GTOne is offline Associate Member

Latest TRT scrip - moving from the Steroid section

Here is the scrip from doc (this is part of TRT) - really interested in thoughts here:

200 test enant / week
    50mg / 50mg winnie and anavar - 3 times a week (this is in one bottle)

All are injectables...

This is not a full on cycle so no need to up the doses. This is for maintenance. Just curious on thoughts of the combo.

Has anyone tried this type of combo? I am coming off of a cycle and going back to the maintenance TRT this coming week. Want to keep my gains and shred up a bit (and of course get back to that good TRT level of well-being...).

Thanks
    Last edited by GTOne; 01-11-2009 at 10:32 AM.

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    that is not hrt or maintenance as you put it in my opinion. Just get your levels tested if you have a doubt. That is a light cycle that you can grow very nicely with little if any side effects.

Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTOne View Post
    Here is the scrip from doc (this is part of TRT) - really interested in thoughts here:

200 test enant / week
    50 / 50 winnie and anavar - 3 times a week (this is in one bottle)

All are injectables...

This is not a full on cycle so no need to up the doses. This is for maintenance. Just curious on thoughts of the combo.

Has anyone tried this type of combo? I am coming off of a cycle and going back to the maintenance TRT this coming week. Want to keep my gains and shred up a bit (and of course get back to that good TRT level of well-being...).

Thanks

How the heck did you get a doc to prescribe winnie and Var?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Jealous of them all, my Doc won't even prescribe me a full 100mg a month.
    But what is the purpose of winnie and var in a HRT script?

Keep in mind that this is an "anti-aging" clinic. Not sure how they justify it, but not complaining...

It is interesting though. They keep it very low doses (I think most hard core users would say this will not do much), and they only allow it like every other 12 weeks or so.

I have been doing this for about a year. First scrip was test and winnie - worked wonders. Next was test only. Next was test and deca . Next was test only. Now it will be test, winnie, and anavar . They always ask for goals (both mentally and physically), and prescribe accordingly. For instance, I have gained a good 20 lbs over the last year (mainly due to the test / deca period and all pretty clean gains), but said I was read to start really concentrating on leaning out (hence the current scrip).

Blood work has come back great so far.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Anti Aging Clinic are the bomb digity, hopefully the govt doesn't start regulating on them.

amen brother

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Keep in mind that this is an "anti-aging" clinic. Not sure how they justify it, but not complaining...

It is interesting though. They keep it very low doses (I think most hard core users would say this will not do much), and they only allow it like every other 12 weeks or so.

I have been doing this for about a year. First scrip was test and winnie - worked wonders. Next was test only. Next was test and deca . Next was test only. Now it will be test, winnie, and anavar . They always ask for goals (both mentally and physically), and prescribe accordingly. For instance, I have gained a good 20 lbs over the last year (mainly due to the test / deca period and all pretty clean gains), but said I was read to start really concentrating on leaning out (hence the current scrip).

Blood work has come back great so far.
    Tell them you want to look like Ronnie Colman, that should get you a good script

tried that

they're good, but unfortunately, not that good... haha

funny, even though they do have the ability to get us some pretty good meds (at fairly healthy doses), you have to be careful in how you phrase things when speaking with them... I always play it very conservative, as they have told me about people abusing their programs and them having the right to refuse service...

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    what levels of test and deca cycle did they prescribe?

believe it or not, started on 300 test and 200 deca a week, but then we doubled that 4 weeks in for 10 weeks. so 600 test and 400 deca a week for 10 weeks. high as they would go...

natureboy is offline Member
    believe it or not, started on 300 test and 200 deca a week, but then we doubled that 4 weeks in for 10 weeks. so 600 test and 400 deca a week for 10 weeks. high as they would go...
    Now that's a cycle! No wonder you put on 20 lbs!

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    what the heck ??! damn , thats a high dose for HRT , I hope i get a prescription like that one day haha , i envy you man lol.

I still dont get it how your doc prescribed that kind of dose and winnie and etc .....

I still envy you hahaha.

GMD3019 is offline Junior Member
    I can't think of enough words to express my jealousy so im not even going to try. A couple Q's how old are u, and do you live in the U.S.

40. North Texas.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member

200 test enant / week
    50 / 50 winnie and anavar - 3 times a week (this is in one bottle)

All are injectables...

Thanks
    You say you have been on this for 1 year (am i right with that?), and your bloodwork is fine....

Interesting mix

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    What part of Texas GTOne? I am in Houston but I am so desperate for a decent doc I would consider the commute.

How often do you have to go in? Do you know if they work via phone or internet after the initial visit?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    You say you have been on this for 1 year (am i right with that?), and your bloodwork is fine....

Interesting mix
    No, not this mix for a year. 10 week cycles. First 10 weeks - test only (200 week), second 10 weeks - test deca (though I ran it for 14 weeks with the last 10 at a higher dose - 600 test / 400 deca), third 10 weeks test only (200 week), now proposing this mix for the fourth 10 weeks.

I really do not want to gain anymore wait. I will be trying to maintain and cut from here on out. That test / deca combo gave me all the mass I am after. Good thing is, with continually being on test, gains have not been lost though quality seems to get better and better...

My blood pressure was a little high on the test / deca cycle. Other than that, all other work has been fine...

Hope all of that makes sense...

Thread Information