Coach 44 is offline Associate Member

Hrt,Creatine, and Deca

Hey Guys:

Back in school, baseball just finished with fall season and now I have a little time to chill.
    My current program is 100 mg. test c per week, 100 mg. deca per week, alkyline creatine only on days that I train (lots of water throghout the day-everyday), 100 mg. zinc per day, fiber added to my protien/amino shake post workout.
    They had a free blood test at school and my bilirubin was high (according to my wife) and I've been having some lower back pain, mainly on my right side. I was wondering if it could be kidney probs? Any advice on what I'm currently taking and kidney probs?
    I've been on trt for 9 months and no AI.
    My workouts have been great and I'm up to 250 lbs. max on benchpress. My max when I was 25 was 315. I'm 46 now, 210 lbs., still a little round around the gut, but have been training my abs hard as well as my lower back.
    Any help, as always, will be appreciated. Take Care.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Creatine always messes with me.

It's like I can't drink enough water and can't stop going to the bathroom.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i never tried creatine....wouldnt anything gained from it be temporary anyway?

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Creatine is a nice supplement addition for anytime , on or off cycle or TRT. Some people experience stomach discomfort, & like FallenW said, he had to piss like a race horse. It can dehydrate which requires adequate water intake.

I think your low dose test/deca /creatine program is a great idea and you should make good gains if everything else is in check. Remember to cycle creatine, don't stay on it for to long without breaks.

Thread Information