Exclamation Affordable HGH wihout insurance *is* possible, even FREE! ...For those who qualify.

Recently I found some interesting information which may actually make it possible for people without insurance to receive *FREE* US-made HGH! -If you search for "HGH Manufactures" you'll find a site called "HGHNews". They list all the US based HGH manufactures and their respective product names. I did some further checking on a site called, "Partnership for Prescription Assistance" [@ PPARX.org] and there you can search to see if various prescription medications have Patient Assistance programs which pay for your medication if you qualify. There are about a half dozen to choose from. Each company has their own qualifications, some are more lenient than others, you just have to check around. Often they will offer a 90 day free dose and then you would have to re-apply when you run out. Obviously this requires a doctors prescription and while I have called several manufactures to verify their programs, I have yet to try it myself. This sounds *real* promising! Now I just need a convincing argument to get my GP to sign off on it. I'm open to suggestions.
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 11-09-2010 at 03:19 PM.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    qualify = your indigent or almost

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah and if you are a minority, prefferably one who has entered the country illegally and has never paid a dime of taxes the you get to move to the head of the list.

PS not knocking your post, good find and worth looking into, just commenting on the big pharmas prefference in giving drugs (like HIV cocktails) to third world countries while Americans die of aids related sides if they do not have health insurance.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 11-09-2010 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    qualify = your indigent or almost
    I didn't say it was ideal and you're probably right however, let's face it, times are tough and there are *a lot* of people our of work right now. Something is better than nothing.

TGraham is offline Junior Member
    Anyone in the US that cannot afford HIV treatment can get it free.
    Even legal citizens that pay taxes. ;-)

(reply is to Far from massives' post above)
    Last edited by TGraham; 11-10-2010 at 04:38 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by TGraham View Post
    Anyone in the US that cannot afford HIV treatment can get it free.
    Even legal citizens that pay taxes. ;-)
    not quite the same there is it

TGraham is offline Junior Member
    That reply was mostly to Far From Massives comment about Americans who pay taxes dying of aids because they can't afford treatment.
    That just isn't so.
    Last edited by TGraham; 11-10-2010 at 04:35 PM.

Thread Information