swolt is offline New Member

Need some Help Please

I did a HGH cycle for about 2-3 months ending in September. Just curious if there is withdrawls on this?

I also was switched from Wellbutrin Standard to the Generic Budeprion (time released) and it totally f-d me up. Depressed beyond belief. I switched back to standard after 3 weeks, but still no good results. Just switched to Cymbalta to see it that will help?

Also made an appointment with Doc to check T-levels, because all the symptoms are there.

I have taken Pro Hormones or steorids on and off for the past 12 years. Had my pitutiary checked 3 years ago and it was clear. Been clean every since, but could something underlying pop up out of the blue?

I am so damn confused?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    2-3 months of HGH really wont do all that much it needs to ran alot longer, how much were you taking?

swolt is offline New Member

2-3 iu daily 5 on 2 off

I was taking 2-3iu daily. I was just wondering. While your on it, you feel great etc. But there has to be some crash when you get off right? I may be just this dame antidepressant shit I am taking? any way i feel like my test levels are low?

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    I had issues when switching from Wellbutrin XL to the generic so that could be an issue more than the switch to time release.
    Went back to the branded XL.

Thread Information