Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FortKnox36 is offline Associate Member

Serious question

Yo guys,

I recently got into some trouble with the law. I violated prob. and might be going to jail for up to 6 months....

I am on trt right now and have been on for only 5 weeks. I inject around 125mgs/week and it is separated into 2 doses.

I have around 2-3 weeks till i find out what happens to me and how long I have to go in the slam for.

Does anybody know what the hell I should do?

Thanks for any help,

C

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Is your TRT via Doc/Script?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you should be able to have it as long as it a doctor script, but i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    Is your TRT via Doc/Script?
    Yeah it is script. Does that mean I can have it even in jail?

neopire is offline New Member
    Not sure for state but for federal, I was told by a lawyer that as long as you have script their supposed to give you the same medication. Why dont you call the jail and ask them what the procedure is? As long as its a medical neccesity sp? which TRT is, they should give you it. If they say No, contact a lawyer, at the very least you could prolong going in so you can spend Xmas with your familily.

natureboy is offline Member
    Man grab as much gear as you can and make a run for it! I heard the prison gives the inmates estrogen to keep them from havin sex with each other! What you think their gonna do with your test script?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i always wondered about this...sorry for the bum deal bro and that i said u need an arse kickn in the other thread....probation sucks....i'd rather do 30 days than a year probation fo sho

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I have found that when you tell people that you are on hormone replacement therapy from a doctor because your body doesn't make enough testosterone , they don't give you a dirty look.

If you tell them that you are on steroids they most certainly do.

You would be surprised on how many people don't even know that testosterone is a steroid .

I can't imaging that they would deny a ligit medical treatment.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    I have found that when you tell people that you are on hormone replacement therapy from a doctor because your body doesn't make enough testosterone , they don't give you a dirty look.

You would be surprised on how many people don't even know that testosterone is a steroid.

so true, my buddy tells his with he takes test and she thinks well since he is a guy and produces test its ok, but if he told her he's taking steroids she would divorce him

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I would think they would have to keep you on your scripts. I did a county jail tour one time and they had a nurse passing out meds while I was there. You might have trouble getting them to inject your abs though. Good luck man. I would want double the gear if I was going in.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    What did you do ?

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Yes they will keep you on your script. Just my professional opinion.

Do lots of push ups in there.

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
    Man grab as much gear as you can and make a run for it! I heard the prison gives the inmates estrogen to keep them from havin sex with each other! What you think their gonna do with your test script?
    I hope you don't really believe they give the inmates estrogen. Your kidding right?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post

You would be surprised on how many people don't even know that testosterone is a steroid .

OMG I didnt know what a true statement that was until this last weekend when a friend I use to work out with and who still works out 5x a week told me that my TRT Testosterone treatment was NOT a Steroid. WTF? OK I was not going to argue. I use to think he know a lot about this stuff since he is in the medical field but since he has been working out for 20+ years straight 5x a week honestly and after less than a year I already look better than him (not stronger) I'm thinking he is lacking somewhere, maybe routine?

Anyhow, you are right, many people have no clue so lets keep it that way.
    BTW It seems a LOT of people think HGH is a huge muscle builder in the steroid arena...

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i always wondered about this...sorry for the bum deal bro and that i said u need an arse kickn in the other thread....probation sucks....i'd rather do 30 days than a year probation fo sho
    no worries.

Title of the thread was "serious question". I would like to read serious responses.

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    Yes they will keep you on your script. Just my professional opinion.

Do lots of push ups in there.
    Ok so you are a deputy? and you know that they do keep you on trt script?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

natureboy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL View Post
    I hope you don't really believe they give the inmates estrogen. Your kidding right?
    Actually I was kidding.

Actually I was kidding.
    Somebody a few weeks ago was trying to tell me the same thing but he was serious I knew it couldn't be possible for two people to believe that, sorry

Fortknox I hate to be the negative one here but I really would be surprised if they allowed you to continue trt in jail or prison.

The world just doesn't view male hormone treatment as necessary. If you have a lawyer I would make him find out you should be able to find out online somehwere is it state or federal, sorry if I missed it.

Different states may have different laws. Hope I am wrong or hope you don't have to get locked down but let us know when you find out.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    agree with swole....consult a lawyer if necessary...we'll be checkin your post for updates..like i said....i always wondered this same scenario

bombguy is offline Associate Member
    I would think that they would keep you on it if it was for medical necessity. I imagine they would regulate the shots through their in house clinic though....no more "bumping" the dosages up!!

Fortknox I hate to be the negative one here but I really would be surprised if they allowed you to continue trt in jail or prison.

The world just doesn't view male hormone treatment as necessary. If you have a lawyer I would make him find out you should be able to find out online somehwere is it state or federal, sorry if I missed it.

Different states may have different laws. Hope I am wrong or hope you don't have to get locked down but let us know when you find out.
    Sadly this is what I was thinking as well. Is anyone out there involved in law enforcement and would have better knowledge upon this topic?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    agree with swole....consult a lawyer if necessary...we'll be checkin your post for updates..like i said....i always wondered this same scenario
    I am awaiting response from lawyer right now on whether I have to serve time up n tally or not for VOP. When I hear back from him I may bring up this question of trt in jail. I will let you guys know any further info

fiveoooh is offline New Member
    Fort,

Im thinking best case senario by the time you cut through the red tape and get your test you will be out anyway. Jails (for some odd reason) dont like passing out needles which means you would have to go to the infirm for your meds. They can also have a Dr evaluate you and deceide if you need the test. The best thing you have going is that you havent been on TRT long and if you dont get your test you should be able to recover fairly quickly. Good luck 5.0

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Curious minds want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    What did you do ?

No TRT in Texas Prisons/jails I had lunch with my lawyer today who is also on trt and he said he didn't know about anywhere else but he said he knows for a fact you won't get it in Texas. He has a client who was on trt and had to stop once he got locked up.

If your not going to die without it your not going to get it in Texas. Now he said he doesn't think you can have it in federal prison either but he wasn't 100% about that.

Don't give up Fortknox he did tell me that it could absolutely be the complete opposite in your state.

Sorry for the shitty news man I really ate with him yesterday but I hate to be the bearer of bad news

Have you tried hcg prior to trt? I would give it a shot if your going for sure. Other than that just pray.

I don't know what you did but usually if you throw enough money at it it'll go away, if your lucky enough to have that much money.

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    How much justice can you afford? The American way.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    if its not too serious (few weeks/months) you might be able to work a deal out where you're in for the weekend or weekdays.
    Are you looking at prison or jail?

Have you tried hcg prior to trt? I would give it a shot if your going for sure. Other than that just pray.

I don't know what you did but usually if you throw enough money at it it'll go away, if your lucky enough to have that much money.
    Thats the thing my doc never tried hcg on me. He just threw some cyp at me. I got my blood checked last week and he gets the results this week comin up. I am suppose to see him sometime next week and im gonna see if he can get me on some hcg so my natty test doesnt go to shit.

I also find out if i have to serve time for VOP this week. My trial isnt till sometime in december though but VOP is something totally different. so ill let yall know if everything goes ok next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    if its not too serious (few weeks/months) you might be able to work a deal out where you're in for the weekend or weekdays.
    Are you looking at prison or jail?
    jail

Keep us posted Fortknox. I would try the hcg , it can't hurt.

If your looking at jail time I assume it won't be over 6 months so why not go get some pellets implanted if you find out its inevitable.

You really don't want to be locked up and going through all the depression of "test withdrawl" or whatever you want to call it, jail aint the place to be emotional.

Check out the pellets I know they last several months.

Good luck

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

If your looking at jail time I assume it won't be over 6 months so why not go get some pellets implanted if you find out its inevitable.

You really don't want to be locked up and going through all the depression of "test withdrawl" or whatever you want to call it, jail aint the place to be emotional.

Good luck

That is a really good idea.

Good luck
    What is the name for the pellets? Testosterone pellets?

nevermind i got it lol. testopel. thanks man. I am gonna bring this up with my doc and see what he says.

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro..... No trt in MD either....

The only docs I can find around here doing trt use the pellets exclusively, I guess it generates more revenue than writing scripts. So I figure if your Dr doesn't do it you should be able to find one who does fairly easy.

There is a guy who posts on here that is on the pellets I can't remember his name but there is a post all about it and the recovery, it is a small surgical procedure done in the Dr.s office. I believe less than a week recovery but you want to be 100% before you get processed in unless your into misery.

Good luck, I hope you won't need any of this but I guess its better to be prepared.

Talked to my doc and my lawyer and no trt in jail. Which sucks. There still is no word about my VOP yet. I also talked with doc bout testopel. He said they r way too unpredictable and messy. He didnt reccomend dealing with them. You need to monitor them constantly and he said it isnt worth it. He also said they cost a lot of money.

My plan is to hopefully see if i can stay outta jail during the week and just go on the weekends. My lawyer said its a possibility because i am a full time student and i work. Hopefully it wont come to that though. Still staying optimistic and hoping for the best but at the same time expecting the worst. Ill try to keep u guys updated, but if you dont here from me in awhile u kno where i am.

Also talked to my doc about my sub q injections into the abs. He explained to me that it is the best way to do because it slows down the absorption rate and you dont experience the high peaks and lows with IM injection. He said as long as you dont inject anymore than 0.6ml at a time then you are fine. I also brought up abccess and he said no need to worry as long as i am sliding the needle in slowly and not jabbin it in.

Thanks for support guys,

C

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information