prakashjk is offline New Member

Smile TRT and Help needed

I had undergone Pituitary surgery on 2002 february through nose due to a childhood tumor(craniopharyngioma).Pituitary was not removed.but I am prescribed TRT by Endo.I am taking Sustanon 250 every month and then 45days interval.It helped me grew secondary growth better.Now I am 29 years old.I am taking a Eltroxin 100mg ,wysolone 2.5mg(5mg /2) ,Shellcal 500 ,Glycomate 500 and occassionally take Zylorick if gout occurs due to eating red meat.

Now ,my question is ,can you people help me with your ideas to reduce my weight(108kg for 5ft 8inch guy) and to exercise properly.I feel suffocation when I try exercising.I am almost 0% exercising ,walking or any such things ,except riding my Enfield Motorcycles.

I felt like I got asthma(something suffocating in throat).but doc suggested not to start asthma medicine or sprays.

I got severe Gynaecomastia(man boobs) due to the tumor .Endo prescribed Fibona for reducing fiberosis.
    --
    Then ,for One year I had not taken Testosterone injection hoping Pituitary will work and used homeo medicines.but the result was azoospermia! .
    So ,from the past month I am again on sustanon 250mg .there is another brand called Testoviron injection(intramuscular buttock part) here in my town(India).which brand is better for the injection.I would like to get some injection which will last for atleast 2 months.I hate skin patches and oral medications.

Another thing is ,I am 5ft 8inch which is almost average height for Indian population.My father is 6ft and mother is 5ft3 inches.My Endocrinologist suggested if I want I can take growth hormone (GH) ,4 injections each costing Rs25000 or approx $550 .I can afford it.but now it is 29 years my age is.Isnt it too late?Is there any side effects with GH injections?

Already due to these all medicines ,I am taking a citadep(citalopram) 10mg tab on every nights.

and I need to marry in next 2 years for sure.

So ,please help me.

Thanks for your time.

bump .
    should I take HCG injection also ?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prakashjk View Post
    I had undergone Pituitary surgery on 2002 february through nose due to a childhood tumor(craniopharyngioma).Pituitary was not removed.but I am prescribed TRT by Endo.I am taking Sustanon 250 every month and then 45days interval.

Wow that's got to suck. I would think even every 2 weeks would be, most people agree that weekly injections give the most level testosterone levels. What a big roller coaster ride. Have your docs ever heard of half lives of ethers?

It helped me grew secondary growth better.Now I am 29 years old.I am taking a Eltroxin 100mg ,wysolone 2.5mg(5mg /2) ,Shellcal 500 ,Glycomate 500 and occassionally take Zylorick if gout occurs due to eating red meat.

Now ,my question is ,can you people help me with your ideas to reduce my weight(108kg for 5ft 8inch guy) and to exercise properly.I feel suffocation when I try exercising.I am almost 0% exercising ,walking or any such things ,except riding my Enfield Motorcycles.

Cardio and diet, there are no short cuts.

I felt like I got asthma(something suffocating in throat).but doc suggested not to start asthma medicine or sprays.

I got severe Gynaecomastia(man boobs) due to the tumor .Endo prescribed Fibona for reducing fiberosis.

Ask your doc about Arimidex!
    --
    Then ,for One year I had not taken Testosterone injection hoping Pituitary will work and used homeo medicines.but the result was azoospermia! .
    So ,from the past month I am again on sustanon 250mg .there is another brand called Testoviron injection(intramuscular buttock part) here in my town(India).which brand is better for the injection.

Test is Test.

I would like to get some injection which will last for atleast 2 months.

Injections weekly work best.

I hate skin patches and oral medications.

Another thing is ,I am 5ft 8inch which is almost average height for Indian population.My father is 6ft and mother is 5ft3 inches.My Endocrinologist suggested if I want I can take growth hormone (GH) ,4 injections each costing Rs25000 or approx $550 .I can afford it.but now it is 29 years my age is.Isnt it too late?Is there any side effects with GH injections?

HGH won't make you grow any taller. What are your IGF levels?

Already due to these all medicines ,I am taking a citadep(citalopram) 10mg tab on every nights.

and I need to marry in next 2 years for sure.

This is very strange. Why is that?

So ,please help me.

Thanks for your time.
    See bold.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Your doc sounds mentally challenged.

I don't know how these people become a Doc !!!

My mom was suffering from Thyroid and for the past 13 years none of the Docs told us to get a thyroid check up. It was only my Ortho told my Mom to get her thyroid checked as these seems to be Thyroid symptoms.

BIG_TRUCK you are right and according to me the Doc is a senseless Idiot coz an injection with 45 days interval make no sense.

As FallenWyvern said it works best weekly.

And Wysolone how can i forget Mom used to take it the brand name was Prednisolone here in India. Our Doc to my mom that its because of wysolone that she is overweight.

And for HCG it should be included.

thanks all for the replies.yes , I am going to ask the doc about arimidex .
    This is very strange. Why is that?
    because it is the custom here in every families in India.and I am already ageing

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    BTW, tell your doc to stick the growth hormone up his ass.

The only benefits in height that have been shown in medical studies were all done on young teens , and children knowing they had complications that would allow them not to grow to average heights. And even then it is not a miracle drug in terms of height.

@ 29 yrs of age your doctor is taking you for a fool and trying to bleed you for every penny he can get. He want's more money from you, or he is just utterly clueless and got his degree from a tree stump while eating the surrounding mushrooms.

thanks for the help.Endos normally hate when we share the knowledge from internet! .still ,the valuable information I got is , Arimidex to control estrogen level and HCG for fertility and to prevent testicular atrophy.I will suggest that.
    BTW ,Is testicular atrophy irreversible?

thanks for the help.Endos normally hate when we share the knowledge from internet! .still ,the valuable information I got is , Arimidex to control estrogen level and HCG for fertility and to prevent testicular atrophy.I will suggest that.
    BTW ,Is testicular atrophy irreversible?

Most people don't really care about the atrophy, it is cosmetic.

HCG and coming off of TRT reverses it, provided your body can still make its own test.

The only way it would be irreversible is if you have no way of making your own test naturally.

I have atrophy, I plump em back up 3 times a year by doing hcg for 5 weeks. No big deal to have small balls for me, they are much tidier.
    Last edited by FallenWyvern; 12-03-2008 at 09:31 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    This might help you understand how Testosterone works a bit better http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=367483

thanks.BTW ,my new Endo suggested Sustanon 250 injection every three weeks.he got some other plans like Gonadotropin injection on the way.He wants me to exercise regularly.and there is some more complication in my case.pituitary not working 100% results in more medicine to be taken.
    Currently ,I have to fast in the morning for more effectiveness of thyroxine tablet
    ie , Eltroxin 100mg ,Wysolone 2.5(1/2 of a tablet) ,Glycomet 500(for reducing insulin level produced) ,Zylorich(some times to prevent gout) ,Shellcal 500(calcium to prevent osteoporosis ) ,Fibona(to reduce fibre content in the breast(gynecomastia ) ) .

before sleep in the night ,I am taking Astin 10mg to prevent cholesterol(I have no BP BTW!)
    ^these are all taken by me daily for the 5-6 years after the surgery.
    before surgery ,I got average testosterone level.but the Neurosurgeon panicked us by explaining the dangers of tumour destroying optical nerves etc etc.

So ,this is my case :|

@FallenWyvern:My case is ,I dont want to be impotent and no way want a permanant damage of testicles.I will take HCG injection every 3 months inorder to prevent atrophy.what say?and thank you so much!

Every three week is ridiculous. You need it at least once a week end of story, if your Dr wont do it that often then find one that will !!!!

may be it got some relation to the surgery done?

It has nothing to do with the surgery. What city do you live in in India ?

near Cochin(Kerala state ,India) 40kms .
    Last edited by prakashjk; 12-18-2010 at 04:08 AM.

near Cochin(Kerala state ,India) a town called Muvattupuzha(I know very difficult to pronounce) .
    Very beautiful place, I have been to Cochin. The back waters are amazing !!!

The bottom line is test injections has to be once in a week and HCG if too late atleast once a week. Why don't this Doc understand. Tell him to come to this site and do some research. What a crap.
    I am planning to come to Cochin at end of this month. Why don't you as him about his supernatural concept about your case.

^not one doctor ,but two endocrinologists who are famous here(had their courses done in USA ofcourse!I cant recall those "dth" certifications they got!) has adviced me to take injections sustanon 250 in every two-three weeks.both doc's said if I want fertility ,have to go for Gonadotropin injections.
    I think ,my case is different- there may be reasons for the delay for injections.I can tell the name of both Doctors here.I hope they wont get angry. .

Another doubt is ,Is arimidex available in India?is it manufactured here?

yeah it is manufactured here in India with the trade name 'Altraz' by cytomed(alcem). Or you ask some whole sale medicine shop in India about the medicien which has Anastrozole, they remember it by that name often.

thanks @bladerunner9 .I will sure ask.

My pleasure. PM me if u need any help i am in India.

Hi,
    I had stopped taking Sustanon 250 injections for a long time (almost 2 Years).Now, I've Enough of Sufferings and Consulted a Doc(Endocrinologist).
    He asked Me to Choose Cernos Gel(Testosterone ) ,Try it For Some Time.
    For Long time TRT , He asks Me to Find Nebido Injection Once in 90days.In Cochin,India I inquired in many Medical Shops and What they have is Depo Testoviron ,Sustanon etc.
    I Would Like to Know if I can get Nebido Injections in Bangalore or Madras.I know that it is from Schering Germany IINM.

Regarding Gel, What is the best Possible Way to Apply Testosterone Gel(Cernos Gel by Sun Pharma)?

Thank You For all the Help.

Thread Information