk nolva 20mg ed
    Clomid???

Now remember, coming off this I will still be on TRT of 150 mg week and HGH so should I NOT take the nolva or change it?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Happy birthday.
    You won't need any post cycle being on trt, but keep in mind if your doc calls for bloodwork your levels will be high while on cycle as opposed to trt levels.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    No pct for you. Just go on your 150mgs between cycles. You might need an AI to control the estrogen and hcg every once in awhile to grow your balls back. Your doc should be monitoring those things anyways.

Yeah doc is willing to give me HCG also. What AI should I keep around?

Yeah I know my levels will be high on cycle but I wont start until he is happy with my TRT levels and I know I wont be tested for a few months. He said once he is happy he will only test maybe every 6 months or if I feel I need one or have problems.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Arimidex seems to be the most popular in TRT land.

anything to go alone with it to help with any water gains due to cycle with Dbol or help with Acne besides diet assuming I have the diet all in check?

I have been experiencing some acne on TRT, not any worse on cycle but now 2 months after I'm having some, not clusters but only a few singles on middle/lower back and the larger swollen type. Going to dermatologist in a few days also so that may help.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Happy birthday.
    You won't need any post cycle being on trt, but keep in mind if your doc calls for bloodwork your levels will be high while on cycle as opposed to trt levels.
    Thank you for the Happy Birthday also LOL

Thread Information