AugsLars12 is offline Junior Member

Liver enzyme levels?

I was currently caught right in the mid of my cycle, I got a massive leg infection and 2 sterile abcesses in my knee and quad. I was obviously hospitalized for 8 days, and I'm getting out as we speak. The doctors gave me a lecture on my supplements that I take sense I won't tell them anything and they said my liver enzymes are very high with the highest test being 76. They said the normal levels are around 50. Should this be a concern for me? I'm not to concerned because I know I'm putting harsh compounds into my body and thats what will happen. But is there anything to take to help this? Is this even a real concern or will this go down after my cycle? Milk Thistle needed? Thanks in advance for all replys

Bump, no ones got somewhat of an answer?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    not sure which test/enzyme they ran but if normals 50 and your 76 that wouldn't seem far off. There are lots of other things that can cause this besides AAS, like the infection itself. The liver can heal itself like other things. I'd finish cycle, wait 3-4 months then recheck. Drink a cup of coffee every morning to help, I'm pretty sure it can even be de-caf.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    just to be better safe than sorry though I'd skip the orals for a while

Yeah, I think I'm done messing around with the orals for now. So drinking coffee every morning would help eh'? How about taking some Milk Thistle as well and maybe even some liver longer? I don't see that taking those would hurt the liver, but my question is would they necessarily help the liver? Thanks for the response MDog

Thread Information