StayFit1 is offline Junior Member

Hormone Issue or what?

I have red irritated eyes when i start to get hot or workout. My skin becomes red around knuckles and arms and chest get blotchy red after a set and after moving around. Also, i do have gyno on my left nipple. Been there around 8 months. I have dry eyes in morning or something becasue they are red all the time. If i drink one beer, they turn red. Not sure what it is. I cant tan as well either. Skin looks kind of pinkish reddish under high light as well. Weird stuff. Could this be due to high estrogen. testosterone levels are fine.

Also, could this be due to liver issue as well. I do get random red bumps and prickly hot skin and sensitive skin on neck and upper chest. I have red lines across my stomach sometimes as well. I do have a bad gallbladder b ut not sure this has anything to do with it. Just trying to get diagnosis. Been to alot of docs who cant find anything. No skin issues but i know internally there is. When i lift and run, skin turns hot and red and blotchy. I am not fair skinned nor have a skin disorder or anything. So thinking it has to be hormones or Blood pressure. Just started happening after i got done with trenadrol pill by kilosports. Had breakouts on body and eventually left my skin sort of like a heat rash when lifting. Also, if i talk to a client sometimes i get hot feeling in my face and eyes become reddish and feel heavy? Hormonal or what?

Thanks for help?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What is your BP at the moment ?

StayFit1 is offline Junior Member
    when i wake up, usually 119-125/75-80.....when i have these spells it goes up to 140/85 or so. Not much higher than that????

Thread Information