Bigdoghd is offline New Member

Need help Doc visit today

It's been a long time since I've been on this forum. It's been about 7 yrs since I've been in a gym at all (Was a gym rat). Going to be turning 50 soon and thought it would be a good idea to get back in shape again. Started by a visit to the Doc.Doc called me on Friday and said PSA etc came back fine(slightly enlarged prostate), however my test level (that I spoke to him about) was under 200, I believe he said closer to 100. I have been dragging and my motivation to get back to the gym is lacking.

My question is this, I'm suppose to go back on Monday to get started on some test, I believe he said 200 mg one shot a month. I know that's not much. I have mentioned to him about HGH and he was receptive, but it is not his speciality. Can anyone lay out a program that I can pass on? I'm think the combination of HGH 2-4 iu per day 5 days on 2 days off and maybe 200mg every two weeks. I've started watching my diet (protein & eating 6 meals a day etc) and will be back in the gym on monday. On 2 days off Wednesdays and then on 2 more with some cardio on the weekends. I'll do two body parts per day 3-4 sets and 8-10 reps until failure as I did before. Thanks again in advance

Personal 5'9"
    215 lbs (Was 220 18% body fat and 19" arms etc 7 yrs ago)

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You need to be on a minimum of 100 mg of Test A WEEK , none of this two three or four week bullshit. Ask him if he knows how much hormone levels fluctuate with that kind of protocol. HGH should start at 2IU 5 on 2 off as suggested. Then move up to 4 to 5 IU a day. I am 53 by the way and I have been doing this for a few years and never looked back

Thanks for the response. Just so you know I suggested the HGH, not sure 100% if he will feel the same way. I want to be able to help guide him in this area for both Test and HGH. If I'm correct, doing the test once a monthnis somewhat useless. Because after 4-7 days your on your way back down? He did suggest that I can do it myself, might not be a bad idea. Just not sure I can and do it right.

I was hoping for one of the experts to lay out what needs to be talked about and what dosage. I think my argument on once a month if I'm correct is covered. He's not convinced on way I needs HGH. He is doing the test because of the low count, bone isssues and me being run down.

Recommended type of test, dosage and why?

Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoghd View Post
    Thanks for the response. Just so you know I suggested the HGH, not sure 100% if he will feel the same way. I want to be able to help guide him in this area for both Test and HGH. If I'm correct, doing the test once a monthnis somewhat useless. Because after 4-7 days your on your way back down? He did suggest that I can do it myself, might not be a bad idea. Just not sure I can and do it right.

I was hoping for one of the experts to lay out what needs to be talked about and what dosage. I think my argument on once a month if I'm correct is covered. He's not convinced on way I needs HGH. He is doing the test because of the low count, bone isssues and me being run down.

Recommended type of test, dosage and why?

Thank you in advance
    You can do this yourself, we all do and trust me, its a lot easier than you think. We will help you when the time comes.

Now you need to be prescribed Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cyprionate, they are almost identical so it doesnt matter which one. You need to start with 100mg a week shots. Some will try and tell you two shots a week at 50mg but once is enough in your case. Reasons are because your hoemone levels will be much more stable if the shots are done weekly, even he should be able to understand that. After you have been doing this for about six weeks you should get your testosterone levels retested to see if the dose is right.

You need to tell him to test your Estradiol levels as well, this will tell you how much Estrogen you have in your system, too much or too little Estrogen can be as bad as low Testosterone . High Estrogen can be very effectively controlled with a drug call Arimidex , its actually used to treat Breast Cancer in women, it is what as know as an Armatose Inhibitor, it effectively greatly reduces the production of Estrogen.

As for HGH there are many studies that show how effective this can be in men of our age. Again it will increase bone density, lower body fat and induce an over well being. The only down side is if you have cancer or a propensity for cancer. Your PSA came back OK so you are good to go in that department. You might want him to test your IGF levels as well as if they are low then HGH is the remedy for that and you may need no further argument.

So as more questions if you dont understand anything. We are here to help dude. So good luck.. PS.. major benefit is you get to have amazing sex with women like the one in my avi as much as you want !!!! Your sex drive will be through the roof
    Last edited by Kale; 11-10-2008 at 09:53 AM.

Kale I really appreciate the info. This will let me at least talk some what intelligently. The Doc just doesn't have a clue on this stuff, especially when I heard he wanted to give a me a once a month shot. I knew I'd be up then go right back down. My other concern is why my test level is so low and by doing the increase in Test will I surpress my natural ability to start making more?

You said I need to do this on my own? Were you referring to giving myself the shot? If so I'm thinking that might be a better idea anyway, then I could regulate my own dosage.

I think I pretty much have the info that I need to help the Doc see the light?
    I really appreciate this...better than the old days of getting the chit black market!

The HGH is really what interest me, but I do worry about increasing my risk of cancer. I sure don't want that. I ahd a friend that was on it in is late forties and dam did it make a huge difference.

Thanks again..... just like old times! Looking forward to hitting the gym today!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoghd View Post
    Kale I really appreciate the info. This will let me at least talk some what intelligently. The Doc just doesn't have a clue on this stuff, especially when I heard he wanted to give a me a once a month shot. I knew I'd be up then go right back down. My other concern is why my test level is so low and by doing the increase in Test will I surpress my natural ability to start making more?

You said I need to do this on my own? Were you referring to giving myself the shot? If so I'm thinking that might be a better idea anyway, then I could regulate my own dosage.

I think I pretty much have the info that I need to help the Doc see the light?
    I really appreciate this...better than the old days of getting the chit black market!

The HGH is really what interest me, but I do worry about increasing my risk of cancer. I sure don't want that. I ahd a friend that was on it in is late forties and dam did it make a huge difference.

Thanks again..... just like old times! Looking forward to hitting the gym today!
    Well your test levels are low because thats what happens at our age. Most men dont understand how the Endocrine system worka at all. As we get older, testosterone production drops and Estrogen levels increase. Thats a fact of life !!! Now that is also what makes us old, fat and balding. Now there is no fixing this problem. When you start the shots you will be doing it for the rest of your life, or at least for as long as you want to feel strong and healthy. But trust me you will be hanging out to do each shot because of the benefits.

And yes you will be doing the shots yourself. Its a piece of cake. I do it once a week. Its takes me about 30 seconds from beginning to end, it really is easy. And the benefits are amazing. Have a look at this Third Cycle Log this me me at 53 and add being able to fvck three times a day and you can see the benefits of doing this.

Once again thanks for the imput. I went to the Doc and he agreed to 200 every two weeks, but would not do the 100 every week. I guess if I took the script I could do my own shots every week. Yesterday was also the first day back in the gym, dam it's been a long time. I can't say that it's easy to go back. I can't wait to get the feeling I use to have and couldn't wait to work out. I hope that comes back. I'd imagine once my test level gets up, it might change things.

The other thing I was thinking was a wellness clinic. Right now my test level is so low, I'm sure I'd get a better cyce and have no problem getting the growth, I still need to research the cancer issues, I don't want to fuel that fire.

I heading on a cruise in 30 days, I hope I can at least make a little improvement. I've cut out most of the carbs increasing my protein intake and the frequency of how many time I eat.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is strange, what is the difference except you keep your levels more even. When my doc gave me 300ml every 2 weeks after I told him I had already ran a cycle and showed I knew what to do when he agreed if I wanted to do 150ml a week or .75ml 2x a week was perfectly fine

Thread Information