Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Kales Blood Test Results

I had a blood test done on Sunday. Six days after my weekly injection of 125mg Test E. I am also doing Adex at 0.5mg on Mon and Thurs.

My test levels were 1384 ng/nl, the top of the range is 900ng/nl here. My estradiol is 10 and the range for a male is between 0 and 40 according to the Dr. So I need to back off the test a bit, this level really surprised me given I am 53. I am happy with the Esradiol as I have a feeling that that is more the cause of Prostate Cancer than Testosterone , so I am happy to keep it at that level.

natureboy is offline Member
    How much are you going to lower? Is the Dr lowering your dose or is he recommending that you lower it?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    1384 is high.

13 seems low, isn't around 25 better?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I had a blood test done on Sunday. Six days after my weekly injection of 125mg Test E. I am also doing Adex at 0.5mg on Mon and Thurs.

My test levels were 1384 ng/nl, the top of the range is 900ng/nl here. My estradiol is 10 and the range for a male is between 0 and 40 according to the Dr. So I need to back off the test a bit, this level really surprised me given I am 53. I am happy with the Esradiol as I have a feeling that that is more the cause of Prostate Cancer than Testosterone, so I am happy to keep it at that level.
    yeh kale, the estradiol at 10 is good for you?....keeping that girl happy with that number?

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    yeh kale, the estradiol at 10 is good for you?....keeping that girl happy with that number?
    Well lets just say I am in Bangkok right now and I am doing three a day !!! So yes the Estradiol is working for me. The Test is too high. I will lower it to 100mg and see what that gives me.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn you, DAMN YOU TO HELL!!! Because I'm not there also.
    Drop by Secrets sometime and tell Larry I said hi or LD1 and say hello to Shane.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Well lets just say I am in Bangkok right now and I am doing three a day !!! So yes the Estradiol is working for me. The Test is too high. I will lower it to 100mg and see what that gives me.
    So estradiol is a function of the Test., I'm thinking my TRT is way too high.
    I used to feel so much better, now my libido is slipping.....I'm not taking any adex either. ???? I'm brewing my test and I guess I'm 400 a week!!

Your comments would be appreciated, don't mean to hijack but since you were on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded View Post
    So estradiol is a function of the Test., I'm thinking my TRT is way too high.
    I used to feel so much better, now my libido is slipping.....I'm not taking any adex either. ???? I'm brewing my test and I guess I'm 400 a week!!

Your comments would be appreciated, don't mean to hijack but since you were on the subject.
    Not hijacking at all dude we are all here to help one another. Now 400 a week is WAY too high, that is a full cycle and your Estrogen levels may be high and your Test levels will be through the roof. And yes, they are directly related

You need to back off the Test to 100mg a week as a base line. Do that for four to six weeks then get your Testosterone and Estradiol levels tested. From there you can make some informed decisions on dosage and whether or not Estrogen is an issue. If it is, Arimidex will fix that problem

That's what I'll do, estro is a problem.....I know I'm so fcvking emotional I feel like a bitch!! LOL

Thanks Kale, my plan is in effect!

BTW......How's Bangkok?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded View Post
    That's what I'll do, estro is a problem.....I know I'm so fcvking emotional I feel like a bitch!! LOL

Thanks Kale, my plan is in effect!

BTW......How's Bangkok?
    Bangkok was awesome I just got back home to Singapore after four days of bliss !!!!

You da Man!!! But I'm following right behind ya.

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    Hello Kale,

am 55...at 150 a week my test came back at 423; free at 91; the kicker was my hemoglobin count at 17.5..Dr said i was making too much red blood cells and needed to donate blood every two months which he would not order. He cut me back to 125.

What was your hemoglobin?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl View Post
    Hello Kale,

am 55...at 150 a week my test came back at 423; free at 91; the kicker was my hemoglobin count at 17.5..Dr said i was making too much red blood cells and needed to donate blood every two months which he would not order. He cut me back to 125.

What was your hemoglobin?
    Man that is weird !!! No idea what my Hemoglobin is I dont think I have ever had it checked before. When I do my tests they are specific and not complete tests.

I Cant believe your test is that low at that dose. What kind of Test are you using ? What was your Estradiol level ?

test prop--was enth but had pig face going so Dr agreed to switch it. First test at a new lab was 900+ so Dr ordered a retest and i cut it way back the month of the test figuring 1/2 life at 14 days. Estridiol was 10. Was hitting the arimidex 2x week at .5 and i figured it might have skewed the first blood test so i dropped it completely the month prior to the 2nd test.

about the rbc count...i've needed to donate blood and have since starting trt and last week it had been 2 months since donating veins popping and all and my rbc's were too low to donate? diet really not changed so cant figure...oh well thought i'd throw that out there

jpk

Red Cross said if i was on HRT the Dr had to order the blood donation cause they handle it different...is that so?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteowl View Post
    jpk

Red Cross said if i was on HRT the Dr had to order the blood donation cause they handle it different...is that so?
    never had to go any route different than anyone else....questionaire asks if you do steroids NOT scribed by doctor so i answer truthfully yes but the low rbc is really weird...the only thing different is i have developed kale's curse and have a 24 year old gf and we kid that the reason for the low rbc is the 3 a days

natureboy is offline Member
    I give blood, I've never seen anything about test. I know they ask about hgh.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    never had to go any route different than anyone else....questionaire asks if you do steroids NOT scribed by doctor so i answer truthfully yes but the low rbc is really weird...the only thing different is i have developed kale's curse and have a 24 year old gf and we kid that the reason for the low rbc is the 3 a days

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    I want a 24yo GF....... lol
    Kale - is the Arimidex avail in Bangkok affordably?
    Also, do they have compounding pharmacies there?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetIt View Post
    I want a 24yo GF....... lol
    Kale - is the Arimidex avail in Bangkok affordably?
    Also, do they have compounding pharmacies there?
    Thanks.
    Yes very affordable, they have generic versions which are quite cheap. I have no idea what a "compounding pharmacy" is !!!

Nice!
    I'm planning a trip to Asia next year and may rent an apartment
    in Bangkok as a home base. Trying to make sure I can continue
    my TRT while abroad.
    Clarify for me.... is a GF in Thailand always a work for hire or are
    there actual cool women that aren't just looking for a "rich" Westerner?

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetIt View Post
    Nice!
    I'm planning a trip to Asia next year and may rent an apartment
    in Bangkok as a home base. Trying to make sure I can continue
    my TRT while abroad.
    Clarify for me.... is a GF in Thailand always a work for hire or are
    there actual cool women that aren't just looking for a "rich" Westerner?
    Very difficult to get a Thai woman into a relationship that isnt a working girl. There culture is very, very different from ours. You will know what I am talking about when you go there. Prostitution is not the same hard core shit that it is in the west, its simply a way for them to look after them selves and there families, rather than fund a drug habit. I would never fvck a whore in the west, ever !!!

You need to read a book called "Private Dancer" it is supposedly fictional and it is an excellent insight into the way they think and why they do what they do. But it is amazingly accurate in real life.

So, my advice to you is either play the field while you are there, its incredibly cheap. Or find a super hot bar girl and keep her with you. The only cost is that you have to look after them while they stay with you but the sex will be at call and endless

I met my Avi in a bar in Bangkok and we had a relationship for three years. Was she still working in that time ? Probably, but I didnt care as long as it was on tap for me when I went there. I also used to fly her all over Asia to be with me when I traveled some where. We had a ball together !!!
    Last edited by Kale; 11-25-2008 at 01:40 AM.

Very difficult to get a Thai woman into a relationship that isnt a working girl. There culture is very, very different from ours. You will know what I am talking about when you go there. Prostitution is not the same hard core shit that it is in the west, its simply a way for them to look after them selves and there families, rather than fund a drug habit. I would never fvck a whore in the west, ever !!!

You need to read a book called "Private Dancer" it is supposedly fictional and it is an excellent insight into the way they think and why they do what they do. But it is amazingly accurate in real life.

So, my advice to you is either play the field while you are there, its incredibly cheap. Or find a super hot bar girl and keep her with you. The only cost is that you have to look after them while they stay with you but the sex will be at call and endless.
    Good info.

Cool. Thanks.

Thread Information